Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? (1035 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Why Most Relationship SEX SEX SEX / Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? by InesQor(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2010
Love is never so complex after all. I believe most of the problems people face with relationships arise because they

try to use it to erase the past,

or heal the present,

rather than organize the future.

If both of you face your future, you will find the past erased and the present made whole, then you should be just fine! smiley

What do YOU think is the fundamental reason for most relationship problems?
Re: The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
InesQor:

What do YOU think is the fundamental reason for most relationship problems?
Stingy Nigerian men.

Wouldnt it be more loving to start giving your gf monthly salary of #12,000 or $200?

Here is a real man that knows what a true r/ship is about : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-434170.0.html
Re: The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? by InesQor(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Stingy Nigerian men.

Wouldnt it be more loving to start giving your gf monthly salary of #12,000 or $200?

InesQor:

try to use it to erase the past,

or heal the present,

rather than organize the future.

Re: The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2010
I believe I just gave you [i]my [/i]fundamentalisticism reason for problems in a relationship
Re: The Fundamental Reason For Most Relationship Problems? by InesQor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2010
LOLz ok FL Gators wink

(1) (Reply)

Is This Child Abuse / The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In / She Misplaced A Gift I Got Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.