Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (2996 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ours is a created universe. There is an uncreated existence.

Our physical existence at this 3rd Dimension of the Physical Universe is a creation of some Advanced and Highly technological civilization of beings. We call them God, but it should be Gods, except we are speaking of one of the multitude of Gods. "Let US make man in OUR image" indicates that plural entities took part in the decisions in the configuration of our DNA and Tree of knowledge and we are a product of multiple races of highly advanced bio-electric technologists and DNA programmers.

Using the word God and Gods, evokes feelings of their superiority in echelon and hierarchy. It shouldnt be so and it was not supposed to be so, but it was done on purpose. Now that purpose is over. I repeat, that purpose is over, except you choose to live in the dictates of the past commands which are no longer applicable on this planet. What we call Demons are the Reptillian ETs, beings who participate actively in the events that are occuring on our plane. The name Demons was given to them by a faction that was at war with these race of entities. Other than that, there is no need to ascribe those scary label, because

This universe, that was created and is constantly undergoing changes, and

There is yet another Reality, the real uncreated existence, from there all that there is, in the created universe was established by the uncreated permanence of existence. That is Home.

Good and Bad are perceptions resulting from feelings. If you feel good, you consider it a good thing and if you feel bad you consider it a bad thing and you attribute good to God and Bad to Satan, just as you were taught in religions.

Satan is not Lucifer and Jehovah is not Allah. Demons and Angels are old archetypes and no longer should we look at them as good or evil. No entity is totally bad and none is totally good as we can see the vengeful acts of Jehovah in the Bible and Allah in Koran. Truth is, that generation is over. Jehovah and Allah are no longer in charge of this 3D Earth, but Satan who actually is Marduk, the Son of Lucifer, has taken over the Title of Lord of Universe, against the Title of Lord of Earth which Enki, the one called Lucifer is, before they vacated running the religions of the planet. By the way, Enlil is Jehovah.

Do not believe me. Do your findings and researches and then you will come to your conclusion, but a piece of Advice. The highest level of knowledge is not on the 9th Dimension of the Physical Plane, it is from the uncreated universe, so which ever frequency you want to channel, make sure the information is from the source that knows the skirmishes between in the Anu Empire from Orion Reptilians and marry it with the history as will be told by the Pleiadians and may be we will be able to understand that we are not our body, and our Soul is yet an advance vehicle for the Spirit, which is the anti-matter.

Do not believe me. Do your research and when you have known the Truth, you will get knowledge of how to start your own blood lines and may be you will be wise, wealthy and worthy (WWW) to be invited to the 7th continent.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by thorpido(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone said in the bible,'too much learning doth made thee mad.....'.

6 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
thorpido:
Apostle Paul said,'too much learning doth made thee mad.....'.
Then Apostle Paul must have been a complete mor0n and a promoter of ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by thorpido(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
Then Apostle Paul must have been a complete mor0n and a promoter of ignorance.
Apostle Paul didn't say that,I beg your pardon,it was someone who actually said it while listening to him.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
thorpido:
Apostle Paul didn't say that,I beg your pardon,it was someone who actually said it while listening to him.

Then Kids should play on the sands while the elders watch over them from the balcony. My eyes are wide open.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Obinovictor(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
I wish I understood all these, but thank God I don't

4 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonofluc1fer: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
, you will get knowledge of how to start your own blood lines and may be you will be wise, wealthy and worthy (WWW) to be invited to the 7th continent.
I already began my own blood lines and have over 200 Networks and 578 sub-networks. I know I've still got a lot to do - I'm currently working on a cosmic hive in which to place some eternal bees I caught during a recent transcedental trip to Pluto.

I hope to ascend to WWW in the near future. Although WWF and WWE invitations won't be bad. I also kinda have a preference for the 9th continent - no other continent beats its ambience, none matches its splendour. Just a pity it only appears to those who believe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Obinovictor:
I wish I understood all these, but thank God I don't
I wish I was ignorant, but then it is too late for stupidity to reign for ever. Your soul cries to be free from reincarnation, yet your body loves to perish.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

I already began my own blood lines and have over 200 Networks and 578 sub-networks. I know I've still got a lot to do - I'm currently working on a cosmic hive in which to place some eternal bees I caught during a recent transcedental trip to Pluto.

I hope to ascend to WWW in the near future. Although WWF and WWE invitations won't be bad. I also kinda have a preference for the 9th continent - no other continent beats its ambience, none matches its splendour. Just a pity it only appears to those who believe.

This is tragicomedy, but its a shame that many will not know you are an exellent Ajax Bukana

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Billyonaire:

Then Kids should play on the sands while the elders watch over them from the balcony. My eyes are wide open.
Yea,as you play with your friends,careful not to throw sands in your eyes.
We are watching from the balcony.

4 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Obinovictor(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
I wish I was ignorant, but then it is too late for stupidity to reign for ever. Your soul cries to be free from reincarnation, yet your body loves to perish.

Lol
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by GideonG(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
What do you think abut this Billyonaire, I read in the secret teachings of all ages by Mannly P. Hall that this world was as a result of a mistake done by Lucifer in ALCHEMY
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
GideonG:
What do you think abut this Billyonaire, I read in the secret teachings of all ages by Mannly P. Hall that this world was as a result of a mistake done by Lucifer in ALCHEMY

I am not sure you understood what he wrote clearly. But truth is, Lucifer re-engineered the original humanoid race that was already evolving on Earth to Human race as they structurally appear today including a very tedious and complex process of integrating the tree of good and evil into our organism. We are a product of Lucifer's intelligence. That is why the Bible mentioned that he was cast to Earth, he was not casted down here friends, he was given the empire to control and his reign is over and he has important things to do elsewhere, but his Son, Marduk, the one we call Satan has been running the show with his team and the Illuminati for thousands of Earth years and he is being pulled out from intervening on with Earth Humans.

There is a new civilization coming and we are now transitioning to the New Humans who will finally herald the transition the planet to 5D physical. Spiritual Awakening is happening everywhere and Religions will soon be over, they are on their last stage and the structures are being exposed for what they are and internet will give people access to the real knowledge as we will continue to shine light into the ignorance of religions and tell the world the true story of our history.

That Species and Races of Beings and Entities come and go from this planet, and the planet will remain. Humans are now the kings of the bloc, soon enough we will transfer our consciousness to new types of bodies and continue our eternal existence but for Souls who are permanently hooked to the cycle of reincarnation, they will not make it, one has to step out of the world of Time, step outside the Solar System at Death and not be constantly be recycled. And be free/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by SKhanmi: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Keep sowing the seeds man, i hope you won't just give up one day after years of misunderstanding. Humans don't want the truth, just constant assurance of what they perceive or were taught as the truth.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by GideonG(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Billyonaire, Thanks for the reply and the enormous wealth of knowledge here in. I am privilege to upgrade my consciousness at this moment in time! You know my latest milestone? I have succeeded in doing away with my ego, forgave all and now reading books on OBE, Astral projection. Slowly but surely, we shall get there.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
GideonG:
Billyonaire, Thanks for the reply and the enormous wealth of knowledge here in. I am privilege to upgrade my consciousness at this moment in time! You know my latest milestone? I have succeeded in doing away with my ego, forgave all and now reading books on OBE, Astral projection. Slowly but surely, we shall get there.

Letting go of the ego naturally, not because you want to, but because you no longer find needs to be recognized is great. I went through that phase and it is remarkable. That was a daunting moment for me, but I am still cocky sometimes when I want to wear the Reptilian cap, I really understand the Blue bill kind of, turn the right chin, but we need the ego sometimes as you will see in the future as you progress, but then it will be so totally cultured and polished that you can put down the most technically and scientific erudite minds who think you are crazy at bare. That is when you will know the advantage of being mere mortal and the ego that came with it. At Divinity, we can not let the dark force nature outdo the light force nature, those are my terms, but glad to know you find this subject worth your consideration and I hope to continue to make input as I feel necessary on this forum for people like you and the rest of the guys who are not ready to continue to reincarnate to this plane every other life time. People have no idea that there is reincarnation, others do not even know that there are other beings walking on this planet but of different dimensions.

Buddy, glad to know you are on the journey, and if you do read or experience somethings that I should know about, then surely let me know.

I eat God's words and Drink Satan's voices these days....even as I love Angels and Demons.

OceanPure 7777777

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by gboxbaba(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Who the fuq are you guys? Who the fuq are you guys? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
SKhanmi:
Keep sowing the seeds man, i hope you won't just give up one day after years of misunderstanding. Humans don't want the truth, just constant assurance of what they perceive or were taught as the truth.

Thanks buddy, sometimes I even enjoy being misunderstood. Cos I also misunderstood nature, but the difference is that I have the addiction complex to daily probe the Universe and question nature, then I go further to research on them and the answers I get are the ones I share. I do not expect those who are too lazy to study life to understand me, but what they do not know is that abundant wealth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience of knowledge, not just reading knowledge materials but experiencing these knowledge is what reveals the True nature of things which are kept secret by years of indoctrination and bad sciences. My material wealth and how to invest comes from discovering some secret knowledge which I also utilize to enrich my pocket and continue to live a paradaisical life on this planet.

So, the point of this story is that misunderstanding me bothers me not. I am on my way to establishing my bloodline on the sands of time and nothing can stop me, not even Death and reincarnation program of the ET Gods.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by G8Arthur(m): 2:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Can U teach the secret of Wealth acquisition using the elements or other resources that avails to your advantage? In one of your posts you said, ...this knowledge you use sometimes to enrich your pockets. Consider this as a request from someone that admires your taste for wisdom. If you do not understand what am driving at, kindly pm me please
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2018
G8Arthur:
Can U teach the secret of Wealth acquisition using the elements or other resources that avails to your advantage? In one of your posts you said, ...this knowledge you use sometimes to enrich your pockets. Consider this as a request from someone that admires your taste for wisdom. If you do not understand what am driving at, kindly pm me please

Depends on the country you are located. If you are in Nigeria, then you need not ask that question, cos Nigeria is hungry for investments and pregnant with uncountable opportunities. But in Nigeria, money is very expensive as interest rates has remained double digits with inflation surging unpredictably. This is one touch place to do business but if you can get a sector that does service itself after initial capitalization, then your success will be on auto-pilot.

I am transitioning into manufacturing and divesting my controlling interests from other portfolios into Housing and hospitality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by G8Arthur(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lolz. Ur wisdom is amazing. Well I understand business. Business development is in my blood. Meanwhile my life path number is 8. I am on the part of solutions and services that relates to ICT, education, other solution includes waste renewal and manufacturing. I have a whole lot of package, but initial capital has slowed down my pace.

I literally make money in nigeria and spend abroad on educational ans certificates upgrades.

But here os the situation I want u to address, u said something about, studying ur star and knowing when element are in ur favour to know when it's right to invest.

Honestly, some bad investment and clients indebtedness can keep someone in bad shape. I have a number of contracts waiting to be a proved and even some finished jobs not yet completely paid for by client. How can such bad luck be avoided?
Sometimes, when I was much younger in the game, u keep pursuing a contract only to be disarmed by another giant that may not necessarily deliver better than you. If u knew the outcome of a particular chase , that it will be negative, u can avoid it and channel the resources and energy to a more productive event than chasing the wild geese.

How can one use knowledge of numerology or any other like concept to draw positivity to business eg. Winning bids, making client,s to pay (more like badluck when it's obvious nothing is prevent their compliance)
So my question is, how can bad events be dicerned and avoided.
Also, I do like u to suggest any grants oportuinity or competition u may know to me.

Billyonaire:

Depends on the country you are located. If you are in Nigeria, then you need not ask that question, cos Nigeria is hungry for investments and pregnant with uncountable opportunities. But in Nigeria, money is very expensive as interest rates has remained double digits with inflation surging unpredictably. This is one touch place to do business but if you can get a sector that does service itself after initial capitalization, then your success will be on auto-pilot.

I am transitioning into manufacturing and divesting my controlling interests from other portfolios into Housing and hospitality.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
G8Arthur:
Lolz. Ur wisdom is amazing. Well I understand business. Business development is in my blood. Meanwhile my life path number is 8. I am on the part of solutions and services that relates to ICT, education, other solution includes waste renewal and manufacturing. I have a whole lot of package, but initial capital has slowed down my pace.

I literally make money in nigeria and spend abroad on educational ans certificates upgrades.

But here os the situation I want u to address, u said something about, studying ur star and knowing when element are in ur favour to know when it's right to invest.

Honestly, some bad investment and clients indebtedness can keep someone in bad shape. I have a number of contracts waiting to be a proved and even some finished jobs not yet completely paid for by client. How can such bad luck be avoided?
Sometimes, when I was much younger in the game, u keep pursuing a contract only to be disarmed by another giant that may not necessarily deliver better than you. If u knew the outcome of a particular chase , that it will be negative, u can avoid it and channel the resources and energy to a more productive event than chasing the wild geese.

How can one use knowledge of numerology or any other like concept to draw positivity to business eg. Winning bids, making client,s to pay (more like badluck when it's obvious nothing is prevent their compliance)
So my question is, how can bad events be dicerned and avoided.
Also, I do like u to suggest any grants oportuinity or competition u may know to me.

Initial capitalization is a universal bottleneck, so it is best to start with a service business or IT related stuff like development of webwares that could be traded for capital. It is not wise to start a new business with bank loans, so ensure that you find your initial start up capital from friends or family or from savings, then you can create a case study for the investors to see. From there you can extrapolate the figures just enough to convince them of their profiteering. Once you have received the investment seed, you make good on your JV terms and structures of the agreements. One good turn always deserve another.

Be like me, do not cheat nature.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by NPComplete: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

I was gonna call bullshit when I first read this post and go on another rant against pseudoscientific horseshit Billyonaire spreads while mocking the inscrutable drivel that is this post.
But then I saw the moniker and I just burst into laughter. Guy u don mad, I swear. grin grin

Nobody has perfected derision like you have. Suddenly the drivel looks cosmically beautiful. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by MrPRevailer(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
What nuisance is this?

This is new-age religion being spread by Aliens ('extraterrestrials' demons, liars).

One such popular lie is that they created us. Those who refused to accept God will buy into this idea now or later.

The end thereof is damnation.

5 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonofluc1fer: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:

This is new-age religion being spread by Aliens ('extraterrestrials' demons, liars).

One such popular lie is that they created us. Those who refused to accept God will buy into this idea now or later.

The end thereof is damnation.

Jesus was not of this earth - Alien.

Claimed he created the world - False God.

Believing in Jesus is damnation to one's common sense.

Believing in Jesus is conman sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by MrPRevailer(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Jesus was not of this earth - Alien.

Claimed he created the world - False God.

Believing in Jesus is damnation to one's common sense.

Believing in Jesus is conman sense.

What proof does the father and sons of lies have?
Jesus did impossible things. He healed the incurable sick, cast out demons from people, turned sinners to righteous people. His disciples who believed in him healed incurable sicknesses by calling on the name of Jesus.They cast out demons.

Do aliens have any of these similarities? No.
They go about possessing people to spread their gullible deceptions. They also collect genetic materials from their victims to create human hybrids of themselves. Victims of these entities are also LovePeddler mongers, hate the doctrine of righteousness which Jesus preached, don't believe in the supreme God, rather they believe the words of a fallen race of deceptive angels.

4 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonofluc1fer: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:

They go about possessing people to spread their gullible deceptions.
Like the Holy Spirit did to Mary.

MrPRevailer:

They also collect genetic materials from their victims to create human hybrids of themselves.
Yahweh and Jesus.

MrPRevailer:

Victims of these entities are also LovePeddler mongers, hate the doctrine of righteousness which Jesus preached, don't believe in the supreme God, rather they believe in a fallen race of deceptive angels.
Now, that's a wild conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:

What proof does the father and sons of lies have?
Jesus did impossible things. He healed the incurable sick, cast out demons from people, turned sinners to righteous people. His disciples who believed in him healed incurable sicknesses by calling on the name of Jesus.They cast out demons.

Do aliens have any of these similarities? No.
They go about possessing people to spread their gullible deceptions. They also collect genetic materials from their victims to create human hybrids of themselves. Victims of these entities are also LovePeddler mongers, hate the doctrine of righteousness which Jesus preached, don't believe in the supreme God, rather they believe the words of a fallen race of deceptive angels.

Wonderful, where you there and witnessed when he was doing all these things or just depending on what somebody nobody knows wrote in a book?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by ogyunging(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=Billyonaire post=65286905

Be like me, do not cheat nature.

Hello Billyonaire

I am devouring all your posts. Am glad for people like you, the truth can really be found in the strangest places. I have a couple questions if you dont mind.
-how does one finds one's path number and pls what does that mean.
-how do i know my other self better?
-how do i know my plan and purpose on earth?
-how do i know the right world history and the history of my people?
-who are the reptillians?
-what is the way forward, generally i mean?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by G8Arthur(m): 3:27am On Feb 23, 2018
BILLY, u said the Universe takes care of the needs of ur likes. How does that manifest? I know occult grands can conjure money but I also know that wealth and money can also be commanded by Wisemen too. What is the principle behind t h is?

Billyonaire:

I am not sure you understood what he wrote clearly. But truth is, Lucifer re-engineered the original humanoid race that was already evolving on Earth to Human race as they structurally appear today including a very tedious and complex process of integrating the tree of good and evil into our organism. We are a product of Lucifer's intelligence. That is why the Bible mentioned that he was cast to Earth, he was not casted down here friends, he was given the empire to control and his reign is over and he has important things to do elsewhere, but his Son, Marduk, the one we call Satan has been running the show with his team and the Illuminati for thousands of Earth years and he is being pulled out from intervening on with Earth Humans.

There is a new civilization coming and we are now transitioning to the New Humans who will finally herald the transition the planet to 5D physical. Spiritual Awakening is happening everywhere and Religions will soon be over, they are on their last stage and the structures are being exposed for what they are and internet will give people access to the real knowledge as we will continue to shine light into the ignorance of religions and tell the world the true story of our history.

That Species and Races of Beings and Entities come and go from this planet, and the planet will remain. Humans are now the kings of the bloc, soon enough we will transfer our consciousness to new types of bodies and continue our eternal existence but for Souls who are permanently hooked to the cycle of reincarnation, they will not make it, one has to step out of the world of Time, step outside the Solar System at Death and not be constantly be recycled. And be free/
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by terrezo2002(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2018
What I see here is perverted knowledge. Jesus Christ is the truth. Eternity begins and ends in Him. If you are searching for knowledge, search in Jesus Christ. That's the only way you can know the truth that is not perverted.
Jesus Christ is the Word of God.
He is the Wisdom and the power of God.
The Spirit of God dwells in Him.
He is the righteousness of God.
He is the Love.
The beginning and the end.
Many have wondered into the spirit world and have been given messages which are polluted. They now believe they know the truth and so teach people falsehood.
Warning: Be careful, don't be a false prophet...Many have come with messages and have gone. Many will still come again, but don't be part of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2018
terrezo2002:
What I see here is perverted knowledge. Jesus Christ is the truth. Eternity begins and ends in Him. If you are searching for knowledge, search in Jesus Christ. That's the only way you can know the truth that is not perverted.
Jesus Christ is the Word of God.
He is the Wisdom and the power of God.
The Spirit of God dwells in Him.
He is the righteousness of God.
He is the Love.
The beginning and the end.
Many have wondered into the spirit world and have been given messages which are polluted. They now believe they know the truth and so teach people falsehood.
Warning: Be careful, don't be a false prophet...Many have come with messages and have gone. Many will still come again, but don't be part of them.

Then by all means scram...!! and find your level from here..
Non here is leaving below the threshold of religion..!!
Peace!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? / Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here / Why Would An African Convert/remain A Muslim When The Quran Says The Following?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.