Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) (37581 Views)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by finest147: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2018
nawa o evrybodi na celeb for naija...even jay p for my street na legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by cyberpelumy(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Who be the papa,who be the son... Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2018
edo3:
I bet u don't know d man in his youthful years,,more fit than u n ur father combined.
and what About His Adult aqe??

More Alike like you and your Father Too......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2018
well exercise and other drugs will reduced the obesity of big Sheff. he's too fat. I don't think he will be able to carry his body. I can't wait to wait to listen to kollington ayinla songs.
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Rare??
Why does NL allow these useless posts?
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Bamz(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Epositive:

You can call him obese-re cheesy

Ma man. I see what you did there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by dont8(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
he is one of those who created Fuji music.

You can't mention Fuji without mentioning ayinla or barrister.
Leave those children bro.

He was so big that the most popular bus stop in Alagbado was named after him and Abacha honoured him with General title (he was a retired soldier anyway).

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by dont8(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2018
finest147:
nawa o evrybodi na celeb for naija...even jay p for my street na legend
If you don't know you don't know, a simple wiki about him will put you out of the misery I bet you.
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by descartes400: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
i jo yo yo, ijo yoyo grin grin
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Egein(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
agadez007:
Wow,This kind Nigerian Legend we no know

How we go do am na?

You were either born yesterday or live in Damaturu.
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2018
So unhealthy.

If he develops health related issues now, they will accuse innocent village people.
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Life is funny,and packed with lots of lessons for those who care?
This man was one of the biggest names in music then, top notch celebrity. I wonder how many people born in the 90's and upward know him. I guess nothing last for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Epositive(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Bamz:

Ma man. I see what you did there. cheesy
Brother mi, your head dey there jor cool
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2018
It is alie...
Are u kidneying me..
Saw the remix of gentle lady Ni mi wt dis guy and salawa.. I no knw say Na mother ft son..
Nice one but d size tho

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Even Rich ross wey be like bag of beans don reduce a bit. big shef abeg reduce dis fat no be enjoyment at all. hin breast even big pass some nursing murda's bweast fah!
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by kpompey: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2018
agadez007:
Wow,This kind Nigerian Legend we no know

How we go do am na?
Then u are born in 2010,if you fail to recognise Kollington Ayinla as legend.The famous ijo yo-yo crooner.Long live Baba Kollington Ayinla

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by kpompey: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
two Fat piqz.......

Like father like son....
Show us ur pics,then we can describe u and ur dad.Munmun
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Fuji garbage..
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by kpompey: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=finest147 post=65276405]nawa o evrybodi na celeb for naija...even jay p for my street na legend[/quote

Is it compulsory you write.Do you know how many articles were written on Kollington and Barrister alone.If Kollington Ayinla is not legend then their is no legend in Nigeria or to be explicit,how many articles were written on u and ur papa.Ride on Kebe n Kwara,my favourite musician as a boy in the 70's,80's,90's and even till date.
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by moe100(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Litblogger:
Who is father?
chai..ure bad child..
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2018
See as I'm fat like native pig smiley
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2018
And i feel say i large
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Two illiterates standing
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by babslepe: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Two illiterates standing
shut up and stop hating that boy went to a private uni I think you are the illiterate here ,must you comment can’t you just read and enjoy the other reasonable comments
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Kingzra1(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2018
edo3:
I bet u don't know d man in his youthful years,,more fit than u n ur father combined.
grin
you can definitely mk that soul commit suicide
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2018
yemajiteru:
Rare.... Shey we should now goan fry beans ni
U can as well fry ur balls.. mtchew
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Y all d unprinted insults.. Is it a crime to b fat? its not their fault joor.. no hating.

Bt he looks like his father sha
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by henrysolution(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Where Rick Rose stop na im you want continue. ok oo!!!!
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by eboreimepeter: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Want to get a prompt reminder about your vehicle licence expiration/ renewal? why don't you subscribe with our free channel and get it for free and avoid issues with Law enforcement agents @ http://www.verra.com.ng/. powered by @Smoothway Insurance Brokers..

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
babslepe:
shut up and stop hating that boy went to a private uni I think you are the illiterate here ,must you comment can’t you just read and enjoy the other reasonable comments
Two illiterates standing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.