Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog (1157 Views)

Harry Kane To City Almost A Done Deal With £400,000 A Week On The Table / See Young Nigerian Boy Who Signed Exclusive Deal With Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hey guys!!!!

Coming to nairaland i thought of myself as a freeelance doing what i love even if it was for free, i jst followed my passion, which is writing Gaming post not knowing people where watching and admired my posts now surprisingly what i thought i did for free is turning into a lucrative businees for me grin grin Actually I created this topic to thank you guys for the support and love you've all shown me

Just Signed a complete deal with http://www.estarsblog.com/

And guess what thats not all

I also some pending contract with some other blog;
Therapist101 (pending)
MobileGees (Almost Done)
EBuSports (Negotiation Stage)

Why am i posting this?
I couldnt contain my excitement after seeing how mouthwatering the deal was so i decided to share grin grin grin

cc: cao, SkyCityBay1 Lalasticlala Seun Rezy15 dvkot Spidermon Papadoh Hakeem12 theGigolo PCGamesLab hakinze00 XVIER chingle5 Goldicon49 Thegamingorca lifedynamics Oluwaseunsodiq Kaycee7 LZAA nadleeh GameGod TechShrewd LucemFerre HyDef PCHero mickeyni4 chingle5 and if i didnt mention you sorry you are also included
And not to forget to mention my sworn arch-rival Silkmoth grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Litblogger: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good for you;
Congratulations
Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by GameGod(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by nadleeh: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
am happy for you man, video game wins again. hope you are not leaving me here alone with these savages ? lol
Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Spidermon: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations mehn.
Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations bro.
Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Thegamingorca(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Hey guys!!!!

Coming to nairaland i thought of myself as a freeelance doing what i love even if it was for free, i jst followed my passion, which is writing Gaming post not knowing people where watching and admired my posts now surprisingly what i thought i did for free is turning into a lucrative businees for me grin grin Actually I created this topic to thank you guys for the support and love you've all shown me

Just Signed a complete deal with http://www.estarsblog.com/

And guess what thats not all

I also some pending contract with some other blog;
Therapist101 (pending)
MobileGees (Almost Done)
EBuSports (Negotiation Stage)

Why am i posting this?
I couldnt contain my excitement after seeing how mouthwatering the deal was so i decided to share grin grin grin

cc: cao, SkyCityBay1 Lalasticlala Seun Rezy15 dvkot Spidermon Papadoh Hakeem12 theGigolo PCGamesLab hakinze00 XVIER chingle5 Goldicon49 Thegamingorca lifedynamics Oluwaseunsodiq Kaycee7 LZAA nadleeh GameGod TechShrewd LucemFerre HyDef PCHero mickeyni4 chingle5 and if i didnt mention you sorry you are also included
And not to forget to mention my sworn arch-rival Silkmoth grin grin grin

Silkmoth your sworn arch-rival huh!
I wonder what happened to that fellow

1 Like

Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by LucemFerre: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
All the best bruh... See you when we get there

1 Like

Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by SkyCityBay1: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
congrets man,we happy for you. but like what our nadleeh said. leaving us with these savages ? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
nadleeh:
am happy for you man, video game wins again. hope you are not leaving me here alone with these savages ? lol
grin
SkyCityBay1:
congrets man,we happy for you. but like what our nadleeh said. leaving us with these savages ? cry cry
Never!! grin
Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by ogongogames(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is the type of news I like to hear. This proves there is indeed a growing gaming community in Africa (Nigeria). Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by Papadoh(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2018
This is good news! So happy for you bruv, This is only the beginning, the sky is the limit.

1 Like

Re: Just Signed A Deal With Estarsblog by XVIER(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
congratulations bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to Advertise on Google and Boost Your Small Business / For The Genius Only. / Winners From Our Gaming Tournament At Fce Akoka Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.