Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61780 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kes4glory(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please i need to understand this process, becos i don't knw if after sending the transcripts, i may get to d next stage
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2018
kes4glory:
Please i need to understand this process, becos i don't knw if after sending the transcripts, i may get to d next stage

I think it safe to assume that you are at the resume review stage. One thing you should know is that the job is highly competitive so you should not be overly hopeful. If the cost of sending the transcript is higher than what you can let go, to avoid all forms of high bp maybe you shouldn't do it.
No one can be really sure about the criteria they'll be using to judge the transcripts and other documents. Just ingest some chill pills bro.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kes4glory(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
ok but then is the resume revidw stage just before the video accessment stage@Tobi, pls jst give a clue on the stages
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by OsmondC(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
if you can process your transcript now, do it, and keep the student's copy. You will still have a need for it at one time or the other in future
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Samacliveth82: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please who has their contact email address , I need to know my stand on the process. I was mailed on 15th of match that one of the recruiter will contact me since then no info. please help.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Hardeyore: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Samacliveth82:
Please who has their contact email address , I need to know my stand on the process. I was mailed on 15th of match that one of the recruiter will contact me since then no info. please help.

Same ship as you; just be calm. I'm guessing you attached your transcript with your original application yeah?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by laivwire(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
who got the video assessment mail?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by wo1F(m): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2018
laivwire:
who got the video assessment mail?

When did you get the video assessment mail please?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by laivwire(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2018
wo1F:

When did you get the video assessment mail please?

Yesterday
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Please share with us the mail
laivwire:

Yesterday
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by laivwire(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
onceler:
Please share with us the mail

Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria position at AB InBev. You are invited to complete a self paced On-Demand Video Introduction through a computer or a smart mobile device. You will have 96 hour(s) to submit.

Once you've reviewed the directions, simply click the Begin button.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by laivwire(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sadly I wasn't able to submit in time due to network. Does it mean no one else got the invite?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Gunaersonn: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
kes4glory:

Please oo my people I need help I got the email asking me to send in my transcripts how do I do that like where do I send it to
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Gunaersonn: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
kes4glory:
Pls those of us that got the mail message to send our transcript, what does this message mean?

Please oo my people I need help I got the email asking me to send in my transcripts how do I do that like where do I send it to
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by samsam8972: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2018
I got the video interview link earlier in June. Has anyone heard back about the business games?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Who else got invited to this?
Dear Musa Ahmed (name changed)
Congratulations on making it this far in the 2019 Global Management Trainee recruitment process!

We truly appreciate your interest in our company, and the commendable effort you have put into each stage of your application.

In celebration of your achievement, you are hereby invited to a VIP event on Friday, 29 June 2018 at 4.00pm. This event would provide a unique opportunity to learn about our business and culture; while engaging with members of our Senior Leadership Team and Global Management Trainees!

More details on this event would follow shortly. To confirm your attendance, please RSVP to GMTNigeria@ng.ab-inbev.com by Thursday, 28 June 2018.

See you there!

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
theAccountant:
Congratulations on making it this far in the 2019 Global Management Trainee recruitment process!

We truly appreciate your interest in our company, and the commendable effort you have put into each stage of your application.

In celebration of your achievement, you are hereby invited to a VIP event on Friday, 29 June 2018 at 4.00pm. This event would provide a unique opportunity to learn about our business and culture; while engaging with members of our Senior Leadership Team and Global Management Trainees!

More details on this event would follow shortly. To confirm your attendance, please RSVP to GMTNigeria@ng.ab-inbev.com by Thursday, 28 June 2018.

See you there!

Congrats!
I have two questions
Were you asked to send your transcript?

When did you take your video Interview?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
0wen2017:

Congrats!
I have two questions
Were you asked to send your transcript?

When did you take your video Interview?

No I wasn't

And no, I didn't take the video interview.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Sammyboss: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2018
theAccountant:

See you there!

I got it as well. I tried to RSVP to the email provided but i got an error message, saying User Uknown.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sammyboss:

I got it as well. I tried to RSVP to the email provided but i got an error message, saying User Uknown.
Same with me, so I replied to the sender email
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
theAccountant:

See you there!

I received his as well. Had to send it back to the sender.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by axletton115(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
So any ideas on what to expect tomorrow?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Gunaersonn: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
MedellinCartel:

Isn't the mail supposed to contain an email address for you to send the transcript?

No it did not ooo, please see the message below.

Please assist me with the email address please.

Cheers,

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Deeoit: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
rene.kohler-thomas@za.ab-inbev.com
Gunaersonn:

No it did not ooo, please see the message below.

Please assist me with the email address please.

Cheers,

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by KingLolu: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Please guys, I got a mail for the video interview. What is it like? What should I be expecting?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by tbozzwpqr: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
I got a mail that i havent done my on demand video and i should do so before time runs out...i ddnt receive any mail prior to this...infact i dnt knw d procedure for the interview...any help on what the questionsare or any one in my shoe pls help

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Quam7even(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
tbozzwpqr:
I got a mail that i havent done my on demand video and i should do so before time runs out...i ddnt receive any mail prior to this...infact i dnt knw d procedure for the interview...any help on what the questionsare or any one in my shoe pls help

I sent a mail to the rene person explaining that I haven't gotten the mail containing the link for the video interview. still awaiting a reply sha....have u gotten the invite link yet?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Tonymansupanova(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello everyone. Please has anyone done the on demand video interview? Don't know what to expect and 24 hours have gone already.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Has anyone here completed the video interview? If yes, how did you get the good beer role exercise file. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've contacted their support and it's like they too are clueless.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tonymansupanova:
Hello everyone. Please has anyone done the on demand video interview? Don't know what to expect and 24 hours have gone already.
it's not difficult. A question is written, and you record yourself answering it. You can re-record as much as you want till you get it right. There's one question that can be recorded only once though.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by TheVarsity: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hi. Please can anyone provide the Good Beer Role Exercise File? I cant find it anywhere and I've reached out to their support centre but their response did not help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.