Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival (21401 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Aje Festival 2020 / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Reportmusic(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018

As shared by the Ooni Of Ife

AJE is the spirit of market profitability. That is why its festival is very important to all humanity, no one can survive without it. _ AJE AGBE GBOGBO WA OO! #OoniofIfe #OdunAJE #Otisese

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/22/photos-ooni-ife-aje-festival/

cc lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by kokozain(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kabiyesi ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Ayodejioak(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018

Ooni is a Gee.

This is what happens when we give the young a position of power
Action! Success! innovations! to talk of a few.

I hope we get a president this young soon in Nigeria!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by mayowascholar(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
iku baba yeye

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by bekongtony(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
So we should vote APC again?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by NaijaFutbol: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
good
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by superior1: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
royalty
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by gucro: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ooni Oluaye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by haconjy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice one, but I hate anything gods

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by kestare(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
A great Yoruba Man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wasted my mb Ni shaa
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Eazi1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
plz is the "aje" money or witch nevar mind me o...i only read d sub heading
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Teewhy2: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
okay, I hope the spirit go bring Investors come the place.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
that kind of cloth 4 this hot weda embarassed
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by konkonbilo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Asé ooo
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by postiva: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Iku baba yeye
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Olarajee(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thrash
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Funkybabee(f): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
plz is the "aje" money or witch nevar mind me o...i only read d sub heading

Thats is why Yoruba is hard... Aje is wealth while Aje with lower sign is witch

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Rmxr: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yoruba's are too diabolic, juju pipl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Eazi1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Funkybabee:

Thats is why Yoruba is hard... Aje is wealth while Aje with lower sign is witch
am with u bro
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Okoyeebos: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nwades:
Yoruba's are too diabolic, juju pipl

Coming from someone from a place with no records of their history and no hope for their future, I'm not surprised.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by Decnally: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Looks really young tho
Reportmusic:

As shared by the Ooni Of Ife

AJE is the spirit of market profitability. That is why its festival is very important to all humanity, no one can survive without it. _ AJE AGBE GBOGBO WA OO! #OoniofIfe #OdunAJE #Otisese

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/22/photos-ooni-ife-aje-festival/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by kitaatita: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
The same Ooni will go and prostrate in Church.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by MrImole: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oonirisa

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by MrImole: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
mayowascholar:
iku baba yeye

That's for alaafin not ooni...

You can say oonirisa

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by santricedupas(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
MrImole:
Oonirisa
all religion is for the king. there are muslims, Christians, traditionalists, atheist, scientists, science students etc. he is for all

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by MENELIK11: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
kitaatita:
The same Ooni will go and prostrate in Church.

How is that your business? You will be surprised to see him in heaven and you the holy one languishing in hell.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival by MrImole: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
santricedupas:

all religion is for the king. there are muslims, Christians, traditionalists, atheist, scientists, science students etc. he is for all

Why are you telling me this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You From Urhobo,in Urhobo,or Can Speak Urhobo Please Reply / That Akwa -ocha Must Leave On / What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.