Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (61422 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by henrysolution(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
A guy that can't pet you until you are fully his, he will batter you in his house, Beware

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Allansmith: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice move Lady..
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Eazi1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
pweetiedee:

Who divorce who? Read na
dat was my mistake!!!
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nigerians are too credulous. They believe a story even before it is told. Wait and hear the man's side if the story before you run conclusions. That gal must have done or said something unbearable and publicly too which might have infuriated the would be husband.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by rosalieene(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
nairaland has become an extension of Igboist

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
teekay619:
Nobody asked what she did for him to think of doing that.

And violence was the only way he could call her to order? Enough with all these disgusting justification for violence. If you physically assault a human being, you will be arrested. Nobody cares about what the person did except you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were defending yourself. There ought to be more sensible ways of resolving a conflict without resorting to violence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
fullstreets:
U hurried to post, hope shame will not catch u n allow u come back to tell us when they settle. Nigerian girl will allow common water to face and clothe contact to stop her from bearing Mrs? Most girls have seen worse and are still holding unto relationships that have far more uncertainties, this one has done introduction self.

Common SHARAP there becos she is not your sister, if she is your sister, i know what people like you will do

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by fullstreets: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nkwazemakennyj:

Common SHARAP there becos she is not your sister, if she is your sister, i know what people like you will do
I might reply you after office hours.
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Bestchisom(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
hw cn u b embarrasin ur wife in public.....its nt good bt i really dn't support d divorce
oboy u read that post well
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by aalangel(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
olaolutreasure:
Congratulations!!!
You have just successfully unsubscribed from future divorce, critical beatings and marital break-up

Thank you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by shallysgirl: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
diluewunmi:

To say women are annoying, hope all the women in your lineage are included in your stupid conclusion
Use your sense. You should understand .Read the my comment again and take a look at the word annoying again before you start abusing your mother and the women in your lineage.
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by emecheboy2(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
See how everybody is on the lady's side. this guy don suffer
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by shallysgirl: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
IamEmem:

Agreed they are weaker vessel. But some are so intolerable that they will abuse their man verbally even 3 days after
And some cannot and will never apologise even when it is clear they are at fault.
Such attitude can stir up the anger level of a gentle man.
Yea,i understand but you know they say, hell has no fury like a woman scorned.
It only takes God's grace.
If any man has a woman like that, pray for her and keep talking to her. Violence should never be an option.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Eazi1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
allegiant1:

they are not married
yes
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by oglalasioux(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stay away from marriage. It never works.
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Eazi1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bestchisom:
oboy u read that post well
dn't mind me jawe
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by mikedimeji(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
purem:
The person that's post this shiit on fb is madt, why because he didn't tell us what the lady did he just wants us to start bashing the guy.

Who knows maybe the lady must have slapped his mum undecided
What a funny post. My dear congratulate the lady for being able to think with her head and not her emotions. That’s a sight of what to come in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by BENEAMATA: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
rawtouch:
so the man cannot get her wet again..
Hmmn....Hmmn....Hmmn...BAHDT Guy!!!.But seriously guys, let's all enbrace a no violence attitude.love and pamper your women.
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by boyjo: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
EOOJ:
undecided

How do you feel about this?
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by boyjo: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
thunderbabs:
Dtz it. You ladies dt will see pre wedding pics and be doting doing awwwww, so beautiful" wish ur man will just do this too" on top pictures, there you ve it.

What goes on inbtw, you dont know. Pictures are just for the cam..... The life is a different thing if y'all get wha i mean. undecided

Be real

They know!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by mikedimeji(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
teekay619:
Nobody asked what she did for him to think of doing that.
We don’t need what she did or didn’t do. Can u out of anger pour water on ur wife to be in the PUBLIC because u are angry? If yes then we can now ask for her offense

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by boyjo: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
onyokometer:
Chai guy I told you not to try that but you see were the thing don land you. My guy told me say he wants test her future wife anger level in public. She passed but she went to another's level. Hope she realized it was just a joke and a test. Nne cool down for your man he loves you.

It is not "test" but "love" your neighbour.
No human has the right to test another human, but only GOD.

Knowing how violence against women is seen in this age, he should have employed another tactic.

But the truth is the guy maybe a violent guy, and is trying to guage her reactions to physical violence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by boyjo: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
toro92:
As much as I love this move by the lady, no one knows what exactly led to the act perpetrated by the dude.
The dude acted out of line though..
For me, all those she's slapping you because she loves you moves by ladies doesn't work for me..
You raise that hand, that's just the end.. No negotiation or option.
Nobody should be subjected to any assault from their partner no matter what! Good one lady

According to someone, he was testing her.
she`s innocent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by boyjo: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I hope you will say the same if someone treats you like that no matter the arguement

That guy head dey touch but God go deliver am. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by mikedimeji(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
walemetro:
Not in any way supporting the guy, but if it had been the lady that poured water on the guy out of anger...nobody will really take it as a big issue.

women are allowed to get away with being physically violent towards men way too often.
That’s what u actually think. But Bros no be so. A partner that can assault u in the PUBLIC, PUBLIC O my dear u don’t need God to reveal anything else to u. I understand u can get so mad and decide to ignore ur partner or even fashy him/her. But PUBLIC assault, Bros It’s a NO NO
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Bestchisom(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
dn't mind me jawe
i have heard brother...
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by boyjo: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
enonche85:

No modafvcker can assault my sister like dat in public when he's not paid money on her!...somebody will definitely be hospitalised!!

Uncle, please kamdan grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by Eazi1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bestchisom:
i have heard brother...
am wit u bro
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by ekaidem10(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
The story is incomplete, u av nt told us what really went wrong before he took that action,some ladies r very difficult to manage.pls try and get d detail informations.
Re: Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery by mikedimeji(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shineq:

yeah....u are just being rational though...in as much as i do not support violent against women ...we should also kn what's the offence of the lady in question....
I like honest people. One major difference between adults (matured) and others is that when issue like this happen they view it holistically. There are certain things that happens between husband and wife and the outright blame goes to the husband irrespective of what the wife has done. The only reason u might want to know what the wife has done is to caution her against next time. How can u assault ur partner in the public and u are here saying we should have asked for her offense, no make me vex oo. If Any guy try that nonsense with my sister that u are yet to pay her bride price he will definitely enter guardroom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.