Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (38022 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by fergieboy: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Robisky001(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
In a nutshell, she was emancipated from shackles & limitations when she found Christ.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Christ uplifts

Islam downgrades.

Argue with this emoji --- grin
can u pls remind me the religion of dangote?

6 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Admin401:
Was it not obasanjo that helped her ministery?

Why has somebody helped you?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by AngelicBeing: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
amani63:
you are saying this your rubbish because you don't understand how to use OPM (others people money )and OPT (others people talent)
Buzz off kid and head to the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by firo08(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
femolacqua:
Her talent made way for her.
which talent? She should give thanks to OBJ after God

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Koolking(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmagNig:
Back then large families were common, but what was unusual was that I was one of the very first few Nigerian children who left it’s shores to go and study abroad at such a tender age of 7.

Even at that age, I knew I could not afford to let my family down cause I was seen as an ambassador.

My desire was to study law but my Daddy did not believe in investing in girls at that time.

At the age of 7, you left the shores of Nigeria to study abroad. I must say, you never really had the emotional, material and psychological challenges of a typical average Nigerian child. You had the material and emotional backings of your family and loved ones.

Your story cannot be said "from grass to grace", but you are an inspiration all the same as a woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by alBHAGDADI: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
sarafa68:

can u pls remind me the relihion of dangote?
Is dangote a female?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by muhammadmuqtada(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
abeg! just tell me one singer rich slut or niggain naija,that never played dirty!!!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by LZAA: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:
She is forgot to mention how many politicians she slept with to make it possible,she didn't mention connection that she gathered, not even Obasanjo's influencial hand. Nonsense.

Believe this bitch at your own risk,life is not that smooth in Nigeria. Almost every rich business person in Nigeria got their start up funds from illegal means. Tibubu from drug business, Adenuga from IBB,Dangote from unanimous northern political support which he is also the biggest money launder in Nigeria, kalu from abịa state government money, in fact the list goes on. angry

Fúck all them rich people in Nigeria
kalu is a big ibb boy
was even trained in d us
as per ds woman i was just laughing as i was reading the post
dailymail wrote an ironic article about her son's wedding in d uk
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by dokiOloye(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
femolacqua:
Her talent made way for her.
Which talent?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
The entire nation knows she is a front for the Babangida family's business interest. Same as Adenuga. . . .

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Johnrake69: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
People who used connect/fronting to make it shud fuk off abeg. IBB gave u OML cos u be hin wife padi. Where in the world does a tailor get oil mining license. Madam just sits at home with her 45% share of OML. Get total and odas to operate it and she gives dem share of profits. Oniranu.Pple like cosmas maduka too will come bobo us hw dey made it. Bt in reality na runs and connects

God bless you for this piece. That is nation we find ourselves. It's appalling to hear these guys who have personalised our common wealth come in the open to rob it on our faces.

The statement that in the mist of great wealth there is a crime can't be truer in the Nigerian case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by pweshdodo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
God I want to make it in life before I clock 20 smiley
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Kulas: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
But in all these stories,This woman has not told us how he make her money.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by olapluto(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
No university degree, no sense of appreciation because wealth of our country was handed to her on a platter.
Nigerians stay awake. Madam Alakija is no role model. Like most stinkingly rich people in Nigeria, they have robbed Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
After shortchanging the country with dubious allocation of oil block.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Euouae:

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Safiaaa will like this story.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Stevengerd(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
People who used connect/fronting to make it shud fuk off abeg. IBB gave u OML cos u be hin wife padi. Where in the world does a tailor get oil mining license. Madam just sits at home with her 45% share of OML. Get total and odas to operate it and she gives dem share of profits. Oniranu.Pple like cosmas maduka too will come bobo us hw dey made it. Bt in reality na runs and connects
Bro pls tel me more about that cosmas maduka ish.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Admin401:

Sorry!

Why has nobody helped you?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
Yimu!! cheesy
truckie baby, howaya? kiss ...watagwan?!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by WhoBeThisMan: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Admin401:
Was it not obasanjo that helped her ministery?
why did obasanjo not help your ministry?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Laple0541(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:
She is forgot to mention how many politicians she slept with to make it possible,she didn't mention connection that she gathered, not even Obasanjo's influencial hand. Nonsense.

Believe this bitch at your own risk,life is not that smooth in Nigeria. Almost every rich business person in Nigeria got their start up funds from illegal means. Tibubu from drug business, Adenuga from IBB,Dangote from unanimous northern political support which he is also the biggest money launder in Nigeria, kalu from abịa
state government money, in fact the list goes on. angry

Even if a lady sleeps with all men in the whole world, that can't make her the richest in Africa, she used her God given brain coupled with grace from God to get there, start to use yours too.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Women who know who to give great sexx can get oil wells from fuccks.
undecided ya know?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by lukasmuyiwa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
dayo2me:
would she have been this successful if she chose to remain in her muslim polygamous lineage?
bro, you can't tell. she might have even been able to be the richest woman in the world and she might even be a billionaire at early stage. God is but a word invented to explain the world.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by macminista(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Don’t mind this indomie generation here praising her wey no know anything

7 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't get it.

Is she saying that those ones who can't even write in their languages but police NL correcting English grammar may have little prospects? The certificate warriors!

Education is like a key to the world. Some lose it, some don't know how to use it while some use it effectively to open the doors to unlimited possibilities.

/
Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:

Believe this bitch at your own risk,life is not that smooth in Nigeria. Almost every rich business person in Nigeria got their start up funds from illegal means. Tibubu from drug business, Adenuga from IBB,Dangote from unanimous northern political support which he is also the biggest money launder in Nigeria, kalu from abịa state government money, in fact the list goes on. angry

u r pained grin

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmagNig:
One of the richest women in Africa, Folorunso Alakija has made a revelation about her life that not so many people know of. According to the billionaire, she was able to achieve greatness in life even without a University degree.

Folorunso Alakija took to Instagram to share this piece and she also opened up that she is the 8th child in her family of about 52 children.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfdNKM3nish/?hl=en

http://lailasnews.com/became-billionaire-even-without-university-degree-folorunso-alakija/

Loooool... Greatest joke of the century... Biatch you got rich by sucking the shaft of the numerous thieves who occupied aso rock.. If not, how do you explain the several billions of dollars and the oil well you were granted. As if you invented Google, thief.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
If you see "Likes" and "share" in ur comments,am behind it.

Bleep this Alakija woman,we know her story,she belongs to the Bus-stop pls..........Festac-mile2

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire by kenodrill: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coitus:

God bless you! after these folks ve made fortune via illegal means they try to portray it as dou there's a guiding principle to achieving stability in all life pursuits with a 100% accuracy.rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.