Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy (37495 Views)

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? / Punishment For Blasphemy In Islam / A Select List Of Times Muslims Killed People For Blasphemy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Muslims burn piles of Pampers nappies and call for a ban because cartoon cat's whiskers printed on them 'look like the Arabic spelling of Mohammed'

Muslim protests in India are calling for a boycott of Pampers products after claiming to have seen the word 'Mohammed' in the face of a cartoon cat which appears on its nappies.

The lines illustrating the whiskers, nose, mouth and left eye of the smiley feline allegedly bear a close resemblance to the Prophet's name when written in Arabic or Urdu.

The image on thew hygiene product has been branded an 'insult' to Islam by critics, and protesters have staged 'Pampers burnings'.

Video footage viewed more than 175,000 times online shows outraged parents making pyres out of Pampers Baby Dry Pants in the streets of India and torching whole packets in protest.

Activists from the Islamic group Darsgah Jihad-o-Shahadat yesterday lodged a formal complaint about the nappies at Dabeerpura Police Station in Hyderabad, reports the Deccan Chronicle.

In a letter to police, the group said Pampers - owned by US multinational Procter & Gamble - had 'hurt the feelings' of the Muslim community and called for the products to be taken off the shelves immediately.

It stated: 'Even with (the) bare eye it is been identified that the name of Prophet (PBUH) can be seen printed on it in Urdu/Arabic.'

The picture below shows the cat whiskers being compared to the name of Mohammed

The letter written by Muslims calling for a boycott of pampers baby diapers

Source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418129/Muslims-burn-Pampers-nappies-cartoon-cat.html#comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Evablizin(f): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by madridguy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Before arm is before warn. Hope the company will do the needful before it end up like Charlie Hebdo.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by jonadaft: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol
But other people bear Muhammad too nau

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Pappyto: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wahala dey ooo.
This one loud gan ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by oloriooko(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Seun will be sore afraid to put this on FP cheesy

Modified

Seun played right into my hands by putting this on FP since it was the peace loving Muslims destroying things not things destroying Muslims grin grin grin grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by nero2face: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
The Cocoanut brains... grin grin

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nutase: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Illiteracy begats stupidity.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
madridguy:
Before arm is before warn. Hope the company will do the needful before it end up like Charlie Hebdo.

Na wa for this una religious of peace. This is clearly a threat towards Procter and Gamble, the makers of Pampers.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by phreakabit(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
madridguy:

Una wan go shoot up the place again abi? Good thing some people quoted you o.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nutase:
Illiteracy begats stupidity.

This has nothing to do with illiteracy, This is just plain evil.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by sapientia(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Could have been a school teacher drawing a cat.

Or an innocent kid drawing a cat.

Which means one can be killed by muslims without even knowing why they died.

Thats how a piece of paper with words written in arabic caused the death of a lady and many others in Kano years back.

For real.. these people should exist alone..

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by phreakabit(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
sapientia:
Could have been a school teacher drawing a cat.

Or an innocent kid drawing a cat.

Which means one can be killed by muslims without even knowing why they died.

Thats how a piece of paper with words written in arabic caused the death of a lady and many others in Kano years back.

For real.. these people should exist alone..

What if someone wore a shirt with that cat on it ?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala

Y is not on FP?
Save workers in naija wrkn for Procter n Gambler
because I no d riot WL spread

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Y is not on FP?
Save workers in naija wrkn for Procter n Gambler
because I no d riot WL spread

This is serious bro. Someone threating procter and gamble all in the name of a cat's whiskers. That madridguy is a terrorist

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

This is serious bro. Someone threating procter and gamble all in the name of a cat's whiskers. That madridguy is a terrorist
DT is hw dia religion make all of dem

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by gegee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
these extrimists are just simply stupid

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by pennywys(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Terrorism everywhere through this Islamic something

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you don't know about something don't make mockery of yourselves. If jesus is to be drawn with horn on his head i beleive christain will detest it. Delibrate writing of God name and any prophet name on filthy things is an insult. But in this case i dont think it intentional. They can only suggest they increase the strokes on the cheeks. Note no one is islamically permitted to purnish other without investigation and court order

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by gegee(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
madridguy:
terrorist how that thing take resemble mohamed? mcheeeewwww

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Being a literate does not mean you are educated.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Kassidy90(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
People like this makes other non Muslim to see Islam as a hate/violent religion, everything is perception in this life if u turn 6 upside it will look like 9, any printing, drawing, writing of a particular thing can look like another thing if u look at it from another perspective but that doesn't mean it is that thing.
All I see here is a cat face not any Arabic writing.....

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by CeeJay9ja(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
kennypedia:
If you don't know something about don't make mockery of yourselves. If jesus is to be drawn with horn on his head i beleive christain will detest it. Delibrate writing of God name and any prophet name on filthy things is an insult. But in this case i dont think it intentional. They can only suggest they increase the strokes on the cheeks. Note no is islamically permitted to purnish other without investigation and court order

This got to be the dumbest defense I have seen in my sweet life...

Can you listen to yourself at all?

Countless times people have mocked Jesus and even the pope and christians did nada about it .

Remember when Nikki Minaj wore a pope costume with one dumb ass nigga? She still breathes.

You muslims are just fighting for your Allah and Prophet because you don't believe he has power to defend himself.

If your Allah is so powerful as you claimed,why are you helping him to fight?

And mod asking us to swear an oath, the joke is on you grin

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by afrikanns: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
sapientia:

The person is a goner.. am almost afraid..

Just took a decision to avoid any area with much muslim populations especially the illitrates as much as I can..

Being around Muslims is wayyy too risky..

Man, haba you always forget to put your sense in it right position bah?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by delivryboy: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'm Muslim and will forever be, but this is the height of stupidity. It's making my head ache, my Christian brothers, I hand these illiterates over to you, chew them however you want. I'm off to bed.

91 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.