Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog (5943 Views)

Why Do AD Networks Pay Nigerian Publishers Lesser? / Any Pre-payment Ad Networks For Publishers? / 5 Best Top Paying Cpc/ppc & Cpm Ad Networks For Bloggers And Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by akeentech(m): 4:52am On Feb 22, 2018
It’s a big decision to decide where to place ads on your blog. You want to make extra money, but you are not sure of where to start. Which of the ad networks is the best?

It depends on who you ask, to be honest. If you ask me I will tell you to join Google adsense. Ask another blogger he may tell you to join Mediavine. Ask another person and he/she will tell you to join AdThrive. That’s one of the reasons this post is written- to let you know and have idea of a few different options and let you do some investigation to find out which one, if any, is the best fit for your needs and your blog.

#1. Mediavine

Mediavine is one of the ad networks out there. They have been nothing short of amazing. They pay really well and the ads are easy to set up. If you try this one of the ad networks out you won’t regret you registered with them in the first place. You will be earning from this ad network that you will forget there’re also any other ad networks out there.

The great news is that Mediavine focuses strongly on the user or member experience. You can readers happy while reading your post. It means you can make more money with fewer ads which will make your post readable likewise your earning won’t be affected.

#2. AdThrive

This is the other big ad network that a lot of bloggers and publishers are with. So many successful bloggers use them for their ads on their blogs. You will need to have at least 100,000 monthly page views and Google Adsense has not blacklisted you to apply. I will let you know how they work.

AdThrive rejects almost 75% of applicants; they really push hard for quality content or post which means they are not the easiest to get, therefore in other words: SERVE YOUR AUDIENCES.

Comscore’s ranking which ranks internet entities by size puts AdThrive in #20 in the whole world. AdThrive reaches over 95.5 million readers per month —which is the highest reach of any ad management service in the whole world. Out of all internet entities, AdThrive is #1 in the food category, #1 in Parenting and Family, and #2 in the Home category.

#3. Gourmet Ads

You can read our article on how to avoid been banned by Google adsense. However, one option you can try is Gourmet ads if you have been banned from Google Adsense. You can have them for your back-up ads if you are with any other ad networks.

One advantage of Gourmet ads is that they don’t require a contract. You don’t need to give notice if you are to take down your ads.
Your site or blog must be Coupon, Craft themed, Food, and Cooking and have at least 10,000+ page views per month.

#4. Google Adsense

Most sites or blogs start with Google Adsense, when they first start out. Most pro-bloggers today had them on their blog when they first started. You are going to need a Google account, a mailing address, original content and phone number. As far as Google adsense is concerned, there is no minimum page view requirement.

A word of caution – DO NOT click your own ads. Be highly careful about it or you could risk being banned. And you should make sure you read their Terms of Service carefully and obey all their policies.

#5. BlogHer Publishing Network

BlogHer is among the most prominent ad networks for women with mostly female audiences. They also require exclusivity which means you can’t be a part of another ad networks. As far as I can tell, just like Google adsense they don’t have a minimum page view requirement.

#6. Savvy Mom Collective

If you are in Canada, you could also signup for Savvy Mom Collective for your ads. As an extra bonus, savvy Mom Collective also offer sponsored post opportunities. I believe you only make money on your Canadian traffic so you will still have to find a provider for your US and others traffic.

#7. Monumetric

This ad networks has different tiers base on your page views. The Propel; which is the lowest tier is for blogs with the range of 10K to 80K page views, but you need to pay a $99 fee to join them. Ascend; which is the next tier is for blogs with 80k to 500k page-views with no fee. They also have two other tiers beside these first two tiers.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/02/top-7-money-making-ad-networks-for-bloggers/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by nony43(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2018
A
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by diego101(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2018
I
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by seunlayi(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018

Yahoo yahoo and plus guys, this information will give you better and peaceful money than the usual stuffs

Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by kingandamy4life(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2018
good
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Tybabe0001(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Am learning a new lesson
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by zinosleek(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice one, ads is one of the major way of making money blogging, but they are other options http://www.wikizino.com.ng/2018/01/ways-of-making-money-online-from.html
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by maximunimpact(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Selling your own products or services remains the best method
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Eazi1(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2018
nice..... dat z y most site is full of ouertaking ur screen with useless nd fustrating ads
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Alejoas(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for sharing!
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Preciousojoka(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for this, I will implement one of this ads on [url]edujobgist.com[/url].
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by majamajic(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2018
pls who can take take up my blog and drive it start making money.. ? ve tried all these yet no income

we share the income 50-50 ....

practice what u all preach now with my real estate blog.
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by SIMPLYkush: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2018
forget it, those who blog x rated stuffs makes more money
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by miketayo(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Google AdSense or nothing

1 Like

Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by DonRaphTech(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice information from http://www.raphblog.com.ng
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Edgarated(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2018
good
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2018
majamajic:
pls who can take take up my blog and drive it start making money.. ? ve tried all these yet no income

we share the income 50-50 ....

practice what u all preach now with my real estate blog.
contact all these companies that sell plots of land 'upandan'
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Blogtrovert(f): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice.
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by akeentech(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
There's money in blogging
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by kokomaster3d: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
I don tire for all these online wahala. My own na Beer Parlour I dey operate, but I make
bastard money everyday not to talk of weekends.
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by majamajic(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
yomalex:
contact all these companies that sell plots of land 'upandan'

most of them have their own blogs
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=akeentech post=65272165][/quote]
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Doerstech(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Good ones.
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by papyrus2(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by yomalex(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2018
majamajic:

most of them have their own blogs
if you have the traffic then undecided
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Doerstech(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2018
kokomaster3d:
I don tire for all these online wahala. My own na Beer Parlour I dey operate, but I make
bastard money everyday not to talk of weekends.

Lolz.....your beer parlour + Nkwobi joint needs a website
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice One
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by kokomaster3d: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Doerstech:

Lolz.....your beer parlour + Nkwobi joint needs a website

Lol why I go need website nah. You think people will come from Lagos to Abuja just because they want to drink beer. My customers are all located around my area and they know me wella. And I get more customers through word of mouth
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by anoda(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice one, please i need a cheap banner ad network to run ads on
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by Doerstech(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2018
kokomaster3d:

Lol why I go need website nah. You think people will come from Lagos to Abuja just because they want to drink beer. My customers are all located around my area and they know me wella. And I get more customers through word of mouth

On a serious note....I think we have a flaw knowledge of what and what business needs a website....and the purpose a website serves

Every business and every business person/hustler needs a website.

PEPs here in Nigeria don't go googling beer parlours but they do search for related items around what your business offers.

You can upgrade your beer parlour business into a full fledged restaurant with different sections one of which will be the 'Beer drinking and Nkwobi chooping section.

And when PEPs search for nearby Nkwobi joints or restaurants yours will be found

1 Like

Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by twitterdiger: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2018
akeentech:
It’s a big decision to decide where to place ads on your blog. You want to make extra money, but you are not sure of where to start. Which of the ad networks is the best?

It depends on who you ask, to be honest. If you ask me I will tell you to join Google adsense. Ask another blogger he may tell you to join Mediavine. Ask another person and he/she will tell you to join AdThrive. That’s one of the reasons this post is written- to let you know and have idea of a few different options and let you do some investigation to find out which one, if any, is the best fit for your needs and your blog.

#1. Mediavine

Mediavine is one of the ad networks out there. They have been nothing short of amazing. They pay really well and the ads are easy to set up. If you try this one of the ad networks out you won’t regret you registered with them in the first place. You will be earning from this ad network that you will forget there’re also any other ad networks out there.

The great news is that Mediavine focuses strongly on the user or member experience. You can readers happy while reading your post. It means you can make more money with fewer ads which will make your post readable likewise your earning won’t be affected.

#2. AdThrive

This is the other big ad network that a lot of bloggers and publishers are with. So many successful bloggers use them for their ads on their blogs. You will need to have at least 100,000 monthly page views and Google Adsense has not blacklisted you to apply. I will let you know how they work.

AdThrive rejects almost 75% of applicants; they really push hard for quality content or post which means they are not the easiest to get, therefore in other words: SERVE YOUR AUDIENCES.

Comscore’s ranking which ranks internet entities by size puts AdThrive in #20 in the whole world. AdThrive reaches over 95.5 million readers per month —which is the highest reach of any ad management service in the whole world. Out of all internet entities, AdThrive is #1 in the food category, #1 in Parenting and Family, and #2 in the Home category.

#3. Gourmet Ads

You can read our article on how to avoid been banned by Google adsense. However, one option you can try is Gourmet ads if you have been banned from Google Adsense. You can have them for your back-up ads if you are with any other ad networks.

One advantage of Gourmet ads is that they don’t require a contract. You don’t need to give notice if you are to take down your ads.
Your site or blog must be Coupon, Craft themed, Food, and Cooking and have at least 10,000+ page views per month.

#4. Google Adsense

Most sites or blogs start with Google Adsense, when they first start out. Most pro-bloggers today had them on their blog when they first started. You are going to need a Google account, a mailing address, original content and phone number. As far as Google adsense is concerned, there is no minimum page view requirement.

A word of caution – DO NOT click your own ads. Be highly careful about it or you could risk being banned. And you should make sure you read their Terms of Service carefully and obey all their policies.

#5. BlogHer Publishing Network

BlogHer is among the most prominent ad networks for women with mostly female audiences. They also require exclusivity which means you can’t be a part of another ad networks. As far as I can tell, just like Google adsense they don’t have a minimum page view requirement.

#6. Savvy Mom Collective

If you are in Canada, you could also signup for Savvy Mom Collective for your ads. As an extra bonus, savvy Mom Collective also offer sponsored post opportunities. I believe you only make money on your Canadian traffic so you will still have to find a provider for your US and others traffic.

#7. Monumetric

This ad networks has different tiers base on your page views. The Propel; which is the lowest tier is for blogs with the range of 10K to 80K page views, but you need to pay a $99 fee to join them. Ascend; which is the next tier is for blogs with 80k to 500k page-views with no fee. They also have two other tiers beside these first two tiers.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/02/top-7-money-making-ad-networks-for-bloggers/
Re: 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog by fajob: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phpmyadmin And Dreamweaver8 Uploading Picture Issues / How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? / How To Get Real Nigerian Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.