Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Aussie To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aussie To Hustle (3631 Views)

best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Is Turkey A Good Place To Hustle ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aussie To Hustle by LAJ2k(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2010
Hi All,

Pls anyone with good infos on Australia in the house. I am visiting Sydney in June and I will like to have ample infos (e.g. Temperature, food, tourist destinations, etc) before hand. Also, will love to know how easy it is to change my visa status 'cos I know there's nothing that is not possible especially for Naijas all over the globe.

Your contributions are highly welcome.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
Your query makes very little sense. So, you've already "apparently" got your visa, to a country you know nothing about? Why would you seek information on a place, [b]after [/b]you've obtained a visa? How did you answer questions during your application, if you know nothing about Australia?

Strange people truly exist in this odd world!
Re: Aussie To Hustle by LAJ2k(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2010
Siena:

Your query makes very little sense. So, you've already "apparently" got your visa, to a country you know nothing about?  Why would you seek information on a place, [b]after [/b]you've obtained a visa? How did you answer questions during your application, if you know nothing about Australia?

Strange people truly exist in this odd world!

My going there is primarily for tourism and mind you, I know some things about the place; just need more info from Africa's perspective. And by the way, do I state that the I'v got the visa already? If you've got nothing to offer you may save yourself the efforts and let those with important infos contribute here or must you contribute by force?

My good people in NL, pls I await your contribution jare.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by igbogolo: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2010
Mr Laj2k

you wrote that you are going there in june. for you to write that means that you already have ur visa. but from your last response, i doubt if you have a visa.

You can NEVER change your status with a visit visa to australia. so forget about seeking asylum when you get there. IT WILL NEVER WORK!

GET IT? U WILL NOT SUCEED.

So , i will advise you to sit your butt down and look for something more profitable to do with your money in nigeria. what would it gain you to burn scarce funds, travel non stop for almost a day, get to australia, go to jail and be deported back shackled?

people that were able to beat the system obviously abused it when the aussies were a bit trusting. not now my friend. without a solid reason, you might not even be allowed through the airport.

A trial will convince you!
Re: Aussie To Hustle by igbogolo: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2010
and why would u go through all that trouble just to 'tour' australia? LOL!!!

baffles me silly!
Re: Aussie To Hustle by wip4: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2010
still laughingooo. wonders shall never end
Re: Aussie To Hustle by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2010
LAJ2k:

Hi All,
Pls anyone with good infos on Australia in the house. I am visiting Sydney in June and I will like to have ample infos (e.g. Temperature, food, tourist destinations, etc) before hand. Also, will love to know how easy it is to change my visa status 'cos I know there's nothing that is not possible especially for Naijas all over the globe.
Your contributions are highly welcome.

Now, do you see how contradictory you come across as? You say you're going to Oz in June, you also as how easy it'll be to change your visa status. You're actually coming across as someone who's already got a visa, then. . .

LAJ2k:

My going there is primarily for tourism and mind you, I know some things about the place; just need more info from Africa's perspective. And by the way, do I state that the I'v got the visa already? [/b]If you've got nothing to offer you may save yourself the efforts and let those with important infos contribute here or must you contribute by force?
My good people in NL, pls I await your contribution jare.

. . .You say you haven't a visa. How can you be asking how to alter the status of a visa that doesn't exist? And how can you be sure you're visiting Sydney in June, when you haven't applied for a visa, and don't know if you'll be approved if you do? At the rate you're going, you'll be laughed out of the interview, and that'll be that! cheesy

It's not compulsory to contribute, I agree. But you came on here seeking answers, and that's exactly what you got from me. It wasn't what you wanted to hear, but that's me. [b]I
say it as I see it, not what you want me to tell you.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by LAJ2k(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2010
I thank everyone of you for your contributions, actually I am awaiting the result of my application from the SA consular of Australia. I am going for a conference that is starting on 28th 0f June and I am being sponsored. I am just weighing that possibility as everyone knows that situation here is not encouraging and I think if it is possible I shall be able to advance in my Automation Engineering career with ease.

I thank you all.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by wip4: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
@poster,

your posts are not consistent and irrational. Ealier you said you are going to Sydney Primarily on tourism and later you said you are going for conference, which should we beliv now? I doubt if you are not robot, cos human beigns wont say dis and dat on the same thread.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by suxes2005(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2010
"Speechless"
Re: Aussie To Hustle by igbogolo: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2010
LAJ2K

the topic of your post is AUSSIE TO HUSTLE and not AUSSIE FOR TOURISM or AUSSIE FOR CONFERENCE

so someone going for a legitimate reason would not come here to say he is going to 'hussle'. get it?

Goodluck with whatever you decide to do. you obviously do not need my input in this matter.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by nanidee(f): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Aussie To Hustle by tunnytox(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
igbogolo:

LAJ2K

the topic of your post is AUSSIE TO HUSTLE and not AUSSIE FOR TOURISM or AUSSIE FOR CONFERENCE

so someone going for a legitimate reason would not come here to say he is going to 'hussle'. get it?

Goodluck with whatever you decide to do. you obviously do not need my input in this matter.

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
@Poster If you ever have the opportunity of watching the australian immigration program titled 'Nothing to Declare' you'll think twice before ever thinking of going to your 'Aussie to struggle' abi na Aussie to Conference' sorry its Aussie for tourism, grin grin grin try and google 'Nothing to declare you may be able to see some of its clips on youtube, honestly I don't think any other country immigration could be so strict like the Austrlia's. Even if you get your conference visa you'll need to tighten your belt and pray they allow you entry
Re: Aussie To Hustle by kadman(m): 1:08am On Apr 26, 2010
Dude,  wish I could help you, but no advice, love the title tough"Aussie To Hustle" sounds like something I'd say
Re: Aussie To Hustle by 04ava: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2010
@ poster,

My guy, I'll try to put this as straight as possible. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN CHANGE FROM A VISITING VISA TO ANOTHER CLASS OR SUBCLASS IN AUSTRALIA. Anyone who tell you the reverse is telling a bloody porkie. Try to get the right visa before you step on these soil. Like someone advised, we have one of the toughest immigration laws on this planet. Sad, but that's true.
And who am I? A Nigerian-Aussie.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by martinosi: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
LAJ2k:

I thank everyone of you for your contributions, actually I am awaiting the result of my application from the SA consular of Australia. I am going for a conference that is starting on 28th 0f June and I am being sponsored. I am just weighing that possibility as everyone knows that situation here is not encouraging and I think if it is possible I shall be able to advance in my Automation Engineering career with ease.

I thank you all.

You know what is destroying some Nigerians is pride and not
being truthful even when no body will know your identity
as you are anonymous to posters and readers!

You said you were going as a tourist and you already  had the visa
No you have changes Story.

You are asking about a country that you have never visited before!!!
Use your head for once man!!!! you have access to internet, you
know google, you know facebook, there are  Nigerians in Australia
on Facebook, type in a common Ibo, Yuroba etc name on facebook
and search via a australian city and you will see people you
can contact who will tell you about the country!!!

TRY AND BE REAL IN YOUR LIFE, THE INTERNET HAS BROKEN DOWN BARRIERS
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO now IS BE SMART EXCERCISE COMMON SENSE AND HOLD SOME
INTEGRITY!!!

I AM DOING BUSINESS WITH A MAN IN NIGERIA WHO I HAVE BEVER MET PERSONALLY, BUT
WE MET ONLINE AND I DID MY DUE DILIGENCE AND WE ARE BOTH MAKING MONEY
TOGETHER THROUGH GOODS AND SERVICES FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND I STRESS I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIS FACE NOR HAS HE SEEN ME, BUT WE MET ONLINE, EXCHANGED NUMBER
AND WE ARE DOING BUSINESS AND MAKING PROFIT!!!

BE SMART AND DISPLAY INTEGRITY AND IF YOU DONT HAVE SOME GET SOME!!! HABA!!!
Re: Aussie To Hustle by Goddess82(f): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2010
@LAJ2K

It seems no one is actually willing to give you info on Australia and they just keep questioning your intentions.

So irrelevant of your visa I am an Aussie so hopefully can help. I live in Melbourne but i have visited a few times

Sydney is a very fast paced city. You either love it or prefer the more slower pace of Melbourne. Sydney has a beautiful waterfront called Darling Habour where you will find restauarants lined along the waterfront as well as some great bars and clubs. So I reccomend you head there for some fun and great eating.

Cargo @ Darling Harbour is a nice bar
Tank Nightclub also known as RnB Superclub is fantastic @ Bridge Lane, Sydney
There are heaps of clubs in Sydney
Re: Aussie To Hustle by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2010
Goddess82:

@LAJ2K

It seems no one is actually willing to give you info on Australia and they just keep questioning your intentions.

So irrelevant of your visa I am an Aussie so hopefully can help. I live in Melbourne but i have visited a few times

Sydney is a very fast paced city. You either love it or prefer the more slower pace of Melbourne. Sydney has a beautiful waterfront called Darling Habour where you will find restauarants lined along the waterfront as well as some great bars and clubs. So I reccomend you head there for some fun and great eating.

Cargo @ Darling Harbour is a nice bar
Tank Nightclub also known as RnB Superclub is fantastic @ Bridge Lane, Sydney
There are heaps of clubs in Sydney

U did'nt get d poster rite because he said "Aussie to Hustle". Can he hussle in those places u mentioned in australia? He care less abt d Beauty of those cities u mentioned, lol
Re: Aussie To Hustle by okoomoge2(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2010
Hi Mate, I live in Perth( Oil /Mining Region) ! I would strongly advice you forget the dream of coming to Oz to hustle. Guy is either you are here to work as a professional (457visa),175/176(PR) OR You are a student.
OZ immigration system is advanced and very secure, if you wanna come for leisure no wahala at all but you must know OZ dollar compete really good with American Dollars. wink
Re: Aussie To Hustle by abogolugo: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
house,i just got my australian visa today to attend seminar for just 5 days , i need to know whaz up down there,pls update me as i plan o spent just a week there and return back to naija.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by deoyel25(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
My conclusion is that the poster is confused.
Re: Aussie To Hustle by abogolugo: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2010
when you get to australia,just call me ok?
Re: Aussie To Hustle by abogolugo: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
i talked abt ausie but i ve gotn no reply , i ll be leavn anytime, if i get there,i get my number across sodat we can tok
Re: Aussie To Hustle by omega25red(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^^ stop hijacking another persons post

(1) (Reply)

M.M. International Airport, Can't Nigeria Do Better? / What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? / Canada Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.