Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders (7068 Views)

El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by ZZ22: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bankesmalls mind yourself. My beautiful Ibadan is nowhere near all these high rise you posted. We Yoruba Muslims have vowed to maintain our brown roofs the way we inherited it from our fore fathers. Insha Allah brown roof it must be till eternity.... Amin..Allah danshiki

11 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
ZZ22:
Bankesmalls mind yourself. My beautiful Ibadan is nowhere near all these high rise you posted. We Yoruba Muslims have vowed to maintain our brown roofs the way we inherited it from our fore fathers. Insha Allah brown roof it must be till eternity.... Amin..Allah danshiki

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by kernel504(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I don't like it when people just do bad belle for a region in serious development. If you want me to name the streets for you, I will. This is Old Ibadan now replanned and developed. Period.

Brother I doubt if you really know where this pictures where gotten from, what's the name of this area in Ibadan, this is Onitsha for sure.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by kernel504(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Igbo n madness. 99.967% of your population no just get sense.

Imagine a mad Igbo waking up to post this ?! I mean this people deserve to be stone to death.

Stoned to death for asking out, or for out shining you in every aspect?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by TailofdeNight: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
mumu u dey post Onitsha picture, not Ibadan aboki

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by kernel504(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

grin grin grin

Banke you got me laughing with the above Emoji, I'm an Igbo guy, where are you from. Just enjoyed the level of sarcasm in that Emoji.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Ttipsy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
oga this is Onitsha Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
This is onisha. Before head bridge

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by rdokoye: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
So they've resorted to posting images of Igboland, fobbing it off as Yorubaland...how embarrassing. I thought this was a joke at first, then I released the thread-starter was being serious.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by manlawal(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Never since the days of Awolowo has Ibadan grown with so much speed since 2015 to 2018. From Molete to Challenge, from old Ibadan to the GRA, we represent the only growth in Nigeria. Other states are only playing catch up as we lead in every indixes of development.

Lalasticlala
seun
pls can you help me get a room self contain or two bedroom flat?
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by izombie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
The op is being sarcastic. That is clearly onitsha/nkpor. Op, afonjas will come for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by izombie(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
rdokoye:
So they've resorted to posting images of Igboland, fobbing it off as Yorubaland...how embarrassing. I thought this was a joke at first, then I released the thread-starter was being serious.
you no catch the joke. The op bu nwa afo.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Ajimobi and APC wonder grin

This is Obosi, Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
[s]Never since the days of Awolowo has Ibadan grown with so much speed since 2015 to 2018. From Molete to Challenge, from old Ibadan to the GRA, we represent the only growth in Nigeria. Other states are only playing catch up as we lead in every indixes of development.

Lalasticlala
seun[/s]

In your dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
manlawal:
pls can you help me get a room self contain or two bedroom flat?

My uncle owns a big building in ibadan, 25k for self contain at Challenge. #45k per yr. Pay me and I will pay him

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Archangel01:
This is onisha. Before head bridge

You wish? wink
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
otosa:
you said wha? Ogun state is developing faster than Oyo state (Ibadan) meanwhile, nobody would force ibadan to bend down for Lagos when she withness the elephant social project going on here and there. Ajise bi Eko lari Lagos will never copy any body.

Correct omoluabi, but Ogun state cannot develop more than Oyo state because of the Ajimobi magic wand, watch the body language of oyo state governor and you will understand why we are developing faster than Lagos. Lagos is overrated abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by ODVanguard: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Correct omoluabi, but Ogun state cannot develop more than Oyo state because of the Ajimobi magic wand, watch the body language of oyo state governor and you will understand why we are developing faster than Lagos. Lagos is overrated abeg.

I don't get why you keep deluding yourself into thinking that you can perhaps fool people with this moniker of yours. Smh. You igbos are so insecure that at times it bufuddles the mind. Worst still, in spite of all this hype, you all still refuse to sit your butts in your eldorado region, choosing instead to become wanderers who would rather dwell and earn a living in the same (better off) parts of the country you love to hate. That shyt dont make no sense. Smh.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

I don't get why you keep deluding yourself into thinking that you can perhaps fool people with this moniker of yours. Smh. You igbos are so insecure that at times it bufuddles the mind. Worst still, in spite of all this hype, you all still refuse to sit your butts in your eldorado region, choosing instead to become wanderers who would rather dwell and earn a living in the same (better off) parts of the country you love to hate. That shyt dont make no sense. Smh.

help me understand what is eating you up? You don't like the development of ibadan, then you can relocate to sambisa asap, oh, there's a new borehole there now grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by ODVanguard: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

help me understand what is eating you up? You don't like the development of ibadan, then you can relocate to sambisa asap, oh, there's a new borehole there now

undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
post=65291495:

This is Obosi, Anambra state

Not possible, how can they get to our level, do you know we have produced more Nigerian presidents 3 times? Do you know the size of our IGR? Don't annoy me this night o angry
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by hinohsend: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
rdokoye:

If you think the thread is serious, then you are slow.... very slow

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

undecided

Can't understand how that link can change the roof colours of Ibadan? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by hinohsend: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
rdokoye:

If you think the thread is serious, then you're slow.... very slow

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
The fact that we secured the VP position in this administration is helping our region to develop. APC has helped our region grin
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by ODVanguard: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Can't understand how that link can change the roof colours of Ibadan? grin

Isnt it ironic that in spite of all the embelished pictures of progress you show of your region, and the countless hours and effort you and your ilk expend in selling the place (while simultaneously deriding ibadan and the rest of the SW states), images like the one attached below have still not abated in your parts, proving that your own people aren't buying none of that propaganda coz at the end of the day, their bread is still being buttered in that same ibadan and other 'brown roof' SW cities. Smh. Evidently, they just cant wait to flee that SE hellhole via the next available bus to the West (best) side. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by manlawal(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

My uncle owns a big building in ibadan, 25k for self contain at Challenge. #45k per yr. Pay me and I will pay him
i can see you are a scammer. and you are truly posting pictures of onitsha not ibadan

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

Isnt it ironic that in spite of all the embelished pictures of progress you show of your region, and the countless hours and effort you and your ilk expend in selling the place (while simultaneously deriding ibadan and the rest of the SW states), images like the one attached below have still not abated in your parts, proving that your own people aren't buying none of that propaganda coz at the end of the day, their bread is still being buttered in that same ibadan and other 'brown roof' SW cities. Smh. Evidently, they just cant wait to flee that SE hellhole via the next available bus to the West (best) side. undecided
My friend longtime grin grin grin what happened I didn't see you on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4327941/malnutrition-worsens-nigeria-despite-govt

Malnutrition/poverty is seriously wreaking havoc in West grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by BankeSmalls(f): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

The irony is really remarkable, that we in the south west remain under 'brown roofs' as you rightly called it while the travellers leave big big houses behind. That was why Ajimobi developed ibadan grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by wristbangle: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
We are the reason why this continent remain under developed.

Comparison in developed countries is a healthy rivalry in terms of technological innovation and sound business idea.

It's a pity we found ourselves here arguing over useless topic.
Re: Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders by Abogwara: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
That's Awada not Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President / See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) / Ururuka Road Aba Nearing Completion: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.