Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry (2370 Views)

TOKS Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla N1.8M / Lagos Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry SE Black - SOLD!!! / HOT SALE!!! 2007 TOYOTA COROLLA LE, TOKS TIN CAN CLEARED 2.1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
[i][/i]2012 Toyota Camry LE
Tin can cleared
Gold exterior
Alloy wheels
4 plug engine
109k miles

Asking Price : 5m ( Negotiable)

Call/ Whatsapp: 08062323700
BBM PIN : D8E79880

1 Share

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Available

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buy and drive
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buy now
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
deeonlyme:
2012 Toyota Camry LE
Tin can cleared
Gold exterior
Alloy wheels
4 plug engine
109k miles

Asking Price : 5m ( Negotiable)

Call/ Whatsapp: 08062323700
BBM PIN : D8E79880

Hello, nice car. Was this in an accident and repaired? Could you post the VIN and a photo of the odometer displaying the current mileage?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by nurez305(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
The police is here for you grin
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Ipfreely:

Hello, nice car. Was this in an accident and repaired? Could you post the VIN and a photo of the odometer displaying the current mileage?

Thank you.

If you need the vin kindly chat me up.

ODOMETER READING IS 109K MILES..
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2018
deeonlyme:

If you need the vin kindly chat me up.

ODOMETER READING IS 109K MILES..

Hello

Thank you, but you didn't respond to the question about the accidented status.
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Buy me now
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Buy me now..

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2018
Well, I can certainly be of some assistance.

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Interested parties should note the vehicle history and the last official accurate mileage.

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ipfreely:
Interested parties should note the vehicle history and the last official accurate mileage.

My contact information is there if you need to make further enquiries about the car.
More so, serious buyers have been communicating with me and they rarely have time for all this and thats why i have been ignoring you.
I have just two advice for you
(1) Grow up
(2) Learn to mind your own business. It's same thing you have been doing on all threads which have not stopped those sellers from selling their cars.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 5:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Available
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2018
deeonlyme:

My contact information is there if you need to make further enquiries about the car.
More so, serious buyers have been communicating with me and they rarely have time for all this and thats why i have been ignoring you.
(1) Grow up
(2) Learn to mind your own business. It's same thing you have been doing on all threads which have not stopped those sellers from selling their cars.

grin

Unfortunately for you this is a public forum. The moderators have decided to turn a blind eye to people like you failing to disclose the history of your accidented and repaired vehicles, so I just assist the interested parties where I can.

You've totally misunderstood my intentions, which says something about YOUR intentions. If you did actually read any of those other threads, you'd see that I've never discouraged those vehicles from being sold. I merely encourage the sellers to do their due diligence and disclose the full history of their vehicles.

I in turn have some advice for you

1. Man up and do the right thing by letting interested parties in your merchandise know it's true history...or someone will. People with even worse damage to vehicles than yours have disclosed the state before and after repairs.

2. As long as your posts are on this public forum, 'your' business, is mine, and everyone else's business. Which you know, as that's why you've even made the advert here.

3. If being grown means failing to point out shady practices when I see them...then may I remain a Benjamin Button.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2018
It's ironic that it's just the shady dealers and their lackeys who have complained bitterly about my 'service to human ity'. The very people who you've placed these adverts here for simply applaud being provided with the relevant information.

I hope you sell all the vehicles you possibly can, but as long as you decline to disclose information about your merchandise, I will continue to assist where and when I can.

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2018
deeonlyme:

(1) Grow up

Oh, and I'd encourage you to ignore my posts. Do the needful and I will not be within 10 feet of your threads. The interested parties come on here, read these posts and make their decisions based on them. That's exactly the point.

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Still available
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Still selling
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Available
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Selling
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Very clean
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin dem don chook this one Gazzuzz knife too oo
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by TheMadame(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Ipfreely:
Well, I can certainly be of some assistance.

Well done sir,Please keep up the good service.

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Still selling
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
deeonlyme:
Still selling
Keep posting still selling na. I promise you say by natural law anyone you sell accidented or flooded car and you no tell am truth then you no go enjoy that money. The money go burn you for hand. If you use an buy drink that drink go choke you and you go dey wonder wetin dey happen. Ode
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Still selling...
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cosplay:

Keep posting still selling na. I promise you say by natural law anyone you sell accidented or flooded car and you no tell am truth then you no go enjoy that money. The money go burn you for hand. If you use an buy drink that drink go choke you and you go dey wonder wetin dey happen. Ode

Yourself and ipfreely or whatever he is called can keep doing this. Unfortunately, it hasn't stopped sales and enquiries coming in. I only release the vin of my cars to serious buyers and not nuisance like both of you. How many people here in Nigeria can afford clean title cars even both of you cant. Sometimes the cost of a clean title car is enough to buy, ship and clear a slightly damaged one. Am sure you cant afford one and you are here policing people.
Well, I leave you to those that will have ur time.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by deeonlyme: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning
Re: SOLD !!! SOLD!!! Toks Tin Can Cleared 2012 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2018
What you lack in understanding, you make up for in noise. Who asked you to stop selling accidented and salvage cars? Oga sell as many as you like. But na when you hide the accidented history na when wahala go dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2012 Fulloption Clean Used... 2m / Toks 2010 Lexus LS460 (lagos) / Ad Renewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.