Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? (1072 Views)

I'm Having The Cutest Lips On Nairaland / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / This is probably the Cutest Pre-wedding Pics in town... Buddies wedding loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by Rounakid(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2018

Nairalander is dominated with diffrent talents ranging from entertainment niches and academy and many more.

Recently, a nairalander rapper "Limerick" was signed into Olamide's YBNL.

Thats to show u how far Landers are excelling.

Now back to the topic, av' been wondering who's the cutest rapper in NL.
Y'll know that looks contribute to the marketing strategy in Entertainment industry.

Lets make a refrence to Korede Bello who av' been singing nothing as of recent, but ppl still loves him (especially ladies) just for that cute winks and eyes of his.

So i have gone through the profile of the NL artist who their songs av' once graced FP, it was so hard and confusing coming to conclusion cause most of them have a great looks.

But my pick was "Kuttie" he goes by name "Iamkuttie" as NL handle.

He released his debut single "Dikeh" last year, and it was received widely on street and here on NL, people were even comparing him to Tidinz, some calling him Igbo Olamide.

The little man is fair in complexion and average hieght, also posses Cute dimples and Gap Tooth with amazing eye that can make your gf run to him.

No need of saying much, check out some of his pictures.

Hook him up on...

TWT - @Iamkuttie.
FB - Kuttie StylebOi.
INS - @IamKuttie.
Www.Nairaland.com/Iamkuttie

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
"with amazing eyes that will make your gf run to him"lol

Where is the eyes because am only seeing small white balls that's not attractive

2 Likes

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by rawpadgin(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Myndd please come & ban me again!

My eyes were not seeing rubbing like this wen i was on exile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by veli1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
If I hear, Pesin Wey Luk Lyk Aba Made Male Sex Doll.
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
See as your hand be like cutlass...abeg go find food chop.

2 Likes

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by LessNoise: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
You sef they claim cute? grin

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by mikebrown92: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
NLders no get joy,
see as all they pick on that poor looking creature.
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by SIaye: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ come and see

1 Like

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by crismark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
jst passing

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by MhizAJ(f): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:
MhizAJ come and see

I don't wanna say wetin i get for mind grin cheesy
It's too early
God bless his hustle sha cheesy
How was your night kiss
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by SIaye: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

I don't wanna say wetin i get for mind grin cheesy
It's too early
God bless his hustle sha cheesy
How was your night kiss

Lolzzzzz, night was okay, beginning to like you though, you don't seem bad for a slayer cheesy slay wifey, but my previous experience with a nairaland lady left a bitter taste in my mouth, vowed never to have anything to do with any lady from NL angry

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by MhizAJ(f): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

Lolzzzzz, night was okay, beginning to like you though, you don't seem bad for a slayer cheesy slay wifey, but my previous experience with a nairaland lady left a bitter taste in my mouth, vowed never to have anything to do with any lady from NL angry

She broke your heart? grin
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by Gofwane(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin someone even said his hands looks like a cutlass! Chaiiiiii... why evulzs nah?

@second picture, you look like a gay!
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by SIaye: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

She broke your heart? grin

No not really though, but sort of, we didn't even get the chance to date before she started acting weird, frolicking with some small NL asslicker boys, one of the reasons I hardly come on NL again undecided
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by MhizAJ(f): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2018
SIaye:

No not really though, but sort of, we didn't even get the chance to date before she started acting weird, frolicking with some small NL asslicker boys, one of the reasons I hardly come on NL again undecided

Awwwwww grin cheesy
Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by SIaye: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

Awwwwww grin cheesy

Lol why you they shine your 32, weiten they funny you cheesy You they laugh me ba

Re: Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? by QuietHammer(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Rounakid post=65291192][/quote]
Go choke on a bag of d!cks

(1) (Reply)

Governor Circulates Nude Photos Of Lover In Revenge / Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.