Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (66631 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2018
This is beautiful. Congratulations may God bless their union. Amen
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Henryshalom(m): 12:57am On Feb 23, 2018
You and your allah are dumbass mudafuckas! You both should go and f--k yourselves.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by tianshie(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2018
EvilChild:
These thirsty nigga would do anything to get the green card.
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
This marriage is gonna crash two weeks from now.
Insha Allah.
Allah doesn't support this kind of trash.

Hater spotted.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Desultan(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2018
Ifediba don hammer. God bless your hustle my nigger.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by phenomem(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2018
zoba88:
An Igbo man tied the knot traditionally with his Oyinbo wife.At the wedding held on 17th Feb,2018,the lady was pictured giving him drink as they observed Igbo traditional marriage ritesThey also danced joyously.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/igbo-man-weds-his-oyinbo-wife.html?m=1

See this one... Oyinbo lady abi oyinbo grandma
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by nwa4me(f): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2018
EvilChild:
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
Insha Allah.

that's not fair my dear.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by iaatmguy(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Come and marry
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by jamachi(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Nigerian girls would not like this
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by COCKCROW: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

FROM YOUR ID NAME YOU ARE REALLY A CHILD OF THE DEVIL AND YOU WORSHIP SATAN. WHAT IS allah. IS IT EXISTING? WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOUR HAVE. CAN IT SAVE (FRO SIN OF LYING STEALING ETC), HEAL, DELIVER FROM EVIL LIKE MURDER, SUICIDE BOMBING OF INNOCENT FROM COLD-BLOOD MURDER? WHAT HOPE IS allah? I JUST WHAT KNOW.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Seni22: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Igbo Traditional Wedding Attire – just like every other Traditional wedding in Nigeria is always a glamorous affair. Let’s take a trip to the Eastern region of Nigeria for some beautiful Igbo Bride Traditional Wedding Attire Inspiration.

http://www.zumi.ng/weddings/igbo-traditional-wedding-attire-bride-dress-accessories/
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by tochukwunsj: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dottore:

Why are u so embittered. Did he fvck your wife without condom Can we see the pictures of your sisters and that of your bae/wife. Thanks

don't mind the evil child of perdition angry
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Myself2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Acekidc4:

E consign u

How ma post take consign your generation nah, mumu
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by boyjo: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
She is beautiful, with a nice shape.
I see someone up there calling her old, you don't know what old is.

Some of our Naija brothers can marry a foreign grave for citizenship. But this woman here isn't anywhere close to old.

HML to them.

Foreign grave??
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

Control your jealousy.. At least be happy for him
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin
Jayceon:
LeSudAfricaine

here we go
grin
Jayceon:
LeSudAfricaine

here we go
gringrin what do always tell you about their obsession of white people? here is an example

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
grin gringringrin what do always tell you about their obsession of white people? here is an example
It’s disturbing undecided
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jayceon:
It’s disturbing undecided
it's tragic bra. just to think how boring Caucasians are, lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
it's tragic bra. just to think how boring Caucasians are, lol
It’s a nigger's disease,notice how those negroes in the NFL and NBA always leaving beautiful black women for dumb,fat white trashes that even white males don't want? SMH

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Jayceon:
It’s a nigger's disease,notice how those negroes in the NFL and NBA always leaving beautiful black women for dumb,fat white trashes that even white males don't want? SMH
yeah, I've noticed this

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Myself2:

How ma post take consign your generation nah, mumu

Na ur Mama and Papa be Mumu/Mugu na.
Stupid son of a drunkard n harlot set of ediotic fellows
Do u knw DAT ur generation n d ones to come re hopeless cos of a mad Thing like u, shey u hear foooooooool. Ur generation will nw suffer because of a Bast.ard YOU.

MUMU PIKIN, YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES.
THE DEVIL IS UR bleeping STRENGTH RETARD
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Myself2(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2018
Acekidc4:

Na ur Mama and Papa be Mumu/Mugu na.
Stupid son of a drunkard n harlot set of ediotic fellows
Do u knw DAT ur generation n d ones to come re hopeless cos of a mad Thing like u, shey u hear foooooooool. Ur generation will nw suffer because of a Bast.ard YOU.

MUMU PIKIN, YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES.
THE DEVIL IS UR bleeping STRENGTH RETARD

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire your papa pen!s
I gallant pass your generation, I'm your mother's lover, I fvck her so well, she told me the last time I was giving to her through her nyash that she doesn't know your real father, whether me or her husband i.e the PISS-POOR, BROKE uselless,jobless,PIIS-POOR inebriated fool you call DADDY boo boo booo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zunga, small matter wey I write you jus dey vex ni, you never hala, I go fvck yourr mama so tey, her toto go chop alignment finish, then I go enter that your babe wey dey plait your dada, even if she becomes your wife,I wont free her,I will be your worst nightmare hoaaaaaa hooooooaaaaaawuuuu
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Myself2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire your papa pen!s
I gallant pass your generation, I'm your mother's lover, I fvck her so well, she told me the last time I was giving to her through her nyash that she doesn't know your real father, whether me or her husband i.e the PISS-POOR, BROKE uselless,jobless,PIIS-POOR inebriated fool you call DADDY boo boo booo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zunga, small matter wey I write you jus dey vex ni, you never hala, I go fvck yourr mama so tey, her toto go chop alignment finish, then I go enter that your babe wey dey plait your dada, even if she becomes your wife,I wont free her,I will be your worst nightmare hoaaaaaa hooooooaaaaaawuuuu

idiot If I swear 4 u I just wan destroy ur unborn generation but I want to let u knw something today say u b mistake to ur papa because u b wasted sperm and I no knw why ur mama no use u as her monthly period ............... f**king ur mama was d greatest mistake of my life because d last time I check I found out dat ur mama is suffering from anti.....Toto ....leak ......and how is ur dead living castrated father of urs because I dey wait for him burial ceremony and make u help me greet ur transgendered of a mother because d last time she spoke of u she said u are a demented child from d cursed lineage of ur father but no think am because I no say demented children like u will think say I dey insult u and I no say ur senseless transgendered of a mother will not tell u how ur castrated dog of a father begot u ........... a piece of advice from me to u........u heir of a nymph (gaul).
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Myself2(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2018
Acekidc4:

idiot If I swear 4 u I just wan destroy ur unborn generation but I want to let u knw something today say u b mistake to ur papa because u b wasted sperm and I no knw why ur mama no use u as her monthly period ............... f**king ur mama was d greatest mistake of my life because d last time I check I found out dat ur mama is suffering from anti.....Toto ....leak ......and how is ur dead living castrated father of urs because I dey wait for him burial ceremony and make u help me greet ur transgendered of a mother because d last time she spoke of u she said u are a demented child from d cursed lineage of ur father but no think am because I no say demented children like u will think say I dey insult u and I no say ur senseless transgendered of a mother will not tell u how ur castrated dog of a father begot u ........... a piece of advice from me to u........u heir of a nymph (gaul).

Taaaaa sharrap dia, you don baff ?? Curse fire, me wey be spirit wey fit destroy your lineage ,,,hahahahahaha ,otondo like you, you never know the kind market wey you buy, this matter go drag reach the day you tire, or like the other nairaland cowards who dared me in the past and I was on the verge of murdering them, then poof they scamper like chicken and run to moderators to report,I know cowardice runs in your lineage and you will soon do the same, well fvck the mods ,I no first send them,I no fit remember how many times dem don ban my arse mehnnn so I no send grin grin grin grin grin

Now back to you young gorilla , my papa and mama na higher spirit, so no waste your time with them(I dont expect you to understand though) , I no send them too grin grin grin grin
But I send your mama, her toto too sweet, na me dey fvck am steady, and I have a feeling that's the reason you are jealous, hence the incoherent gibberish you posted (quoted above) as a rant.You are nothing but a wimp, what do you have in your brain, I am sure its a mixture of rotten beans and menstruation blood.Thunder fire your papa pen!s grin grin grin (Wow I like that line)
Oya over to you zunga
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Myself2:

Taaaaa sharrap dia, you don baff ?? Curse fire, me wey be spirit wey fit destroy your lineage ,,,hahahahahaha ,otondo like you, you never know the kind market wey you buy, this matter go drag reach the day you tire, or like the other nairaland cowards who dared me in the past and I was on the verge of murdering them, then poof they scamper like chicken and run to moderators to report,I know cowardice runs in your lineage and you will soon do the same, well fvck the mods ,I no first send them,I no fit remember how many times dem don ban my arse mehnnn so I no send grin grin grin grin grin

Now back to you young gorilla , my papa and mama na higher spirit, so no waste your time with them(I dont expect you to understand though) , I no send them too grin grin grin grin
But I send your mama, her toto too sweet, na me dey fvck am steady, and I have a feeling that's the reason you are jealous, hence the incoherent gibberish you posted (quoted above) as a rant.You are nothing but a wimp, what do you have in your brain, I am sure its a mixture of rotten beans and menstruation blood.Thunder fire your papa pen!s grin grin grin (Wow I like that line)
Oya over to you zunga

You are just shouting ur papa peniis n
ur mama Toto upandan, Ur papa peniis dey pain am ni?, go and treat him na b4 d tin spoil finish na bad child.

Ah dey come 4 u later cos I get company to Run.
I knw ure Jobless
Will be rite back 4 ur Skull
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Myself2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Acekidc4:

You are just shouting ur papa peniis n
ur mama Toto upandan, Ur papa peniis dey pain am ni?, go and treat him na b4 d tin spoil finish na bad child.

Ah dey come 4 u later cos I get company to Run.
I knw ure Jobless
Will be rite back 4 ur Skull

Taaaaaaaaaaaa sharrap dat ya dirty gutter mouth, which yeye company, shey apprentice for yahoo yahoo don be you like company for ya eye ni ?
May a menstruating dog urinate inside that your mouth you have been using to amuse me,oya open your mouth and let the dog pour her hot blood soaked urine into your mouth, that's it, good boy,good boy and I will send a very hungry mad she goat eat up your pubic hairs.
See you on the other side
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Myself2:

Taaaaaaaaaaaa sharrap dat ya dirty gutter mouth, which yeye company, shey apprentice for yahoo yahoo don be you like company for ya eye ni ?
May a menstruating dog urinate inside that your mouth you have been using to amuse me,oya open your mouth and let the dog pour her hot blood soaked urine into your mouth, that's it, good boy,good boy and I will send a very hungry mad she goat eat up your pubic hairs.
See you on the other side

Why u no con get sense like this??Like seriously Dude, you are really very Senseless ooooooo!!

It seem u are still a Child
You writeup does nt make .........sense...... at all
You are jus saying Mumu Mumu things.
Are u really proud of wat u wrote up dere, dose are not abuses or insults, You re jus trying too much (FORCING YOURSRLF). They re Senseless meaningless Jargons.
Try Harder!!
You can do better Dan this shoogbo??
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Myself2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Acekidc4:

Why u no con get sense like this??Like seriously Dude, you are really very Senseless ooooooo!!

It seem u are still a Child
You writeup does nt make .........sense...... at all
You are jus saying Mumu Mumu things.
Are u really proud of wat u wrote up dere, dose are not abuses or insults, You re jus trying too much (FORCING YOURSRLF). They re Senseless meaningless Jargons.
Try Harder!!
You can do better Dan this shoogbo??

Kikikikikiki
Try harder Now you have become a spineless wimp, youncant even throw a lame punch to save your sorry arse.
Chicken, kpa kpa kpa chicken
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Myself2:

Kikikikikiki
Try harder Now you have become a spineless wimp, youncant even throw a lame punch to save your sorry arse.
Chicken, kpa kpa kpa chicken

I told u from d onset Boy, dat u can't duel with me wit dose wimpy insults.
Have u ran out of insults ni?
Go n Sleep joor fooool. You re no fun.
Hit me up if ure ready 4 big boy stuff, OK??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS / See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.