Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures (27361 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Weborg: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

Eating some ugali (staple Kenyan food) in Nairobi, a few minutes ago. Nollywood is sooo popular here. Even the soldiers were calling me oga! Kenyans know so many Nigerian words. They even exclaim ‘Chineke’! even though they don’t know what it means!

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/nollywood-popular-kenya-reno-omokri-shares-vacation-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is that not pounded yam and oha soup

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by DrRasheed: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
I remember when you use to tour Dubai,London or Paris.. Now is Kenya ?? How market Mr attention seeker.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Thewesterner(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
We already know... Unto the next one

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by lastdon5: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kenyans enjoys exclamations like "Ewoo" and "Chai "

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by gidgiddy: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Im sure that if I ask Reno Omokri what "Chineke!" means, he probably doesnt know either.

Like most Nigerians who are not Igbo, he will say it means "God"

Which is not entirely true

17 Likes

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by fr3do(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
Im sure that if I ask Reno Omokri what "Chineke!" means, he probably doesnt know either.

ITK what does Chineke mean

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by StackHouse1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Looks yummy

PS 3,Elepaq generator and laptop for sale...
https://www.nairaland.com/4362275/quick-clearance-sale

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by kolawoleibukun: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
na so o. mercy Johnson and timaya dem are famous many places in the world. those our old stars no enjoy such fame cos internet open way for all these useless things way day open yarsh say na acting dem day do.
the day way I watch Funke "Jenifa" interview I shed tears. that girl no even fi speak common English. and she say she read law. I been think say law dept people na dem blow grammar pass oh with their phoney.

all those yeye English way she day speak is a part of her. she is not fluent in English at all. and her papa na doctor oh. I wonder..... she just day use comic acts day cover am. na wah oh. lawyers I hail una oh. Even Omawumi too cannot express herself comfortably in English. she go day always speak pidgin but everything get time. as an educated celebrity when you sit in for an interview you should be able to speak in a language that fans from the UK and Canada can understand no be pidgin. all these na lawyers oh. we never even talk of dem tonto dike level

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by MorataFC: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Africa giant

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by temitemi1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Enjoy yourself.

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by rabonni(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
I remember when you use to tour Dubai,London or Paris..
Now is Kenya ??
How market Mr attention seeker.
he must not only travel to those places.

29 Likes

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by nonut: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Biscuit head, what does it mean?

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by bamoski(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why you so dumb bro?

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
plavic:
Is that not pounded yam and oha soup

I think it is a Kenyan food that is similar....Reno said it is ugali.

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Eazi1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by crazygod(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
That looks like Ofulogu (white moimoi). Very sweet cool

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by nonut: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
fr3do:

ITK what does Chineke mean
No be small ITK.
@topic,
Igbos dey represent.

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by MorataFC: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
It's well known.
Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by gucro: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Reno always on the run.....extend the vacation to Naija oga Reno!

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
crazygod:
That looks like Ofulogu (white moimoi). Very sweet cool

Ugali.

Don't make our kenyan brethren come for you.... grin

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by kels4fun(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
No wonder my Kenyan fb friend used to call me Oga Kels.

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by pero45: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
How does this remove bihari from power....

Re: Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures by arinze3131(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have ntin 2 say

Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency / Abdulrahaman Abdulrasak Was Booed Off Stage By Saraki Loyalists