Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) (70442 Views)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Drinking Of Ijebu Garri, A New Food In An Expensive Wedding. / Amazing Gigantic Wedding Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Creative,but highly overpriced. N370m plus,did they bring the flour from Valhalla? grin
It's just flour,egg, margarine,sugar,etc in large quantity,I think it was overpriced so that it could trend
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
not worth it at all,by the time they finish making it,cake don't spoil already.
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by muhammed50(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Safiaaa:
Hi check your mail sir
RoyalBlak007:
Done swiftly Miss
Safiaaa:
Hi check your mail sir
What's happening?? I don't seem to understand... Should I check my mail too??
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by shineeye1: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Turning guests to CAKE CANNIBALS

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Sndfrank: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] this cake really cost ooooo, But the maker really has time to do this anyway....
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by dust144(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Can I take her to bed? grin
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Oye50(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
grin grin grin grin ;DLol,
yeah i think you should check your mail jare. only that what u see may be different
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Emezy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
1million dollars on cake. This one na cake of life.
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
She's the real ''edible caterer!''

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by gonkin(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
wow! eating the bwest part will be yummistic grin

Coming from a female, you are very funny. She says yummistic. Let me jot that down. Your lips are so yummistic
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by victorazy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nawa o! human fit create life one day.
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:

Yes

Sir cheesy
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by mustafa006: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Each feature includes tiny flowers and pearls, which are all handmade.
wara baut the pucee part
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
To carry dis one to d event place will be a Herculean tax oooo!!!
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Greatzeus:
Creative,but highly overpriced. N370m plus,did they bring the flour from Valhalla? grin
It's just flour,egg, margarine,sugar,etc in large quantity,I think it was overpriced so that it could trend

Of

course
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by buffalowings4: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Euouae:

See the breast! shocked shocked shocked

The cake will be very sweet

Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Tugsramm(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
see dem lesbian dey don arrive
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by mKc9ET(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
After all na chop them go chop am
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
mustafa006:
wara baut the pucee part

Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by chigoziem10(f): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Waste of time! How will this cake get to the venue of the weeding? That's my main concern & why spend such a fortune on a cake, that money will change my life for good!
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by greggng: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
thanki410:
Please , my main concern is ,
who will eat the BLEAST and UKWU?
Let them bring that same cake to Okoko and leave it for 9 months and watch if it will not deliver...

I think it should be me
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
NICE ONE. LESSON LEARNED: I MUST GET THIS MONEY.
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by wailersarefools: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
am sure pointzerom know this expensive cake in dubai when he went for that vacation without visa.
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Godwin978(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
is that not a sex doll
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Done swiftly Miss

Hi, check you MALE sir.. lol cheesy
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
this is the problem we have in 9ja...everybody is a jack of all trade...master of none..

weldone...lady designer...that's your own profession...and u have been recognized as the best in world history book
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Hi, check you MALE sir.. lol cheesy
gringringrin

Nice
one grin
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Icon79(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anybody, I don't care if you're the richest man on the planet, who spends $1m on a cake needs to be arrested and jailed.

O pari
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by obembet(f): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Beautiful
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by wellmax(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
There are also real decorations among the edible ones — pearls and three-carat diamonds that cost $200 million each.

Lies. Whole cakes is $1M, how will the pearls cost $200M?
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Reeberry: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Waste of money.
Re: The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:

grin
Humanitarian!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.