Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pregnant Brides - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Brides (765 Views)

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Pregnant Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Brides by Tracypacy(f): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello sisters,
its being a while. Can we talk? Yes, I mean now!

Marriage is a good thing. Wedding is nice too, but when the bride's pregnant, when she walks down the aisle bearing a protruding belly, The marriage has been dishonoured and the bed? Defiled!!! Then, its no longer 'joining in holy matrimony'. It is called Thanksgiving celebration because the couple has already joined themselves. This is the common trend these days, I don't admire nor applaud it. Be the wife before you become a mother.

If your pastor didn't tell you, hear this now, Introduction is not wedding... Engagement is not wedding... Dating and courtship ain't wedding. 'Will you marry me?' 'I will', is not wedding. 'His papa and mama already know me' is not wedding. I will marry you is not marriage. Give me your mum's number, is not marriage. I just spoke with everyone in your family even your ancestor, is not marriage. I sent some stuffs to your parent, is still not marriage. Haven't you seen my people? Is not still marriage. My mum is so fond of you, is not marriage. I love the way you cook, you will make a good wife, is not marriage. My parent and siblings cant stop talking about you, my dear, that is still not marriage. I have engaged you, so you have nothing to worry about, sister, that is not marriage.
Until He comes and pay your bride-price, perfect the wedding plans and then take you home, that is when you are assured to be his wife.
Till then, leave your heart opened, be wise in all you do and remember not to get engrossed in wifely sh!ts for who is not worth it. Don't place your mind on anybody who is not yet married to you and stop bragging that he is yours yet.. Sisters, You're the daughter of a respected man and a future wife of another. Don't let young boys fool you into their temporary lust. Know your worth.Your fiance/fiancee is not your wife or husband. You don't own his or her body and can't demand for it!

Marriage is the ONLY license to sex....... Make the marriage bed before you make babies. Stop proposing to a guy by getting pregnant for him. Girlfriend, you are not suya, so no tasting! You hear me so?
He wants to know if you are good in bed, You are not a store sample..... Tell Him that. He wants to know if you are fertile, You are not a laboratory rat.You come with a price, don't you? Some items come with nice packaging, and until their prices are paid, you cant open to see what's in it. A man who pressurizes you for sex because your wedding is days away will ruin your relationship with God and truncate your destiny. He's not worthy of you.

And finally, when sin blinds your eyes, you claim Love is blind the same way you accuse the devil for atrocities committed.God already set His standards.He is not negotiating with you.#FleeFornication.

God will not ask you to fornicate or defile His temple, beware of fake prophecies. I have heard stories of ladies who received such prophecies, 'be pregnant before wedding'. Watch it!!!
God cannot contradict Himself. His Rhema can't oppose His Logos.

GET GOD FOR YOURSELF.
Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Those who do not know their God shall be weak and exploited.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Brides by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Pregnant Brides by johcalleb(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2018
So so on point great wright up thanks
Re: Pregnant Brides by Tracypacy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks.
johcalleb:
So so on point great wright up thanks
Re: Pregnant Brides by Stephenofu: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Story
Re: Pregnant Brides by loyalty500: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2021
every girl is doing hookup now so this your write up na wash
Re: Pregnant Brides by Truvelisback(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2021
If u are a single lady at the age of 40yrs upward, and a guy who loves u and wants to marry but do not have the money to do the marriage expenses, but he wants to start a family with u, won't u agree and live with the person, considering ur age and time? That u luckily get married to ur husband and he did all the marital expenses for u doesn't mean other ladies are lucky as u are. So, don't judge people based on the fact that ur husband didn't impreginate u before marrying u or because u luckily found a man who did all that for u.
Re: Pregnant Brides by IyaTola: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband / Top 5 Reasons You Should Kiss More In Your Relationship / Shocking! Man Caught Pants Down With Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.