Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? (4470 Views)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lols! Maybe o.
How's your Pidgin English? Is it lamer than a 60-year-old man's erection? smiley

Ok, the last sentence sounds weird. My pidgin is just there. When I speak it, it sounds like I am forming, so I rather not speak it. I actually don’t speak it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

It's not bad, you know wink

I think you have insulted me once on this forum
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by NeeKlaus: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ok, the last sentence sounds weird. My pidgin is just there. When I speak it, it sounds like I am forming, so I rather not speak it. I actually don’t speak it.
Alright, then. BTW, I am not from Warri. So I don't use that Warri slogan at all. Lol.
grin

I will see you around shaa. Take care. smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by donstan18: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I think you have insulted me once on this forum

I'm sure you know I won't give a fvck about that cheesy,
I Insult those who deserve it and when they deserve it grin, the next minute, I still chat and pet the same people I insulted. wink

So, take my insult personal at ur own peril cheesy

No fvck given grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

I'm sure you know I won't give a fvck about that cheesy,
I Insult those who deserve it and when they deserve it grin, the next minute, I still chat and pet the same people I insulted. wink

So, take my insult personal at ur own peril cheesy

No fvck given grin

And I was being nice
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by donstan18: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

And I was being nice
I might be a nice person, you know....Just crazy at times. cheesy
I think I remember the day we fought... You started it cheesy
I now recall...Thou, I like troublemakers, because I'm one.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Franzee(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

So you had to go and check my picture to clapback. It’s okay to say I have been replying a kid. Tell me, where are you in your life right now? You actually sound like a nutter

sharp......sharp....intresting be happi if nairaland conquer twitter
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Alright, then. BTW, I am not from Warri. So I don't use that Warri slogan at all. Lol.
grin

I will see you around shaa. Take care. smiley

Definitely cool. Goodnight
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Franzee:

sharp......sharp....[b]intresting be happi if nairaland co[/b]nquer twitter

Sorry, I don’t understand this
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

I might be a nice person, you know....Just crazy at times. cheesy

I think I remember the day we fought... You started it cheesy

I now recall...Thou, I like troublemakers, because I'm one.

It’s fine
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by donstan18: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

It’s fine
Do have a goodnight kiss
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Do have a goodnight kiss

You too

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by Franzee(m): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2018
If u ar a Baddo try it den av a sidechick cux she mst fick up one day........ If not dont try it
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2018
empire2017:
Goodevening everyone!!!
please what are the advantages nd disadvantages of dating a girl in the department nd same level ??
pls matured advice as am about makinq a decision .:THANKS

How is your health now?..
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by empire2017(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

How is your health now?..
cool cool cool@least we give God the glory.Thank you very much
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2018
empire2017:
cool cool cool@least we give God the glory.Thank you very much

Read your story and I was terrified. Glad you are doing great now.. Thank God..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material / My Vaseline Comrades.....where At Thou / No more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.