Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (38013 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by thedondada(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol.

We all.know how some one dropped an OML in your lap. Stop pretending as if you worked hard to earn it. You didn't do shit.

Even a complete slowpoke who gets an OML will become.one of the richest persons in the country.

Commot for road make we see front.

I can see lots of people still lauding her. Better go to school and hustle your way.

If you sit at home saying alakija did it so can I, I feel sorry for you cos only God knows who sews aisha's clothes and obviously bubu won't give you shit.

24 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by room089: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
And some will be killing themselves for a degree certificate when it's obvious they are meant to be shoe makers!

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by benben1000: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
c
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Lakside1955(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Kobicove(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
You don's need a university degree to become very rich in Nigeria...just get unfair government patronage and waivers from payment of import duties and levies and you're on your way undecided

6 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Spidermon: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
People who used connect/fronting to make it shud fuk off abeg. IBB gave u OML cos u be hin wife padi. Pple like cosmas maduka too will come bobo us hw dey made it. Bt in reality na runs and connects

No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by tofolo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
And IBB she was a front for them na.. angry
Admin401:
Was it not obasanjo that helped her ministery?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by rhames(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
A billionaire courtesy of the late Babangidas wife sad

From hair dresser and fashionista to IBB's wife, Maryam, who granted her oil blocks to bilionaire.

The real billionaires in this country are not making noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Women who know who to give great sexx can get oil wells from fuccks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Luukasz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
And she became the Chancellor of a state University... Thumbs up ma'am.
Even without a Bsc.. academics is overrated

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
rhames:

From hair dresser and fashionista to IBB's wife, Maryam, who granted her oil blocks to bilionaire.

The real billionaires in this country are not making noise.
Don't mind her, in a saner clime, she and Babangida ought to be in jail but in Nigeria, she is a celebrity, nonsense sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Ken4agent(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
I was born almost 67 years ago, into a large and illustrious polygamous Muslim family as number 8 out of 52 children through a father who had 8 wives.

1000 type of your father means 52 children x 1000 =

No wonder we are overpopulated yet no headway undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by femi4: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

She would have been in the picture below.
Ninjas, they don't encourage their girls.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by santricedupas(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
which church is she paying her tithe to before I can believe she is a born again christian

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by MRAKBEE(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
People who used connect/fronting to make it shud fuk off abeg. IBB gave u OML cos u be hin wife padi. Where in the world does a tailor get oil mining license. Madam just sits at home with her 45% share of OML. Get total and odas to operate it and she gives dem share of profits. Oniranu.Pple like cosmas maduka too will come bobo us hw dey made it. Bt in reality na runs and connects
Who makes the connection to work?
I think she gave credit to whom it shud go.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by sherif4owo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
NB:

Not everyone can do anything to make money!!

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by rhames(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Don't mind her, in a saner clime, she and Babangida ought to be in jail but in Nigeria, she is a celebrity, nonsense sad

My brother na so.I dont see them as role models. I am inching towards fifty and i dont see any rich man apart from Aliko Dangote who has transformed his Cash to wealth. After twenty-seven years of owning an oil block, is it not time for her to think of building a refinery for her self? If all these acclaimed billionaires and trillionaires who have stolen the country dry since independence establish industries in their home state,Nigeria will be better off. Enough celebrating their wealth on pages of newspapers and social media.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Mysselff2: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Madam abeg spare us, we know how you became a billionaire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by debolayinka(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
femolacqua:
Her talent made way for her.
When did hardwork and focus become talents?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by chosengocap: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmagNig:
One of the richest women in Africa, Folorunso Alakija has made a revelation about her life that not so many people know of. According to the billionaire, she was able to achieve greatness in life even without a University degree.

Folorunso Alakija took to Instagram to share this piece and she also opened up that she is the 8th child in her family of about 52 children.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfdNKM3nish/?hl=en

http://lailasnews.com/became-billionaire-even-without-university-degree-folorunso-alakija/

Madam, you became a billionaire because of the power of your lucky pussy....Abi dem dash you oil block.....The mod who banned me cos of omenkalives, your papa!

9 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
A billionaire courtesy of the late Babangidas wife who gave you an oil license to milk the country, in a saner clime, you ought to be in jail sad

Spot on.

From the info I gathered, she use to be Mariam babangida's tailor. They became very close because of her loyalty to the babangidas.........then came the oil block from babangida to her!

EFCC needs to probe all individuals with oil block ownership! How did they get the oil block? Cos this lady can never tell me that tailor business gave her money to own an oil block.

Naija....my sh1t hole country

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by veacea: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
All this story dey tire me sometimes but if we talk now then go say hater spotted

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by dingbang(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
ollah2:

Don't mind those mumu bigots above
God helps people through other people..

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by 9jaown(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:
She is forgot to mention how many politicians she slept with to make it possible,she didn't mention connection that she gathered, not even Obasanjo's influencial hand. Nonsense.

Believe this bitch at your own risk,life is not that smooth in Nigeria. Almost every rich business person in Nigeria got their start up funds from illegal means. Tibubu from drug business, Adenuga from IBB,Dangote from unanimous northern political support which he is also the biggest money launder in Nigeria, kalu from abịa state government money, in fact the list goes on. angry

Fúck all them rich people in Nigeria

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
A billionaire courtesy of the late Babangidas wife who gave you an oil license to milk the country, in a saner clime, you ought to be in jail sad
you are saying this your rubbish because you don't understand how to use OPM (others people money )and OPT (others people talent)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by nothernstar: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
dayo2me:
would she have been this successful if she chose to remain in her muslim polygamous lineage?
gherout
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Odingo1: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
She should go and sit down, is there anyone that they will dash an oil well that will not become a billionaire even if the person is a slowpoke or a mad person.

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by maestroz: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why on earth Did I go to school sef?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Edge1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
People who used connect/fronting to make it shud fuk off abeg. IBB gave u OML cos u be hin wife padi. Where in the world does a tailor get oil mining license. Madam just sits at home with her 45% share of OML. Get total and odas to operate it and she gives dem share of profits. Oniranu.Pple like cosmas maduka too will come bobo us hw dey made it. Bt in reality na runs and connects

I was about revealing this info to Nlandrs before seeing it from you.
Dont mind them jare. If u know, u know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Admin401:
Was it not obasanjo that helped her ministery?

Babangida*

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by GlobalGisting(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
dayo2me:
would she have been this successful if she chose to remain in her muslim polygamous lineage?
Must u make a dumb statement? Bill Gates na xtain?

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
rhames:

My brother na so.I dont see them as role models. I am inching towards fifty and i dont see any rich man apart from Aliko Dangote who has transformed his Cash to wealth. After twenty-seven years of owning an oil block, is it not time for her to think of building a refinery for her self?
l concur, this is why Nigeria is called a shithole, can you imagine these woman who was used by the Babangidas and she got a license to lift crude oil and now she is talking nonsense, I don't blame her, tomorrow Evans the kidnapper will be out from jail and he will also be celebrated, as long as we have people like these woman who is a billionaire via fraud, Nigeria is doomed, she built a church but you can't deceive God with unrighteous mammon, nonsense sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.