Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Please Can Anyone Help Me With Clothes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Can Anyone Help Me With Clothes? (1265 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help Me With Clothes? by Tej12(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Good morning everyone, please I am a student schooling in Delta state, I am have a little challenge right now of which I humbly ask of assistance for; my current clothes are old are worn out as I have been wearing them for over 2 years now due to my financial state as I have no money to buy clothes as all the money I have is being used to manage myself for feeding and school fees there is no extra money to buy any clothe, my palm slippers is bad due to trekking same with my shoes and also my clothes due to watching and watching.

Please kind hearted nairalanders I do not ask for money all i ask is to please help me with some clothes, trousers and shirt, 1 or 2 pairs is okay for me, or any clothes that's still good that you are not using, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You 20% Of You Money Every Month / UK Used Mixture Bale / Woman Poops On A Supermarket Floor But Walked Out Like Nothing Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.