Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures (41819 Views)

Let's Make Her Smile Again / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Ekugbeh(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2018
vivypretty:
the former set of teeth scared me na ,those type wey dey smile without opening their mouth.
*gush* ur lips is uuuulala
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by just2endowed: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2018
slightlyMad:

$5000 minimum from a good dental clinic.
And they charge in dollars too most times.

In the US, it is $3000 upwards depending on severity

Mehn, its expensive ohhh...wish its affordable to most nigerians.

Ma
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by greggng: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Brooke60:
Here in Nigeria?
Waohhhhhhh! Impressive!
The former set of teeth though, You will surely have a nick name back in Schl.

I pity her. You are not suppose to tamper with the natural way God created your teeth. She will soon know the consequences of her action
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Mcweber(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

His much do these things cost in Nigeria?
I'd like to get one
it's quite expensive... I did mine back then at the Dental hospital at OAU Ife around 200k. And that was 2003.... So only God knows how much its gonna cost now
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Bgorgeous: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2018
great
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by 6pax: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
All tx to science, what God cannot do science has done cool

1 Like

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by neolboy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

So today I’d just like to thank God for delivering my smile . Shout out to my ortho , u a real one

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/smile-successful-dental-re-arrangement-quite-adorable-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Abeg is it done here in Nigeria

if yes where?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by remedick: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
slightlyMad:

I don't understand. Do they remove the teeth and put another? Please explain.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by remedick: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

I pity her. You are not suppose to tamper with the natural way God created your teeth. She will soon know the consequences of her action
go sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Gangster1ms: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
If u have dental problems u can also holla me... rearrangements of dentition and fixing of new tooth in gaps.. the cost is almost free as u are also helping me to graduate from dentistry.

3 Likes

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Allansmith: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmmmmm....Lord have mercy...

Gangster1ms:
If u have dental problems u can also holla me... rearrangements of dentition and fixing of new tooth in gaps.. the cost is almost free as u are also helping me to graduate from dentistry.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Alfred2000: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brooke60:
Here in Nigeria?
Waohhhhhhh! Impressive!
The former set of teeth though, You will surely have a nick name back in Schl.
She probably would have been nicknamed "TITILAYO"...am feeling sleepy

1 Like

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
melaninbae:
Does anyone know where this can be done here in Nigeria? Thanks in advance.
Go to any teaching hospital.If you are in Lagos,go to Lasuth.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Adroit17(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wao...impressive.... I too had a broken incisors since my secondary school days. hope to get one done soon......

Any recommendation..

location_ibadan
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by melaninbae: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
thorpido:

Thanks dear, I appreciate.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
slightlyMad:

It doesn't cost that much.It's just about $1000.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by thorpido(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adroit17:
Wao...impressive.... I too had a broken incisors since my secondary school days. hope to get one done soon......

Any recommendation..

location_ibadan
Go to UCH.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by DisGuy: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
slightlyMad:

weird that people travel from US, UK to South America, Eastern Europe to get the same treatment at cheaper rate and almost same quality
But the price in Nigeria is actually higher than it is in US shocked

Economics in Nigeria almost always defies logic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by melaninbae: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
thorpido:

Thanks a lot
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by dheilaw1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Her smile before the arrangement is better.
enemy of good thing. The likes of you will say Anambra is better than Lagos

1 Like

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Seequadry(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Me i wan do washing.... Lightly brownish to direct white Herr is my WhatsApp number 07084950246
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Agozie48: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

enemy of progress go and sit down what do you know, what do you even know
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
dheilaw1:
enemy of good thing. The likes of you will say Anambra is better than Lagos
Lol
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Tellemall: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
From comments here it is easily observable that Nigerians have quite bad teeth and are desperate to find orthodontists.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by slightlyMad(f): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
remedick:
I don't understand. Do they remove the teeth and put another? Please explain.
Nope, they attach those strings which moves the teeth over time.
You will have many sessions with you dentist who removes the braces, gauge the movement and determine the next correction needed and set the braces to make that movement possible

3 Likes

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by remedick: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
slightlyMad:

Nope, they attach those strings which moves the teeth over time.
You will have many sessions with you dentist who removes the braces, gauge the movement and determine the next correction needed and set the braces to make that movement possible
oh wow... thanks for the information.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mcweber:
it's quite expensive... I did mine back then at the Dental hospital at OAU Ife around 200k. And that was 2003.... So only God knows how much its gonna cost now

I would've done mine when I was younger ooh.. At 100k sef..

But the dentist said he'll have to remove some teeth to accommodate the shift and I told him a big NO
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

How do you mean?.. I also wanted to fix my teeth, but I had the same thoughts as you.. Now I'm not sure God will mind sad if I fix it
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Can you fix my teeth?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by greggng: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

How do you mean?.. I also wanted to fix my teeth, but I had the same thoughts as you.. Now I'm not sure God will mind sad if I fix it

Teeth polishing , resetting have serious side effect, same way surgery has for those reshaping any part of there body. You cannot cheat nature. If you can avoid it pls do.dont join the band wagon. I am not enemy of progress.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
stop disrespecting the profession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.