Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident (352 Views)

My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace / Grace Testimony From South Africa : No Longer Living Promiscuous Lifestyle / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident by jiggaz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
I am a 17-year-old who loves listening to Pastor Prince’s teachings. They constantly expose me to the love of my Daddy God.

Recently, Jesus saved my mom and me from a near-fatal car accident. We were on our way home and I was listening to Pastor Prince’s messages on my mobile phone. Suddenly, a driver driving a much bigger car appeared out of nowhere and smashed into our car. This caused our car to swerve off the road and crash through a big zinc fence that was near high voltage power lines and a place filled with water.

We called out to Jesus. Immediately, our car hit something and stopped. My mom and I got out of our car completely unharmed. Unfortunately, the driver of the other car was bleeding profusely and suffered a broken arm, as his car had flipped and rolled after the impact.

After the collision, people began gathering around us and were surprised to see us unscathed. Jesus had really protected and saved us from a near-fatal car accident. Thank You, Jesus!

Now I have greater faith that Daddy God is blessing my academic results, career, and everything else in my life. That’s my Dad and I love Him.

William Uko
Nigeria

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/praise-reports/protected-from-near-fatal-car-accident
Re: Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident by jiggaz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yay
Re: Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident by jiggaz(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Morning
Re: Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident by jiggaz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eveni
Re: Grace Testimony Nigeria : Protected From Near Fatal Car Accident by jiggaz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hai

(1) (Reply)

Arrushdiy Islamic Foundation (AIF) / The Apocalypse Of Paul / "The Christian Missionaries Starved Us And Broke Our Bones!!!"---victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.