Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

“I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (42460 Views)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol. The fool just confirmed who he is. I knew it'll be a matter of time, he'll use a phrase so familiar, that I won't miss it grin

Doing what for fun? Insulting people's parents for fun?
Wishing people death for fun? Cursing my womb for fun?
That calls for serious mental treatment.

it's obvious I don't know much on and about what's going on, but how about ignoring?, think of that, it won't make you a loser, you know kiss
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

it's obvious I don't know much on and about what's going on, but how about ignoring?, think of that, it won't make you a loser, you know kiss

Sometimes they need a taste of their own medicine, don't you think so? Don't cancel my post again, he is what I say he is angry
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:10am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
tell that to the birds and newly registered members who don't know you.. those are the kinds you can deceive with your poor attempt at reverse psychology

Ma Nigga!

What's up with you and makkydebbie?
Forgive whatever she did to you biko cheesy cheesy

You too mean ooo, cheesy .. trolling should be slightly done for fun, not going far as indulging parents and wishing death.

Ma Nigga...…Bikonu cheesy
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:11am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol. The fool just confirmed who he is. I knew it'll be a matter of time, he'll use a phrase so familiar, that I won't miss it grin

calm your tities down and go and change your tampon ...You know nothing pocohantas...
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Ma Nigga!

What's up with you and makk ydebbie?
You too mean ooo, cheesy .. trolling should be slightly done for fun, not going far as indulging parents and wishing death.

You don't beg trolls, definitely not with a post riddled with smileys.
It's in fact an insult to the person you are interceding for. A very big insult, if you ask me. He doesn't troll, he is full of evil, he cyberbullies.

Debbie did nothing to him.
Espada10 should forgive himself and move on!!

Yes, I am POCOHANTAS. But who is Espada10? Be brave and mention your own main for a change. I dare you! grin
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:16am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Sometimes they need a taste of their own medicine, don't you think so? Don't cancel my post again, he is what I say he is angry

I perfectly got your point, but for how long will you keep giving them the taste, it's obvious he's upset with Debby for one thing or the other, possibly what you know no much about.

Do ignore biko,
Thank God people don't get killed on cyber..if not, you for dn die since cheesy

You are always attacked grin e de weak me sef.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
in the western world there are better laws protecting the wife(mother) and the children in the event of a divorce. There is child protection laws and institutions to enforce those laws

It is not perfect but better than what we have in Africa
That's true sha.
Thanks for your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It's in fact an insult to the person you are interceding for. A very big insult, if you ask me. He doesn't troll, he is full of evil, he cyberbullies.

I personally don't beg trolls when being striked, I serve it back and hot.

But this ish of Espada and Debby is beyond ignoring, I think something is wrong somewhere.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by aston406: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Op better start translating
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Ma Nigga!

What's up with you and makkydebbie?

1)wishing death the worst mistake you can do is beliving anything that comes out of thebmouth of this deranged nairaland attention -seeking faceless -troll .She will say anything to win an argument or have the last word.

2)as for parents I won't deny that one because I return back the favour a couple of times..even if you check my mentions..they are couple of times, I warn her to desist from draging people's parents into her conversations but she won't listen... When I will finally dish it to her.. she starts crying for mod ..she can't take what she dish out..smh
abeg leave poco..I know her very well..she qouted me on 2 different threads this night out of nowhere ..tomorrow , she will claim that I was the one trolling her and she doesn't care about me...as i said , there is time for everything...let her have this night..I know when to get her ..After that, she can go cry to who cares to listen
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

I perfectly got your point, but for how long will you keep giving them the taste, it's obvious he's upset with Debby for one thing or the other, possibly what you know no much about.

Do ignore biko,
Thank God people don't get killed on cyber..if not, you for dn die since cheesy

You are always attacked grin e de weak me sef.

They can't kill me, I can post my views as long as I adhere to the rules of this forum. There are people I strongly disagree with here, but the last thing I will do is dedicate unknown alternates to cyberbully them. It reeks of low selfesteem and psychological disorder. The need to hide behind a mask to scare others. This is what Espada10 is suffering from.

Why would he keep on insulting her parents. If his parents did a good job with him, would he turnout like this?
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

I personally don't beg trolls when being striked, I serve it back and hot.

But this ish of Espada and Debby is beyond ignoring, I think something is wrong somewhere.

The only thing that is wrong is espada10 has psychological issues. I know when this shii started. He'll tell you how I quoted him this night TWICE. He won't tell you how he dedicate Espada 1-12, all to troll me

Anyone that has beef with me on NL would be for my views.
But I never go personal, except when you come for me first. I also avoid any thread that's aimed at deriding or bullying a NLder.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:31am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

A faceless troll daring me ..What is the difference between pocohantas account and espada10 acct...the way you talk sef, you will think pocohantas is the wife of Seun Osewa...put up your real pic..I dare you
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:

1)wishing death the worst mistake you can do is beliving anything that comes out of thebmouth of this deranged nairaland attention -seeking faceless -troll .She will say anything to win an argument or have the last word.

2)as for parents I won't deny that one because I return back the favour a couple of times..even if you check my mentions..they are couple of times, I warn her to desist from draging people's parents into her conversations but she won't listen... When I will finally dish it to her.. she starts crying for mod ..she can't take what she dish out..smh
abeg leave poco..I know her very well..she qouted me on 2 different threads this night out of nowhere ..tomorrow , she will claim that I was the one trolling her and she doesn't care about me...as i said , there is time for everything...let her have this night..I know when to get her ..After that, she can go cry to who cares to listen

Easy man......Easy.

Just take ur cools, I'v not seen Debby slammed you before,just chill.

I'm aswell a troublemaker, but sometimes it's cool to bring out your friendly side to interact and learn from fellows, even from your enemy.

Just take it easy...You be man.cheesy
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The only thing that is wrong is espada10 has psychological issues. I know when this shii started. He'll tell you how I quoted him this night TWICE. He won't tell you how he dedicate Espada 1-12, all to troll me

But I never go personal, except when you come for me first. I also avoid any thread that's aimed at deriding or bullying a NLder.
espada10 or 11 is my name..it was because of ban ...but the keyword is ESPADA...if I want to troll i will open different account with different names all together , like you did with pocohanatas and antibrutis etc
.since you are brave..show us your real picture or keep quiet
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Keep tying pocohantas.
Am I hiding before? grin grin

Type your own main account small na. Abi you no get?
Blablabla...mental case!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

They can't kill me, I can post my views as long as I adhere to the rules of this forum. There are people I strongly disagree with here, but the last thing I will do is dedicate unknown alternates to cyberbully them. It reeks of low selfesteem and psychological disorder. The need to hide behind a mask to scare others. This is what Espada10 is suffering from.

Why would he keep on insulting her parents. If his parents did a good job with him, would he turnout like this?

Poco, you sef!

I'm trying to calm nerves down, and here you are vexing the more and dragging his parents, how then do you intend him to heed to complaints on slamming people's parents.

Control your bile cheesy please
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:40am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Easy man......Easy.

Just take ur cools, I'v not seen Debby slammed you before,just chill.

I'm aswell a troublemaker, but sometimes it's cool to bring out your friendly side to interact and learn from fellows, even from your enemy.

Just take it easy...You be man.cheesy
you be man..what is that even suppose to mean? ..is that a leeway for a fish brain to be stupid without consequences..I hope you don't carry that mentality offline. Anyway, my beef is not with you..as I said m....there is time for everything

GOODNIGHT
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Poco, you sef!

I'm trying to calm nerves down, and here you are vexing the more and dragging his parents, how then do you intend him to heed to complaints on slamming people's parents.

Control your bile cheesy please

Person wey done call my mother prostitute? A prostitute that jumps fence to go fck around, due to my father's poor sexual performance.
Wetin come remain?

Does that person have a mother he respects? Or is he just an example of how parents can try so hard,but the child will defy every training. He is here trying to form civil, wetin that untrained being never type in the name of trolling. He is lucky I have some restraint, I would have cursed the womb that had him. Nonsense!!
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Keep tying pocohantas.
Am I hiding before? grin grin

Type your own main account small na. Abi you no get?
Blablabla...mental case!!!
show pic or keep quiet madam.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:42am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Espada 1-12 ? shocked shocked

Yea, I know you do avoid threads, I'v severally seen you view threads of marriage and feminist without commenting... I know.

Just put more effort in your ignoring tutelary spirit cheesy

Hope you know that guyz rarely feel heat of diss, tho I don't know much about your emotions.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Person wey done call my mother prostitute? A prostitute that jumps fence to go fck around, due to my father's poor sexual performance.
Wetin come remain?

Does that person have a mother he respects? Or is he just an example of how parents can try so hard,but the child will defy every training. He is here trying to form civil, wetin that untrained being never type in the name of trolling. He is lucky I have some restraint, I would have cursed the womb that beget him. Nonsense!!
continue dragging my parents..continue having fun until I start ..then you start forming victim and innocent again.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Espada10:
you be man..what is that even suppose to mean? ..is that a leeway for a fish brain to be stupid without consequences.. [s] I hope you don't carry that mentality offline [/s] . Anyway, my beef is not with you..as I said m....there is time for everything

GOODNIGHT

@Cancelled, I'm more rude and strict more than you can imagine grin even to my own people cheesy

Lol grin grin

Goodnight!
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Espada 1-12 ? shocked shocked
Yea, I know you do avoid threads, I'v severally seen you view threads of marriage and feminist without commenting... I know.
Just put more effort in your ignoring tutelary spirit cheesy
Hope you know that guyz rarely feel heat of diss, tho I don't know much about your emotions.

Yes, he has several monikers. He started from calling me a whoré with no womb due to multiple abortions, I had to accept. He won't back off, he proceeded to insulting my parents. That was when I knew it wasn't normal again.

Who told you he doesn't feel heat?
Once you get to him,he starts trying to sound civil,like a victim grin
You need to see his earlier posts when I was avoiding him upandan. He was feeling like King Kong.

I will avoid him when I feel like. Other days, I will respond in full force. God bless the mod that banned me, I now have this account to display lack of hometraining like Espada10... grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Wetin come remain?

Does that person have a mother he respects? Or is he just an example of how parents can try so hard,but the child will defy every training. He is here trying to form civil, wetin that untrained being never type in the name of trolling. He is lucky I have some restraint, I would have cursed the womb that had him. Nonsense!!

Nawaoo shocked

Nne, keep your cools.......Just keep and calm your nerves, alright? kiss
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Nawaoo shocked

Nne, keep your cools.......Just keep and calm your nerves, alright? kiss

I will keep calm today because of you.

Sango will strike anyone that tries to mistake my silence for cowardice... angry angry
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:54am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes, he has several monikers. He started from calling me a whoré with no womb due to multiple abortions, I had to accept. He won't back off, he proceeded to insulting my parents. That was when I knew it wasn't normal again.

You need to see his earlier posts when I was avoiding him upandan. He was feeling like King Kong.

I will avoid him when I feel like. Other days, I will respond in full force. God bless the mod that banned me, I now have this account to display lack of hometraining like Espada10... grin grin
continue deceiving yourself...you were banned for your numerous insults on male nairalanders ( not just me)..You created another account ..you will be ban again and you will create another one again anyway..as i said earlier, tell that to the birds and newly registered members who don't know you.. those are the kinds you can deceive with your poor attempt at reverse psychology
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:54am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Arh!! shocked
This is serious shocked shocked

AntiBrutus:

Lol....this lady sef cheesy

AntiBrutus:

Like.. You plan to see this one get another ban cheesy cheesy

Just let poo slide, you both are above it. cheesy and you know that kiss
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Sango will strike anyone that tries to mistake my silence for cowardice... angry angry

I hear you, cheesy

Queen of sango grin

Chillas joor cheesy
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by Espada10: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

you will do nothing..the highest you can do is break the screen of your Chinese phone in anger ...some people truly think they have power on nairaland.
Re: “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) by donstan18: 2:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Goodnight, AntiBrutus and Espada10 grin grin
have a nice sleep...I'm off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.