Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (50038 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by FluidQueen(f): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Excellence2017:

The way you are talking ehn u should be d one to propose to him with a Bentley bentayga, pay groom price, foot d bills for the marriage ceremony even at dat, we'll negotiate d privacy.
I see nothing with what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by BioTeck: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:

If you believe a cutlass can cut through metal and glass neatly you have a very minute IQ.

All of you saying cutlass cannot do a precise cut like this are either Lagos groomed or you guys are from Pluto. This is not to authenticate the validity of this story but Cutlass can do even more than that. besides, how strong are metals used in the manufacturing of these phones that a good cutlass won't cut through neatly?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by kpaofame: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
You must be a very big fool to spill those trash, what's wrong with my comment Or is it because i adviced her not to run her mouth against her busband, inorder to avoid violence, which she might obviously want to do in such situation, or you are too dump to code some sense in what i wrote up there?

Never you mention me again in your life time, cos i dnt trend words with low slow poke like you, nice day!

grin grin Haba madam calm down the guy was commending you...read very well cheesy; lemme not talk further lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by dacoolestkc(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
FluidQueen:
if marriage is all you've written, I'd rather be single till eternity.

Firstly bruh, it's OUR HOUSE.
I would not live in a house I Also didn't contribute financially to. He's my husband, not my father.

Secondly, I am a very private person. And would continue being that person FOREVER. I wouldn't trade that for anything . because I choose to lock my phone doesn't mean I am cheating on him, What is with y'all and over possessiveness? What is it with the repulsive OWNERSHIP mentality? She is your wife, not a property.

It is a marriage, not a prison. Only prisoners give up their freedom. I refuse to be one.
SMH civilization has done more harm than good..a 15yrs old kid can pick up his\her phone and type anything he/she likes..this was not how our parents lived.
Its getting worse,after some women fear devil.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
FluidQueen:
exactly why it is called privacy. Everyone should respect that.

One question... What would be your reaction if the tables were turned? If it was the other way round? He hid the passwords from his wife and she broke his phone? What would you say?

Please, have u seen anyone dat wants their privacy goin to rent an apartment, or live with someone else? Dat's like an oxymoron, hence I insist dat d word privacy has no business in marriage.

Regarding ur question, I believe she wld b right to demand for his password bt breaking or slicing the fone with a cutlass isn't the solution, bt anger drives us to be irrational sometimes.
Bt hey, dat's not the situation being commented on, so no need for the hypothetical scenarios and wot ifs.

If 2 pple have become one both in the eye of God and man, then please explain how one can seek privacy from their other half?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by heendrix(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
No, thank you cool
maa to ju ę wink
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
skales67:
The man wasted his energy. He should have just installed a Spy Application to monitor the wife's messages, calls and social media accounts. The woman is definitely cheating.
How will he install it when he doesn't have the password to her phone
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by rajiraymond(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
I'm even getting scared of this thread gradually, cos many men now, will want to go check their wifey/ girlfriend's phone tonight. Thank God na torch light phone i dey use sef tongue

LMAOOOO! But no be torch light phone you take type this now!

On a serious note, I wouldn't mind to later buy another one for her, but for that moment I would do the same.

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
kpaofame:

grin grin Haba madam calm down the guy was commending you...read very well cheesy; lemme not talk further lipsrsealed undecided
Bro dnt mind me jare, it was the hotness of the sun, that was affecting my brain tongue Though i have apologized to him already, we are now best of friends wink

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
missyadorable:

Dats y ur marriage won't last
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by BellaElla(f): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
So that means any wife that asks for her husband password and he declines, she is free to boil his phone in pot of soup?
Or soak his phone in soapy water, as she so desires?
It is only men who are big cheats that get insanely jealous, they go about sniffing their wives' panties and cutting their phones in half
Who knows what the poor woman has seen already in that house
Her life is not safe, because she might cough one day and her husband will separate her head from her neck in anger
As for people that take all these nairaland boys' comment to heart , just know that
1. 90% of sensible nairaland males dont comment anymore so scallywags have taken over
2. Most of them are products of romance section. They are conjified losers that are too broke to have a good life, or get classy women, so they hate and pick on any female that comments intelligently.
3. Most of them are still eating mummy thank you, so......they know they cant afford to get married the next 10 years, they are envious of people that have settled down with their families. No wonder they bash wives at any opportunity they get.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by dandostism88(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
dacoolestkc:
Seems you dont know what a beast is,you keep using the word..its all good if that's how you see it..and not every man is a beast.
Have you ever experienced emotional torture?

I think she don't realy know what a beast is all about, the woman need to thank God that the husband did not cut her neck because she really shows that she has been cheating on him for loooonnnng, you have a husband and you are still keeping secret inside your phone, for what!? Nonono I can't take it!
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Excellence2017: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
FluidQueen:
HOGWASH.

Marriage constitutes a man and a woman.
If your wife to be isn't financially stable to support your marriage and the financial Responsibilities that come with it. Then, don't marry. Nobody sent you to marry liabilities and come screaming on nairaland.

Oya go n marry, since you r financially stable contribute to ur bride price, since u r financially stable buy him a Benz for proposing to u even after dis madam ur will is subjected to his decisions. It is called submission biblically. D earlier u wake up to d fact dat dis is Nigeria d berra for u my dear sister ke ma lo gba penalty wo throwing oooo.
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by FluidQueen(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
dacoolestkc:
SMH civilization has done more harm than good..a 15yrs old kid can pick up his\her phone and type anything he/she likes..this was not how our parents lived.
Its getting worse,after some women fear devil.
incase you haven't noticed, Our fore fathers weren't exactly an irreprochable model of marriage. Women weren't allowed to speak up, they just endured because well, he brings home the bacon.

But Women talk now and know their rights as humans, and it's obviously eating you up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by FluidQueen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Excellence2017:

Oya go n marry, since you r financially stable contribute to ur bride price, since u r financially stable buy him a Benz for proposing to u even after dis madam ur will is subjected to his decisions. It is called submission biblically. D earlier u wake up to d fact dat dis is Nigeria d berra for u my dear sister ke ma lo gba penalty wo throwing oooo.
sleep ojare. grin

That is your problem, god complex naim dey worry you. Because u pay small bride price, you think you've acquired property. Subtle slavery.

Don't go and buy sex doll and own.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by dacoolestkc(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
dandostism88:

I think she don't realy know what a beast is all about, the woman need to thank God that the husband did not cut her neck because she really shows that she has been cheating on him for loooonnnng, you have a husband and you are still keeping secret inside your phone, for what!? Nonono I can't take it!
Exactly,her head is still her's for keeps and she is shouting beast,a beast per say would have made this story a sad one.

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by izaray(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
rajiraymond:

LMAOOOO! But no be torch light phone you take type this now!

On a serious note, I wouldn't mind to later buy another one for her, but for that moment I would do the same.
grin Na jealousy the bring all those wahala, his wife might even be innocent, but naturally women easily get addicted to their phones. You see us reading things on social media, and be laughing out loud uncontrollable...Though she don learn her lesson sha, next time once the man request for her phone, she will quickly hand it over to him, even if she is discussing with her own mum grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by goldedprince: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Olosho not hard to spot. If na me, I will invite Hot guys to come rape you before I send you out
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Halarby: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Lordspenzo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:

If you believe a cutlass can cut through metal and glass neatly you have a very minute IQ.
If u believe that phone was made of pure metal and glass then u need an IQ. Check up
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by san316(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
If u want privacy, do not be married. The first sign of a failing marriage is that a man or woman hides her/her phone from each other
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Lordspenzo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Any person that can be angry enough to do this to a phone, has serious violence tendencies. That's what I am more concerned about.

They start from smashing phones, TV sets, punching walls... then humans. Slow and steady, he'll get to her.

That said, I don't believe a cutlass sliced through that phone like that. I also don't know what she mean by 'privacy' in a marriage.
Any lady that can hide phone password in her marriage can also be capable of keeping a secret boyfriend...that's how it's starts until she starts fvcking everyone on the block
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Fadiga24(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lordspenzo:

If u believe that phone was made of pure metal then u need an IQ. Check up

Noone said pure metal d*mbo
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by goldedprince: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
mistel:
married hoes only hide one thing on their phone.; and that's their social network life, chats and contacts,
Exactly man
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by goldedprince: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
sweerychick:
Can't live with such an a$$ tongue. Every one is entitled to his /her own secret. Even my dad doesn't go through my mums phone

Shut up
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by goldedprince: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
sweerychick:
am I missing something? U tried to justify the man's action by saying every man ain't my dad, I countered by telling you not all men are beasty in nature like you tongue. Ohh did I miss the part where the op said wife not girlfriend?? Exactly what are you justifying. That a full grown man behaving baby by destroying his wife phone with a cutlass, such a beast can kill someone with a weapon. There are easy and non violent ways to deal with this kinda stuffs
Please shut up
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by dacoolestkc(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
FluidQueen:
incase you haven't noticed, Our fore fathers weren't exactly an irreprochable model of marriage. Women weren't allowed to speak up, they just endured because well, he brings home the bacon.

But Women talk now and know their rights as humans, and it's obviously eating you up.
Eating me up you say...how old are you?
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by FluidQueen(f): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Halarby:

Just stay single and enjoy your private life.
Amen. smiley
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Lordspenzo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:

Noone said pure metal d*mbo
Metal is metal
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by FluidQueen(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
dacoolestkc:
Eating me up you say...how old are you?
an excessively inconsequential question and an uncorrelated one at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by dannybrasky(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:
Liar a cutlass cannot do this to a phone.
God bless u!
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Fadiga24(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.