Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE (1592 Views)

2017 Honda Accord / SOLD!>>>>>>>>>>2017 Honda Accord Sport For Sale. / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2017 Honda Accord Sport Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Carshopper(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Available ... more talks later...

14.5m

Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Temptee101(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
This machine fits me op. I beg dash me this car and you will never know poverty in your life. I take God beg you bros

1 Like

Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Richie40: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Temptee101:
This machine fits me op. I beg dash me this car and you will never know poverty in your life. I take God beg you bros

Where do you live? How much do you have in your account? What you do for a living? That you expect him to DASH you!! You think it's all about driving. Lol

I have always known that Nigeria got a lot of pyschos but they pretend to know what they are doing.

Anyways, I hope he DASH you the car #madmanwalkingfree
Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Carshopper(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Temptee101:

Pray that blessings fall on u so u can buy this moto from me by doing so u will give my business the profits it needs to survive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Trustme2(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Richie40:

Where do you live? How much do you have in your account? What you do for a living? That you expect him to DASH you!! You think it's all about driving. Lol

I have always known that Nigeria got a lot of pyschos but they pretend to know what they are doing.

Bros learn how to recognize humour na. Haba
As you come carry another person matter for head like gala forget your own

7 Likes

Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Temptee101(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Richie40:

Nothing wey person no go take em eye see for this forum. How has my comment affected so much that you couldn't hide the frustration deeply embedded in you. I advice you focus more on improving your life rather than poke nosing into someone else's matter and dealings

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Temptee101(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Trustme2:

Bros learn how to recognize humour na. Haba
As you come carry another person matter for head like gala forget your own
You dey mind am. From the way he spoke, you can easily see the anger and frustration in him. Life has really dealt with him no doubt. I only pity people around him and those who unfortunately have to associate with him on daily basis
Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Richie40: 2:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Temptee101:
Nothing wey person no go take em eye see for this forum. How has my comment affected so much that you couldn't hide the frustration deeply embedded in you. I advice you focus more on improving your life rather than poke nosing into someone else's matter and dealings
u

If it's easy to write sense, always learn to do that!
Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Richie40: 2:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Temptee101:
You dey mind am. From the way he spoke, you can easily see the anger and frustration in him. Life has really dealt with him no doubt. I only pity people around him and those who unfortunately have to associate with him on daily basis

English isn't easy my friend! You think this people posting there items for sale are joking..?? Then you need to know what you are doing in life my friend..
Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Temptee101(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Richie40:

English isn't easy my friend! You think this people posting there items for sale are joking..?? Then you need to know what you are doing in life my friend..
You are a nuisance and a miserable fellow. From henceforth i cease to entertain your stupidity.
Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by Temptee101(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Richie40:
u

If it's easy to write sense, always learn to do that!
Totally ignored
Re: 2017 Honda Accord SPORT.... FOR SALE by sonety2k(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Happy Sales.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2004 Model Toyota Corolla For Sale. / Kia Rio 2009 Model@ N970k / Blue Corolla Sports For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.