Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (40722 Views)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by CastedDude: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
A second year student of Cape Coast Technical Institute in Ghana has severely been caned by a teacher for leaving his hair bushy, according to media reports. The incident which took place on Tuesday 20th February, 2018 in the school premises left bruises all over the back and arms of the student.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-beaten-mercilessly-teacher-leaving-hair-bushy-photos.html

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nawo ooh. Some so called teachers are not qualified to be teachers at all,they are only good enough to rear cattle because the way they handle cane eeh....

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by femolacqua(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
wtf

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Iamfrank(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
D teacher dey find who he wan beat before... Awon crase man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Ayodejioak(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
And you call this bushy?

30 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
If the teacher can do this to a student for sporting bushy hair then the students might as well bring their caskets to school in case they fail a class test. Some teachers are possible candidates for psychiatric evaluation. For those congratulating the herdsman I ask what if after the first stroke the boy just kpemed... just what if? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by crestedaguiyi: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Sometimes, I don't blame the teachers because some students are more stubborn than the devil herself... And I believe that the teacher must have given him some serious warning before designing his back with a special Ghana horse whip.

Just look at the full grown idiot leaving his hair bushy.

Nice one from the teacher, atleast, other stubborn students will learn from this.

you must be a wicked person in life.

what has a bushy hair got to do with intelligence or ability to be taught.

what is the legal reference for a school child's hair and what is the stipulated punishment.

is this different from child abuse .

is it different from jungle justice.

just this week alone, 2 students have died due to punishment from those in authority and you think its cool.

Am a parent, i await any teacher who will do this to either my daughter or son.

why not expel the child if he is not fit to be in the school.

The only teacher that bullied me like this in life still has a mark on him and i bet you it will be there till he dies. keep pushing people until you are no longer alive to tell what led to what.

rubbish.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by BadBlaize(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
I will suffer and get my wife pregnant, my wife will suffer and carry my child for 9months, both of us will now suffer to train the child to this age,

Then 1 human being from no where will flog my child anyhow

I just dey laff, beat i go beat that teacher na Only God for fit hold me that day

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Empress2014(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nothing bushy about this hair abeg, the teacher just wan use the student flex muscle.

18 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by emirazy400(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
lemme come and be lefting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Blingblings(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
That teacher is a sadist... Where is the bushy hair? I guess the man just transferred aggression to the young boy... Who knows what his wife did to him

15 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by omooba969(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Africa I hail thee!

In a sane society, a custodial sentence is sure for that insane teacher coz this is child abuse... Actual Bodily Harm to be precise. cool

5 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
some teachers are evil sha

4 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
why transfer buhari anger to this kid?

3 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Skepticus: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Sometimes, I don't blame the teachers because some students are more stubborn than the devil herself... And I believe that the teacher must have given him some serious warning before designing his back with a special Ghana horse whip.

Nice one from the teacher, atleast, other stubborn students will learn from this.

You are obviously sick in the head! undecided

32 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Taiwo20(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
why are you telling us?

Its better you visit the school instead....before posting
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by afbstrategies: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by strangest(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
go and cut your hair and stop that your skelewu hair design.. you are a student not a bouncer...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ghana is a zooo

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Xinzu: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
What if the boy didn't have money?

2 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Icecomrade: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2018

Ghanaians are crude, quack and Wack

Still waiting for civilization to reach that country

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good. Else, pupils will start growing horns and next thing will be insulting their teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ghana Mogbe! the day one lecturer wan raise hand slap one of my guys, dude just told him to slap him and he wnt slap anybody again... Baba just melo!!

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Eazi1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
?
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

you must be a wicked person in life.

what has a bushy hair got to do with intelligence or ability to be taught.

what is the legal reference for a school child's hair and what is the stipulated punishment.

is this different from child abuse.

the only teacher that bullied me like this in life still has a mark on him and i bet you it will be there till he dies. keep pushing people because until you are no longer alive to tell what led to what.

rubbish.

Skepticus:

You are obviously sick in the head! undecided
Thanks for the compliments. grin
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by bouncing99: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
he must really be[, by the way, is that the definition of bushy, the truth has not been told, it must be something else that must have qualified him for such an exterior design
crestedaguiyi:

you must be a wicked person in life
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by jaymejate: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
In Nigeria Public Secondary School. Only The Mad Students De Keep Bushy Hair, So Teachers No De Even Luk Their Side Cos If He Do Anyhow, Na Beating The Teacher Go Chop
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Aadeyinka(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
CastedDude:
A second year student of Cape Coast Technical Institute in Ghana has severely been caned by a teacher for leaving his hair bushy, according to media reports. The incident which took place on Tuesday 20th February, 2018 in the school premises left bruises all over the back and arms of the student.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-beaten-mercilessly-teacher-leaving-hair-bushy-photos.html
May be the teacher girl friend is in love the student

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by omooba969(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

There's nothing wrong in keeping one's hair so long it's well groomed, brushed or combed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo) / NUC: Universities To Re-open On 18 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.