Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,378 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

"Burning Your Candles The Right Way", By Emperor Dotman - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Burning Your Candles The Right Way", By Emperor Dotman (388 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Here's Why You Should Dispose The Right Way Come 2019 / Get The #fantanstic Fashion Website Experience Without Burning Your Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Burning Your Candles The Right Way", By Emperor Dotman by Sleempapa(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Many of students are night sparrows, who can spend hours over the night without blinking an eye ball.

Few only do the right thing over the nights. While others are reading, some are watching films, playing games,go clubbing and others screaching nothing.

It could be fewv days to the theirbpresent semester examination and some don't even have an iota of knowledge of their academics.

A verbal sentences goes as "NIGHT IS TO SLEEP AS DAY IS TO WORK" so working in Night is very difficult and extra efforts are required but the most important aspect is how much you gain that would affect your life in positive way.

I will conclude this note with two quotes; "Time wait for no one" and "Do the right thing at the right time"

Be wise, Spend time wisely...

I remain your undisputable writer, Aderogba Adedotun (Emperor Dotman)

(Whatsapp only)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Relationship Management Training In Port Harcourt / Photos:professor Carries A Student's Child So She Can Finish Her Exams / Please Nairalanders, I Need To Pay My School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.