Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

How I Dealt With "Village People" Forces Behind My Exam Problems - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Dealt With "Village People" Forces Behind My Exam Problems (552 Views)

How Rapist Were Dealt With Before Rape Penal Codes <HISTOGORE> / Tricky Question From My Exam Today / Help!!! My Exam Is In A Month Time And Am Addicted To My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dealt With "Village People" Forces Behind My Exam Problems by dontro(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
"Village people", they can come in different forms. It's all about figuring out the dimension they have taken.

I don't know, the dimension may differ for different people. But, this is about my own story.

I posted this story at edungr.com and I want to share this because I think it might help a lot of students out there.

Please read my story here: http://edungr.com/dealt-exam-hall-enemy-decisively/

Re: How I Dealt With "Village People" Forces Behind My Exam Problems by purem(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
dontro:
"Village people", they can come in different forms. It's all about figuring out the dimension they have taken.

I don't know, the dimension may differ for different people. But, this is about my own story.

I posted this story at edungr.com and I want to share this because I think it might help a lot of students out there.

So you can't paste the story here and you think your village people has desist from you

Keep deceiving yourself

Wait what type of phone are you using sef

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With "Village People" Forces Behind My Exam Problems by frbona: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
purem:

So you can't paste the story here and you think your village people has desist from you

Keep deceiving yourself

Wait what type of phone are you using sef
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Dealt With "Village People" Forces Behind My Exam Problems by blessedvisky(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
dontro:

If I click that link, make I turn to Herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Student Nominated To Bag The Hult Prize Award From Bill Clinton / We Practice Educational Abuse / KUST Wudil Academic Calendar, 2017/2018 RELEASED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.