Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 (23001 Views)

Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham- The World Renowned Preacher Of The Word Of God Is GONE / World renowned evangelist Billy Graham dies at 99 - (Pics & Biography) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by somy405(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
gulfer:
American evangelist Billy Graham, a spiritual advisor to a dozen US presidents, has died at age 99, US media reported, citing family sources.

Tall and handsome, Graham, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, cut a charismatic figure as an evangelical preacher whose huge rallies found audiences on radio and television.

He preached to a long line of US presidents, from Harry Truman to Barack Obama, and was featured in the recent mini series “The Crown” as a spiritual adviser to the young Queen Elizabeth II.

http://punchng.com/breaking-renowned-american-evangelist-billy-graham-dies-at-99/
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
What a great lost. One of d greatest man of all time. RIP Baba

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Konye1: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Those white people are fools, go and see the way they are attacking him on Twitter because of his stance on homosexuality and abortion

Don't mind them.. Madd people
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by IBpaul(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Their is always joy in heaven and on earth when a son returns to His maker, doing the work of Him that sent him while it is day.

Rest on Sir!!
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Culin(f): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
cry omG.. A life well spent, so no need to be sad.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by eagleonearth(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
This life will soon be over. It pays to serve God while here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Kophschmerzen: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Another militant evangelical kissed the dust. A hate spreading piece of cow dung.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by God2man(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Life well spent.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rip sir
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by mercy87(f): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rest on sir. Help me Lord.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Till we meet at Christ's feet God's General.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by OgSammy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow !!! So Nigerians can comment well like this It's a pity we do not appreciate our own . Rest In Peace sir
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Mariangeles(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
pinnket:
RIP Sir.. cry

Give your life to Christ now...., Not when you see me in heaven, you start shouting..Ojoro..Ojoro.. I'll just stone you with Hymn book. angry angry
You're funny...
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Lilimax(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
God2man:
Life well spent.
His death is being talked about throughout the whole world. Precious in the sight of God is the death of HIS beloved son.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Nakuza(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rest In peace Papa... Your reward await you in Heaven Sir.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Billy Graham of blessed memory have gone to be with the Lord. You fought well to win souls for Christ. You have already plant all your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to ministry. May your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by PrinceKenne(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rest in Peace great Evangelist.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by noblelady34: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rip sir
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good Evening All...

I am a recent graduate of University of Benin and awaiting Nysc. Due to the lingering Nasu strike which has deferred service to late this year, I would be available for any Internship or Blue collar job for the next 6months or more in Lagos. I possess the requisite management and technical skills for effective transactions or dealings within an organisation, and also possess great interpersonal skills. Please any interested employer or recruiter can please chat me up or reach me either through my email or given number.

Number: 08117652066, 08142752421.

Email: Elvissaiboye@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sincerely.

Elvis.

P.S. such offer should be within Alimosho or Ikeja L.G.A.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by bionixs: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
my father, my father, thank u for answering the call upon ur life 2 share the good news of salvation with humanity.. my eyes well up with tears but i know its selfish 2 wish u remain here with us. I only pray i will join u someday in heaven when my time comes. love u papa!
amen
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Chukapage(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
A legend..A mans legacy is not his money but How lives he touched..I will die a legend my legacy will not be my money but thousands of lives I will touch..so help me Lord..

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by clems88(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow . I remember those days . what a great man. The last preaching I watched hez son was ministering while he was sitter cheesy
You will greatly be missed

Rest in peace great man
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by AZMARSHAL: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Adieu to man of Great Honor.....May his Gentle Soul Rest in Perfect Peace
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by TEYA: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know he'd go to heaven because this man and Frederick K.C Price led me to Christ.
Thank you sir for firmly planting me.

But na wa.
All of Buhari's age mates are just dying.
Led you to Christ? Which Christ? Boy you are beyond redemption!
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by room089: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
RIP sir
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by terrezo2002(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can imagine the pains, trials, tribulations, times of silence, persecutions, times of waiting, discouragement etc.
Great men go through pains. No general without scars.
A great man is gone to be with the Lord.A place of eternal rest. Sun ree o. We will meet to part no more, but meanwhile say hello to the great heroes of faith up there.
For me here, to live is gain, but to die is Christ.I must consciously live to honour God every day with my life. May God help me
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by sshalom(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Great home going for a man totally sold out to GOD and to Jesus Christ. Exemplary man of GOD and a world changing evangelist has gone home. Rest in peace.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Meti99(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
A faithful general

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by piagetskinner(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
A great man you were Sir..rest on to you have fight the good fight of faith here in earth..

you will not be forgotten in a hurry..for your footprints are evident and will remain so
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by mybestlove(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
REST IN PEACE OH, FAVOURED ONE.

HEAVEN'S GATE IS OPENED FOR YOU.

Thank you great teacher, it is well.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by ekenzify(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2018
nairalanduseles:

mugu no be only heaven.......he don die e don end no life after death him sef know
No wonder your user name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Types Of Members You Find In The Church / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates / Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.