Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos (22058 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos by christaddicted: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
DollarAngel:
If you are a child of God or Christian challenge your self, if Jesus said all that the Father has given me I give to you, Things I do and greater will you do, All that things are yours, and at creation he gave us dominion over all things, Yes death is inevitable but you can take charge of your life, and how you want your life to be, this only applicable for those in Christ. Is God a liar absolutely not, He said He has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, He has finished all works from the foundation of the world. Why do Christians suffer same fate as unbelievers. It comes to knowledge and understanding. What you don't understand can't bless you or benefit you even though you know it. Let's seek for understanding more than ever through the Holy Spirit and constant relationship with God. God bless you all

Wow! Am like wowed...This is good.

But can't relate your comment to the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos by dasparrow: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
Every woman needs a man, if she had a man that she calls own, she wouldn't be hurting herself doing this.

What of all the women that do have husbands but are still hurting because they are being cheated on and infected with non curable diseases by their philandering husbands?

What of the women who are lying 6 feet under in their graves after being killed by their husbands? Is a husband God?

Having a husband does not guarantee happiness. A husband can never take the place of a blood relative such as a son or daughter so stop trifling.

A husband is just some stranger you meet along the way in life whom you then choose to share your life and space with while merging your genitals with the man until he gives you sexually transmitted disease or unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos by Caseless: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
This woman sef .
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos by freakcin: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
I like her spirit. Even though she's hurting she's tryna be strong for the boy's spirit. It's not easy losing a loved one not to talk of a son! sad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos by BoboKush(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Charly68:
Better look up to a blissful marital future than looking back to what she can't undo again..pity her condition though..

Of course I did... Just saying

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos by Charly68: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
BoboKush:

Of course I did... Just saying
It is well ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Looks Radiant As She Steps Out For An Event / Mercy Aigbe In Lovely Deep-blue Jumpsuit / Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.