Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued (34526 Views)

Boko Haram Stops Governor Gaidam From Voting In Yobe / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) / President Buhari Visits Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Abducted 110 Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Islie: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ibrahim Gaidam, governor of Yobe state, says none of the students of Government Girls Science Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state, in captivity of suspected Boko Haram insurgents, has been rescued.

The insurgents raided the school on Monday and abducted some of the students.

The government had initially said it was not sure if any student was kidnapped but Gaidam confirmed the abduction on Wednesday night.

However, he said the army had been able to secure the release some of the girls, even though he did not go into details.

“The Yobe state government hereby informs the public that some of the girls at Government Girls Science Technical College (GGSTC) whose school was attacked by Boko Haram terrorists last Monday have been rescued by gallant officers and men of the Nigerian Army from the terrorists who abducted them,” the governor had said in a statement which Abdullahi Bego, his spokesman, issued on his behalf.

“The rescued girls are now in the custody of the Nigerian Army. We will provide more details about their number and condition in due course.”

But speaking when he visited community on Thursday, Gaidam told family members of the students to keep praying that the girls should be found.

Abdul Dapchi, a resident, said Gaidam lost control of the crowd immediately he made the confession.

“We were all angry. How could they have deceived us all along?” asked the young man who said two of his sisters were among the captives.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-yobe-gov-visits-dapchi-says-no-girl-rescued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Paperwhite(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ibrahim Gaidam, governor of Yobe state, says none of the students of Government Girls Science Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state, in captivity of suspected Boko Haram insurgents, has been rescued.

"....................................
But speaking when he visited community on Thursday, Gaidam told family members of the students to keep praying that the girls should be found.
Abdul Dapchi, a resident, said Gaidam lost control of the crowd immediately he made the confession.
“We were all angry. How could they have deceived us all along?” asked the young man who said two of his sisters were among the captives

Meanwhile-https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-jubilation-in-gaidam-town-as-rescued-yobe-schoolgirls-arrive.html
See the ill-effect of propaganda? Karma is real men! Sorry the north brought this self-inflicted carnage upon itself.
Humn! cry cry cry BBOG & zombies guess you guys are still there?

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by jerryunit48: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Zombies will not like this news

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Sagamaje(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari is a useless man with a useless brain . Daura is loading with passion. Buhari ass lickers right now

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by swagagolic01(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Skepticus: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evil Elites of the North would cover up even the slightest scandal just to have a political edge!

One which has worsen the quality of life, in all spheres for northerners.

Abdul, Just pray that your sister don't come back as a brainwashed Boko Haram bride. Those guys have big dicks!!! grin grin grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by SarcasticMe(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Until we begin to really care about every issue, their unseriousness will continue.
As if the issue of the insecurity isn't enough, they also feel they can play with the emotions of those involved.
This is not a problem we can solve with elections alone, because it is a moral issue embedded deep in the society.
People don't care about these girls, they just need more excuses to vote out a bad leader. What then happens? We pluck another fruit from the same tree and expect a different taste.
Let's try to be more sensitive with every issue, even when they don't affect us. Let's live right. Let there be a moral revolution. Let's stop making jokes about issues. Because they would be afraid to do wrong when they know that we really care.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Techwriter: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
They deceived you not us. We have learnt from experience never to believe them even when it looks like the truth, we know its padded

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by MorataFC: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
... Ee get as e be!

4 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Sleekydee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
when the govt integrity has k-leg

19 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by ujampie: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
It's indeed sad for our nation when we can't get solid news from our law enforcement agencies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by yeyeboi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari and Burutai Will Never Go Unpunished sad

23 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by xcolanto(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Propaganda goofment... Keep dishing out lies and falsehood like beans and white rice. APC thought they could govern the people with propaganda but alas it has only taken them thus far.
The government did the right thing by exposing the buhari apc led government because they tried to hide the abduction from the world being that they were major town criers in the Chibok movie.
Indeed what goes around comes around! Everything they criticized the past government for has come back in thousand folds to hunt them. GEJ serves a living God!!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by EzeJustme(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Film makers association of Nigeria
Keep deceiving your self
No missing girls
No girls found
All na propaganda

17 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by edeXede: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Articul8(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Omo see gobe. How on earth are we ever going to trust and believe this govt.? Their truth is even shaded with lies

13 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by gunners160(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairaland don leta unban me,whoa.Anyways, back to the main topic ; I am not surprised by this whole lies and propaganda, Fella don talk ham before " Na craze word be Nigeria government "
CRAZE** WORLD *(after each line) / **(crazy)
Na be outside- da police-i dey
Na be outside- da soldier dey
Na be outside- da court dem dey
Na be outside- da magistrate dey
Na be outside- da judge dem dey
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Idia-gbon dey
Na craze man be dat- oh
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem find me guilty
Na be outside- dem jail me five years
Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o
Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem kill dem students
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- all dis dey happen
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh...
Make you hear this one
War against indiscipline, ee-oh
Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk ee-oh
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"
Dem dey talk be dat
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"
I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh
Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by jetz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
boko haram is defeated ma foot nonsense who is deceiving who chai i weep for naija sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by honey001(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lobatan......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by dogstyle007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Story
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by knightsTempler: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Time and time again events have shown that the Buhari led APC Government is a complete FRAUD.
Nobody needs a rocket science to decipher this, only a brainwashed Zombie wouldn’t see it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why am i not surprised undecided Lies and deceit perfectly defines this administration. Sarki and co over to you.

13 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Xisnin(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari O

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by kennynelcon(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked shocked

Ahhha Bobo Information

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Nackzy: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
You forgot we are being ruled by APC... They can say anything or Tell you anything...

10 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by BabaCommander: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Just when you think tou have seen it all.... God save your people.

4 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by sotall(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by babyphaze07(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Deception is their blood. It flows freely with lies. They better go and bring those girls back where they kept them. We refused to be deceived this time.

10 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by yomalex(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
that's a very serious matter

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Andrewgame42: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
The funny thing is some people are still planning to vote this same government back for another 4years.... I know PDP isn't good but I think if we as Nigerians begin to change both parties every four years whenever they misbehave maybe they will sit up and make good use of their ist four years!!
Buh Nigerians will never listen ...I even argued with my wife about this last night , she says she will vote buhari again ...I just told her that the day I say no money for soup , she should be ready to call buhari to give us soup money ...am only bearing this now because I voted buhari in 2015 , so I must enjoy this change buh in 2019 ..I won't take this anymore

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by ekems2017(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oga why are you angry? Is it not your party? The foundation of your government was built on lies so lies will never cease from you people. My condolence goes to the parent of the students if at all there was any kidnap.
As if FFk knew when he said it's another fat lie.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo / Dino Melaye: Gunmen Fired At My Brother's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.