Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? (900 Views)

Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Unbelievable: Nigerian Youths Now Mix Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by nigeriapenmedia: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-5hw5jYbHtAg/Wo6wls8ua-I/AAAAAAAAGZQ/h9KAANKXelIWl0rIvWpvQCvucf-NIj-kACLcBGAs/s1600/5a8e52e7a5984.png[/img]

This is according to Nigerian medical doctor, Dr. Ify Aniebo, who disclosed this on twitter.

So its no longer Codeine? Hopefully we end this circle of drug abuse soon.

More at :https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/02/young-nigerians-are-now-mixing.html?m=1

CC: Seun,Lalasticlala, Mydn44
Re: Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by nigeriapenmedia: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by Countersam(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
We have been mixing things for long..
Egusi and okro
Beans and garri
Coke and codeine
Igbo and carbide
Coke and methy spirit

More to come

Re: Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by EvilChild: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
And so forking what?
Last night i mixed fuel, codeine and Fanta and it took me to cloud 9.
Anything that's gonna make you high enough to reason with the invisible angels is allowed.
Re: Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by bluntolumide(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
I will keep saying it, Some parents don't deserve to be parent..............

if i were God Some people will be barren till they enter the grave............ just that our God is a God of freewill and liberty.........

if i become the president someday any child that commits any crime his / her parent would be arrested also and sentence to prison 2 times the child's punishment........

Some people just give birth like chicken....... why would Some parents that could barely feed themselves be giving birth to seven eighth children, Nigeria isn't a Football league..why won't the children join bad gangs .....

if i become a law maker i would make sure giving birth to a child you can't Carter for or groom to become responsible is a crime and such parent should get at least 5 years imprisonment for each child....

if you can't do without sex then use condom.
Re: Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by nigeriapenmedia: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dis other mixing is a new brand mix....lol
Re: Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High? by ajebo4real: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
awo omo science student

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Instructions To Build Sperm Arrangement And Enhances Sperm Check. / Eliminate Fibroid Naturally With Swiss Garde Products / Nigerians Marks NO BRA DAY (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.