Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (34817 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Ochibavictor(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brooke60:
Shut up

Its a relationship and yes, there re different ways to show love. Some people are just naturally stingy..both guys and ladies. Love is sharing.....not taking always

do the world a favor and edit an o from your moniker.....
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Adeemman: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
koje tuntun, dis is not d first & cannot b d last. so d thing don dey tey tey
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by sexdoll: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Olalan:
Its open knowledge that majority of girls in this age are prostitutes who would open their legs at the sight of cash. Most girls will only love you when you spend for them.
Just so sad how most females have reduced themselves to mere sex objects.

It's a fuckíng pity.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Oh come she has yahoo guys and rich men drooling after her not forgetting guys from abroad too, so like I said before all what she got is her pretty face other than that she's a woman who don't have anything else to add to a man. Or make a man feel loved. But she would want to drain the man financially.
Lol. Now I know where her acting is coming from. These alone can make her to over demand from you knowing full well that those G-guys can provide in excess without taking cognisant of the consequences attach to it. But why sticking to a girl that you believe she has nothing what so ever to add to you? I guess you can't resist her beauty ..lol .You have the Sole responsibility to do the needful .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by tealaw(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na this kain girl I dey take do money ritual carry give other girls.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by telecomtaio1: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
@castedayo, This is a big fat lie. even if you give her a house filled with money she will still dick another guy 24/7..... Don't know what kind of creature they are made of...
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Now I know where her acting is coming from. These alone can make her to over demand from you knowing full well that those G-guys can provide in excess without taking cognisant of the consequences attach to it. But why sticking to a girl that you believe she has nothing what so ever to add to you? I guess you can't resist her beauty ..lol .You have the Sole responsibility to do the needful .
Lols trust maybe her beauty played a part in me getting hooked up to her, then also I felt I could change her which I did and she even once confessed to me , I mean immediately she graduated I payed for her to go and learn makeup form a standard makeup school before she would go for service, my dear some girls enn if husband suffer dem for life en their regret sef go pass devil own .
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by CastedAyo: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
telecomtaio1:
@castedayo, This is a big fat lie. even if you give her a house filled with money she will still dick another guy 24/7..... Don't know what kind of creature they are made of...

undecided

Am not the one who wrote it
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by YelloweWest: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
eezeribe:
If a lady is not your mother or sister,the only thing she can offer to you is her Vagginaa...
That is what God created them for,even if you open their skull,it is filled with liquid similar to pussy juice.
Just like ur mama own.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Lols trust maybe her beauty played a part in me getting hooked up to her, then also I felt I could change her which I did and she even once confessed to me , I mean immediately she graduated I payed for her to go and learn makeup form a standard makeup school before she would go for service, my dear some girls enn if husband suffer dem for life en their regret sef go pass devil own .
Lol. Who no like better thing. Wow!!! I see no reason why she's not reciprocating your efforts. Maybe you should sit her down and rub minds together in order to iron out the issue. just saying
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Tex42(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oh my!... To think that this is someone's daughter right here making a mockery of her relatives is just disheartening...

What do we call this...
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by kokomilala(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
The mentality of the money-driven, which is at best that of poverty.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Who no like better thing. Wow!!! I see no reason why she's not reciprocating your efforts. Maybe you should sit her down and rub minds together in order to iron out the issue. just saying
Dear I have sat her down several times, she keeps promising to change, but yet she won't, what pains me most is when she said no intimacy with me anymore for no just reasons, but she wants me to be spending money on her needs can you imagine such a heartlesss girl.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Keywordconcept(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol

Check my signature
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by zinaunreal(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Typical Hoe! So you exist because of men. To beg and keep on begging men for money. OLOSHO
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by mubeela(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Like you typed, it's a relationship, not a job for money.

A lady that requests money for sex, what should she be called?
Oloshoooooooo
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Dear I have sat her down several times, she keeps promising to change, but yet she won't, what pains me most is when she said no intimacy with me anymore for no just reasons, but she wants me to be spending money on her needs can you imagine such a heartlesss girl.
This is deep. I just hope there's no extra curricular activities going on. Whatever you decide bro and move on...
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Treasure17:

This is deep. I just hope there's no extra curricular activities going on. Whatever you decide bro and move on...
Thanks dear I guess moving on would be best and she agreed too.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
eezeribe:
If a lady is not your mother or sister,the only thing she can offer to you is her Vagginaa...
That is what God created them for,even if you open their skull,it is filled with liquid similar to pussy juice.
One bottle of Star beer for you.
You couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Olalan:
Its open knowledge that majority of girls in this age are prostitutes who would open their legs at the sight of cash. Most girls will only love you when you spend for them.
Just so sad how most females have reduced themselves to mere sex objects.
And then when you tag them as play objects, they start playing the victim card. So ironic.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
I got some money to give to you baby girl. Come lemme do some digging.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Treasure17(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Thanks dear I guess moving on would be best and she agreed too.
You welcome. All the best. I believe you will find the right one that will suit you.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by mgtow: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:

She stopped sleeping with you cos she's sleeping with someone else now. You can take this statement to the bank and cash it. As for me I have given up on them. They are all useless. I only spend for myself and my family. Bought new clothes, a car, upgraded my skills and increased my streams of income. I know it's hard but just bury your heart for one side and take these demons at face value before they wreck you cos that's what they are - demons. If you do mistake come my side cos you're feeling the boy's package and swag, I go just chop you and discard you. Fvck you and your fake love.

That money you gave her to learn make up, is she now using the make up skills to make an income for herself? I am very sure that the answer is NO which means that you just wasted your money. Please learn from this I beg you, it's gonna be hard so i'd suggest you delete her number, messages, pictures and unfriend her on all social media platforms. I give you two months maximum and you would have forgotten all about the witch. Guy don't dull yourself o, 2018 is trickling away already. Put your ears to the ground and look out for opportunities to keep growing and improving yourself and you will find that you are even beginning to attract better quality women.

As for my and my house, 2018 is my year of ELEVATION!
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by fof1: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so true.
No woman should give her kitty out for free.
Because that's the oil well nature has given them...

Just like in the parable of the talents, on the last day; every woman will account for how much she made with hers.
Woe betide you, if yours couldn't generate income.

Money remains the best aphrodisiac, if he can't give you money, you have no right to be hörny for him.

SCHOOL OF PROSTITUTES ALL D WAY. SAID TO BE D OLDEST TRADE IN D WORLD. PLS ESCHEW SUCH MALAISE. STOP ENCOURAGING THIS VERY FAT LIE U HV LIVED ON FOR YEARS. DAMN HELL FIRE IS LOADING ON U.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Spells(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Abeg who be this one?

If you share your body with guys that gives you money,at the end nah your body go hear em. Lazy girls everywhere.

Well,Majeed said it all.
surest talk so far... after all even if you give her the whole world if she wants to share herself she will
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by zinaunreal(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
OLOSho everywhere
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
eezeribe:

Chai there is God ooooh!!!!

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
I gave up on nigeria & nigeria ladies long time ago.
Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
lanrejoe10:
oooloooshoooo

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
shocked shocked I just the look you...Kontinu undecided

Re: "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady by MENTORCH(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so true.
No woman should give her kitty out for free.
Because that's the oil well nature has given them...

Just like in the parable of the talents, on the last day; every woman will account for how much she made with hers.
Woe betide you, if yours couldn't generate income.

Money remains the best aphrodisiac, if he can't give you money, you have no right to be hörny for him.

This is why marriage is hard for many girls in Nigeria because most girls are for sale and girls that have boyfriends are indirect runs girls because if her boyfriend gives 50k and another big man gives 150k she will Bleep the man too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.