Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! (101078 Views)

How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Obiwannn: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Berliner1:

Longest time....from German thread.

Hiiii

Du bist Berliner?�
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by mystikal(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2018
I left the country immediately after my MSc, I knew I had to leave, I guess I read, but had no intention of 'planning'.
UK doesn't owe us anything.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Exactly!
This has been emphasised throughout the thread...

New recruit? grin grin grin

mystikal:
I left the country immediately after my MSc, I knew I had to leave, I guess I read, but had no intention of 'planning'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Chriswazo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Berliner1:

Lol..very deep.
Please i sent you a pm, kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Berliner1: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chriswazo:

Please i sent you a pm, kindly respond. Thanks

Have replied u Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Berliner1: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
mystikal:

You are right.

It means anyone who intend to stay back or acquire post study work experience should not come to the uk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Chriswazo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Berliner1:

Have replied u Sir.

Ok
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by psalmie007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
hello there, i saw in your post saying Germany is an immigrant friendly place, please I intend to get a student visa to Germany this year, can u give me some guidelines please? I'd really appreciate to get a response from u.
thanks.

Berliner1:

You raised a valid point but you counter it yourself.
Lets pick the point one by one.

1) I said semester ticket is free...you said its subsidized......let me use a state like Northrine westfalia as example.... a monthly ticket for non student that covers dortmund to dusseldorf alone is 220 euro.multiply it by 6 month =1320 euro

Compare it to a student who pay 280 euro as semester fees....the semester fee covers all your studies for a semester, takes you the whole of the state, this ticket also takes you to holland and belgium free for six month.....can you compare 1320 to 280?

2) You said not all school are free....what are expecting? You want private university to br free...in my ealier post I.mention only govt universities...the only exception is baden wurttemburg( 1 states out of 16).

3) You talk about rascism: please sir are you new on this platform? Cant you see ipob and yoruba e-warriors on nairaland? Rascim is everywhere bro...how you respond/react to it is what matters. Even UK policy of brexit,cancelling of post study visa is rascist and anti immigrant.

You lived here for 19 years says alot about the country.
If its bad am sure you would have port away.

Like I said, presently in the western world, Germany is the easiest,immigrant friendly and economically best choice for average Nigerian.

Danke.
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Berliner1: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
psalmie007:
hello there, i saw in your post saying Germany is an immigrant friendly place, please I intend to get a student visa to Germany this year, can u give me some guidelines please? I'd really appreciate to get a response from u.
thanks.

Have you applied for admission?
Are u aware u need to block 8700euro or use sponsorship lbefore you can be issued a visa?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by mystikal(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
europebaby:

I'm slow babe. Didn't get that
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lmao...
You only reiterated what the OP was emphasizing...
How far applications et al?

mystikal:

I'm slow babe. Didn't get that
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by mystikal(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
europebaby:
Lmao...
You only reiterated what the OP was emphasizing...
How far applications et al?

Calmed down a bit with those applications for now. Work is distracting me I guess. Will continue at a later date
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 13, 2018
The genius thing you can do is not to give up!
God speed mate

mystikal:

Calmed down a bit with those applications for now. Work is distracting me I guess. Will continue at a later date
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by mctowel01: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
lebete3000:

That's what I usually tell people oh, once dem hear salary laidis, next tin na to convert by reflex. Na dr type go come Naija distribute 5k to 10ppl, come talk sey dem spend 50k, whereas 50k in dollars na how much now? About $140.
Ehh.. big boy... $140 is change for you, eh dash me then
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by chaiks: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
I v dropped my plan of applying to a school in UK. Now am in for Estonia. Is it a good place in terms of job and life opportunities?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Danomil234(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
Berliner1:

Have replied u Sir.
Good day bro, pls I would like to know, what part of Germany is generally safer if I were to study and work?
I would like to apply for a pharmacy related MSc as that is my field, what are the chances of getting a proper job after.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by justwise(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
chaiks:
I v dropped my plan of applying to a school in UK. Now am in for Estonia.
Is it a good place in terms of job and life opportunities?

chaiks:
please brothers.i have from now till may 10 to accept my admission to ca foscari university in venice. anyone with idea on their tuition and the chances of work in venice? i heard they give scholarship. is it after accepting the offer or should one apply for scholarship separately? i want to know if a savings of 1.6 million can take one to venice for masters degree.

Indeed! from Uk to Estonia, you can't afford UK school fees and maintenance money..just be honest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by chaiks: 3:29pm On May 09, 2018
justwise:

Indeed! from Uk to Estonia, you can't afford UK school fees and maintenance money..just be honest
it was damn ridiculous. i concur.
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by aloba4christ: 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
What if scholarship opportunity to study in UK is given to you, what will you do? Given you are under going training on oil and gas.
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2018
If you get a scholarship, great!
Embrace it but don't have high hopes for a job after graduation. You can move to Canada after or something.
Just start looking or opportunities early enough.
#Peace

aloba4christ:
What if scholarship opportunity to study in UK is given to you, what will you do? Given you are under going training on oil and gas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by grandstar(m): 3:26am On May 13, 2018
Aphrodite007:

One cold bottle of star for you.. sorry, is it lager now or red wine? Lol. You took everything from my head and added more sef.

However I’m unsure that the labour govt will be able to take over, at least not until the old ones that are allergic to immigrants are dead. I mean, precisely because of brexit is why they wouldn’t let LP take over, especially Cos LP favours immigrants (tbh, LP just care about sustaining the economic situation in the UK and ensuring that their citizens go to school, I don’t know why the public is so blind to this).

Me sha I don’t want them to totally open up their borders, if not, every Tom, Nkem and Shola will enter the UK just like that grin.. I just want them to relax it a bit.

Labour Party is leftist and they believe in taxing the rich heavily, strong labour unions which will make U.K companies and are pro poor.

That's why the British don't want them. They'll ruin the economy. They are by nature anti business

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by EniTony: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
what a country, i took my time to go through these thread and it proved while it would be difficult to achieve unity.
God bless the OP and @aphrodite007 and others who took time out to contribute.
What they were saying is simple, 90% of those with tuition money aspiring to travel are struggling,they would have sold a lot and their parents made great sacrifice,for them to use the money to study and not be given at least a year after studies to look for work and land back in Nigeria would be a disaster.
No one is condemning UK,its their country but the OP wants to help these set of Nigerias by advising they check other countries with less tuition where they can work,have a stable life with easier means of getting PR.

That was the message, clear and simple.

I know some people would say they should have researched but most of these group of people are amateurs when it comes to travelling and most get wrong information mostly, i pray we learn not to attack each other and encourage those that come out to give free vital information's .

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by jesmond3945: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
More
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Subomi007: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
europebaby:
Exactly!
This has been emphasised throughout the thread...

Which one is new recruit grin grin grin grin Nairaland Sha..
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
new recruit, like did them who desperately wanted to vilify the OP brainwash/convince the person to yarn dust...

Subomi007:

Which one is new recruit grin grin grin grin Nairaland Sha..
Re: Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! by Subomi007: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
I understand, but don't you think the situation and current happening in our country can definitely cause desperation?

Quite unfortunate.

europebaby:
new recruit,
like did them who desperately wanted to vilify the OP brainwash/convince the person to yarn dust...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.