Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? (796 Views)

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) / How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive / Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? by Segzee1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
I Found My Death Certificate in My Husband’s Car, what should I do?

Wonders, they say, will never end. What do you think this lady should do?

Below is a story of a Lagos based nurse and mother of four who found her own death certificate in her husband’s car.

The woman shared this with a Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, who later posted it on her Twitter account.

The message reads:

“I am in a very sad mood, I feel used and rejected, I feel so terrible, I am married with four kids and I always felt I am married to the best man in the world.

I am a Registered Nurse in a Government hospital here in Lagos while he is a dentist.

Our plan has always been that when our first child finishes primary school we will relocate to the US.

About a year ago, my husband started dating a lady in her late 30s. I saw her messages and challenged him after which he apologised and I forgave him.

However, to my surprise, he came home late one Friday night and slept very early on Saturday. I drove his car out to refill the gas. I saw an envelope in his car.

Inside this envelope was his passport with US visa on it and the lady’s own with US visa. I saw the form he used to fill his visa application.

In the form, he said his wife was late and my death certificate was attached and his wedding certificate with the lady was also attached.

In the form, he wrote out all our children’s name but he claimed their mother was late. I made a photocopy of all the documents and returned the documents.

I nearly ran mad. He observed that I have been so cold lately and he has been asking what the matter is.

What should I do? How should I accept this level of wickedness and traitor attitude? Please advise me before I do something drastic.

Now, as a reader of Matters of the Heart what do you think this woman should do?

For many other touching stories like this, click the link below
https://dailyfamily.ng/i-found-my-death-certificate-in-my-husbands-car-what-should-i-do/

Re: I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? by Segzee1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
cry
Re: I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? by Pierohandsome: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Go to US embassy and expose him with necessary documents and get his visa revoked.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? by eTECTIVe(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lazy Copy-and-paste bloggers... Una no dey tire to dey recycle d same news
Re: I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? by mikejj(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
plz and plz if you are single gurl or guy..abeg take your time to study your spouse before saying i do....madam dont kill yourself,carry the original file give it to him yourself and ask him to explain wat is inside.

(1) (Reply)

Why A Lady Should Not Bring Out Her Shape In Dressing / Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This / Pls Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.