Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) (14978 Views)

Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over 21 Suspects, Vessels, Boat to EFCC (pix) / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Two Suspects, Vessel To EFCC - Pictures / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Four Suspects, Vessel To EFCC In Delta St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
The Nigerian Navy has handed over 8 suspected oil thieves to the Economic and Financial Crime's Commission for prosecution, said via Wenesday via official Twitter handle.

Wrote: "A joint investigation by the EFCC & @NigerianNavy has resulted in arrest of 8 suspected oil thieves and a vessel, MV MAC CLINT, for their involvement in oil "bunkering". They were arrested by officers of the Naval Base Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, and handed over to the agency."

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/966389701392453633

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/21/navy-hands-over-8-suspected-oil-thieves-4-vessels-to-efcc/

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
EFCC, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by vickysly: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oil thieves !!!! I laugh They must have made a lot of money before now See how they are even posing for picture

4 Likes

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by obembet(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't need to find out the state
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by playmaker2016(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
This mandy.news sef
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by ssikiru: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
what the way forward Nigerians
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by ezyk(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Them no gree settle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by congorasta: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
all na wash
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by EASY39(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
What is efcc concern in bunkering

2 Likes

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Wenner: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lalastica over to you.. Who is this Lalastica sef
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
In the north alhaji wasse and his brothers own mines. Pay zero tax. No one arrests dem

4 Likes

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Despite the fact that I am from the southwest, I am having a strong feeling for this people. By right, they are not supposed to be thieves but the situation of the country is turning them to be. I know if it were to be in the area up there, this won't happen to any suspect even when the dreaded BH are been traded for the release of captives.
When the children of a butcher are bn served with bones......

this Country is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
EASY39:
Any goes on a shit-hole

1 Like

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by kkkp: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
EASY39:
mumu economic crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wenner:
Lalastica over to you.. Who is this Lalastica sef
see am

2 Likes

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by delivryboy: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
50% big boys in Port Harcourt are into illegal oil theft. Have you ever wondered how someone with no job whatsoever buys a plot of land for 70 million naira, builds a duplex worth another 30 million naira and drives G-wagon makes his money? Omega Power Ministries (OPM) general overseer is their pastor, he blesses the work of their hands, he accepts all kind of criminals in his church and he prays for them with coconut for their bunkering business to flourish.
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by jameyjaggs: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
9ja 9ja u sure say na only 4 vessels
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by stankezzy: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
In the north alhaji wasse and his brothers own mines. Pay zero tax. No one arrests dem
you took words out of my mouth , in the north it is a common sight to see villagers operating mines without any government bothering them , they mine the resources and put the money in their pockets but in South east and south south the case is different
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Catch a cat and beat until it says its a Lion
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by SoulB6: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
are you saying that they should be release because the north also harbour criminals, I think you are also part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Good one
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by vioment: 3:45am On Feb 22, 2018
There should be laws to seize the properties and accounts that they own, and put them in jail for one year and give them 10% of their property after release. It will be wise to utilize the intelligent ones like the engineers (skilled or degreed) among them prior to release and even later.
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by nextstep(m): 5:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Do you think any of the individuals pictured have the resources to buy a vessel and the connections to bunker and sell illegal oil? The real thieves are sitting in the House of Reps at the national and state level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by 124mumsy: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:
50% big boys in Port Harcourt are into illegal oil theft. Have you ever wondered how someone with no job whatsoever buys a plot of land for 70 million naira, builds a duplex worth another 30 million naira and drives G-wagon makes his money? Omega Power Ministries (OPM) general overseer is their pastor, he blesses the work of their hands, he accepts all kind of criminals in his church and he prays for them with coconut for their bunkering business to flourish.
becareful! Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by 124mumsy: 5:14am On Feb 22, 2018
stankezzy:
you took words out of my mouth , in the north it is a common sight to see villagers operating mines without any government bothering them , they mine the resources and put the money in their pockets but in South east and south south the case is different
Nigeria operate on a mono_economy and oil is the dreaded commodity it is abt being tribalistic here
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2018
SoulB6:
are you saying that they should be release because the north also harbour criminals, I think you are also part of the problem.
y d double standards
Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2018
If a bigger vessel containing 30,000barrels of oil could disappear after the real owners demanded for it,what makes u feel this smaller vessel won't also disappear when the real owner(s) who is/are sitting in abuja also come(s)? Snakes have swallowed,monkeys have taken,I think it is also time for whale,sharks,crocodiles and octopuses to join the party!!! This is just ''acting'' to deceive the public that we are fighting crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery / DJ Tee Stabs 19yrs Old Alvin Osungade : Upcoming Artiste(GRAPHIC PIX!. ) / Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.