Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" (26033 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by KIDfurniture(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Bro I want some of the rabbits oh - where is your farm in Ibadan ?
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you disgraced me for even going to such stupid show in the first place... useless big fool
disgrace you? ,dude but why
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by room089: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you disgraced me for even going to such stupid show in the first place... useless big fool

You took it out from my mouth
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Liliyann(f): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
undecided
See him looking like a Gay
Mommy's boy
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by kabarka(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2018
lofty900:
One thing I hate about these set of bbnaija housemates is their weird names. What is k-brule, ceecee, etc? All fake people.

STAGE NAME-Devil's bait to hide their TRUE personality. So that anything goes under such cover.
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by luminouz(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2018
twitterdiger:
Meet professor who will not let you graduate even if he did not teach you yet he swaps scholarship for his children to study abroad check who he is
https://www.nairaland.com/4360803/prof-b-l-adeleke-08071878926#65256105
Are u mad undecided
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by luminouz(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided

See him looking like a Gay

Mommy's boy
So if u see me too..u will call a gay??
Can't a guy be fine in peace again ni? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by MistadeRegal(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Grilled rabbits

Available

Weaners Gower matured

Check my signature

How much?
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Loyalblak007(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2018
angry Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by WaffenSS(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
lofty900:
One thing I hate about these set of bbnaija housemates is their weird names. What is k-brule, ceecee, etc? All fake people.

1. The show's promoters hand-pick "cool" people, or what, in their warped estimation, passes for "cool.

2. these fake "cool" people are made to create fake and "cool" sounding names.

3. The fake people with equally fake names are given lots of fake background stories (or embellished for added effect) and made to live the goldfish life

4. The promoters think sex and scandal sells, so they make the fake people follow scripts.

In the end the whole shiit is rigged and fake.
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Adebanjids1(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Is there anything as 'angrier' in English language just bin curious
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

1. The show's promoters hand-pick "cool" people, or what, in their warped estimation, passes for "cool.

2. these fake "cool" people are made to create fake and "cool" sounding names.

3. The fake people with equally fake names are given lots of fake background stories (or embellished for added effect) and made to live the goldfish life

4. The promoters think sex and scandal sells, so they make the fake people follow scripts.

In the end the whole shiit is rigged and fake.
lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by LaPink: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2018
U no Even Thank God Say U make am to d Show, what about those wey no Qualify during Auditions U no Disgrace Anybody O boy... Life Goes on. wink
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by kingPhidel(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Se olatibaje ni! Is it now that you know..?
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by exenxe1(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
show me your achievements..... oh Antichrist
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Ken4agent(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=Cute9gerian post=65273637]It's not your fault my brother, just that your name starts with letter "K" kbrule.... Khloe..... Kemen grin ...if you know what I mean[/quot

grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by deebrownneymar: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2018
He has fans?
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by Iseoluwani: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
MistadeRegal:

'you on Whatsapp?

Ya
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by MistadeRegal(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
deebrownneymar:
He has fans?

Yea sure.
He does have them....
They do stand for him all day without complaining.

Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by arnold123: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
bambi2016:
Big Brother Naija 2108 ex housemate Kbrule has during a question and answer session organised by Payporte for evicted housemates on Instagram revealed that he is not happy he left the game so early.

The ex housemate who was evicted with then head of house and pair Khloe told that he is angry with himself because he disgraced his mother and let his fans down by getting evicted too quickly from the show.

” I aqm angrier with myself for disgracing my mother letting her and my fans down. I want nothing more than to make it up” he said after a fan told him she was mad at him .

When asked if he was going to go on with dating Khloe he said ” Hahaha Nah” and when further asked how he felt when Khloe kept insulting him in the house, he had this to say ” This poor broken lady is acting out of insecurity take it easy on her”

On who he’d want to vote out if given the opportuinity he mentioned CeeC and when he was asked if he could quit alcohol  he said ” I normally drink responsibly, i was carried away by trying to put on a show”.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/21/i-disgraced-my-mother-and-let-my-fans-down-kbrule-speaks-on-eviction/
jump down and the woman would be yours kburule 1:2
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by joenor(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
smile, na now u know bah?
Re: BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" by mercy0008(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
I think he is gay though. he was high and trying to kiss Leo, even in my high state I wont go kissing someone of the same gender. nobody is convincing me otherwise, the guy is gay.
nototribalist:
He was behaving so gay in the house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.