Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,896 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Job Vacancy For Someone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For Someone (1149 Views)

Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy For Someone by olusegxz: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2018
Good day,

I have a casual employment opportunity for one person.

The job entails some health and some IT fluency. You will be working for a charity organisation. Your job will entail getting sick patients on the company website.

It is pretty simple, most of your patients can be gotten from one particular general hospital whether in Ikeja general or any where. Lots of poor patients who need help there. All you need to do is talk to their relatives, tell them you work for a charity and the aim is to raise funds from diaspora to help with their medical bills. Also show them the website and or brochures. You can help them put their details in the site and pictures and, it's very easy to do. Any money raised for them will be theirs.

You do not require to resume to any office in the morning and you can do other jobs. But as part of your job terms you will be required to make 200 sign ins in a month of critical cases. Please this is a term to get paid. Salary is N20,000 a month. That is about N100 per sign in. Be aware that this has to be severe hospital admitted cases. Not headaches.

If you feel you can be making this extra pay send your full cv with references to sickaidfunds@gmail.com

One more thing I am in Australia and you will be working for a legit organisation but I cannot be monitoring you effectively from here so you will be required to open a fiverr account and must be independent enough to carry this on your own pace. Your salary will be paid on fiverr as at when 200 sign in are recorded.

You may want to do a survey first to be sure what is entailed and if the job is for you.

Thanks

Only serious applicants, male and female. Your salary is N20,000. It's a casual job so transport etc and your time is yours.

1. They have to be verified severe medical cases
2. You will be required to wear the company tee shirt when you go and take a picture with the patient showing the company logo and shirt. Let them know it is a requirement for them to get aid.
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by Baroque(f): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Am interested sir.. I am a student and right now am based in Ebonyi state. Hope am eligible for the work? Thanks
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by DonRaphTech(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice information from http://www.raphblog.com.ng
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by miriamchi(f): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2018
interested..
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by graciamore(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Am interested please based in lokoja
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by onlyme07(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Okay
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by imsettled2: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Double post
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by sundaysamuel770: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2018
I have applied based in Nasarawa state
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by olusegxz: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Kindly forward CVs to the email noted.

Eligible candidates will be contacted on the phone number given.

Thanks
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by miriamchi(f): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
miriamchi:
interested..
just applied..i hope I get it.
Re: Job Vacancy For Someone by caddylac(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interested.. Applied also. I am in Port Harcourt Sir, Rivers State.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For System Admin/ict Officer / Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake / Early Years Teachers Position@redville School Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.