Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Letter To All Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Girls. (5729 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
greiboy:
ok, but listen to wide awake by katy perry cheesy maybe there are few tips there

Ok, I will.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol! I find these men attractive. They challenge me cos I like the game.

I like seeing them fall hard, yes they hardly fall but when they do, they fall hopelessly. I know when to back out though, when I see myself falling. I retreat!

But honestly, these kind of men attract me more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I do & they'll all tell you about my almost psychic abilities when it comes to sniffing shìt out of an A-hole grin

Lol, then I'll assume you dumped their ass?

Or did they dump an intelligent and smarter lady. wink
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, then I'll assume you dumped their ass?

Or did they dump an intelligent and smarter lady. wink

Yes, I'll do the breaking up if I think you're playing games.
But you know these guys also do the fake breakup thing. I'm not sure what its aim is. Perhaps it's to "put you in line" or whatever. That part is wasted on me because I will not beg you, that's number one. Number two, if I don't like something I will not start to like or accept it because of your manipulations. You're the one who is going to get tired in the end because I bow to nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by delugajackson: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! I find these men attractive. They challenge me cos I like the game.

I like seeing them fall hard, yes they hardly fall but when they do, they fall hopelessly. I know when to back out though, when I see myself falling. I retreat!

But honestly, these kind of men attract me more!
I love the way you came out plain. Life is complicated. And yes, nice people fall in and out of love. But I think it has become an unhealthy obsession for girls, cause no matter how much you try to deny, bad boys have taken over the entire dating sphere.

Bad boys were meant to pull the strings that good guys thought didn't exist. Be sure not to get cozy, cause at the end, he will definately break your heart. And guess what? That hurts.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, I'll do the breaking up if I think you're playing games.
But you know these guys also do the fake breakup thing. I'm not sure what its aim is. Perhaps it's to "put you in line" or whatever. That part is wasted on me because I will not beg you, that's number one. Number two, if I don't like something I will not start to like or accept it because of your manipulations. You're the one who is going to get tired in the end because I bow to nobody.

Love the moral and guts you exhibit, cheesy

It's just that if ladies do what they claim and say on social media or cyber forums, I don't think there will be a lot of sorry dumbed ass of ladies in real. kiss
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Love the moral and guts you exhibit, cheesy

It's just that if ladies do what they claim and say on social media or cyber forums, I don't think there will be a lot of sorry dumbed ass of ladies in real. kiss

Lol, it's not a bad thing to get played, you learn. One thing some of these players don't realize is, when they're busy playing the distant or ignoring game, they're actually making it easy for you to give zero bleeps about them. It may work the 1st or 2nd time, but if it becomes a habit then you become borderline boring & predictable, making you easy to dispose like a used pad grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not a bad thing to get played, you learn. One thing some of these players don't realize is, when they're busy playing the distant or ignoring game, they're actually making it easy for you to give zero bleeps about them. It may work the 1st or 2nd time, but if it becomes a habit then you become borderline boring & predictable, making you easy to dispose like a used pad grin

What if you love him/her?

Thou, LOVE is a NO NO shit to me, but I think there are fellows especially ladies who can tolerate every bit of sh*t just not to lose the person.

Don't you think you'll give a bleep if you love them.

Orr don't you love? kiss
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

What if you love him/her?

Thou, LOVE is a NO NO shit to me, but I think there are fellows especially ladies who can tolerate every bit of sh*t just not to lose the person.

Don't you think you'll give a bleep if you love them.

Orr don't you love? kiss

I love. God knows I love DEEPLY. However, I'm also a champ at ignoring my own feelings. As emotional as I can be at times, I'm also a thinker. I weigh & make my decisions based on rationale, not what I feel. So I don't care if I love you, if you got to go, then you gots to go! I'll deal with the feelings later.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I love. God knows I love DEEPLY. However, I'm also a champ at ignoring my own feelings. As emotional as I can be at times, I'm also a thinker. I weigh & make my decisions based on rationale, not what I feel. So I don't care if I love you, if you got to go, then you gots to go! I'll deal with the feelings later.

Bottom line....You can't tolerate or fight for love?

Wow, i'm seeing my type. wink

Like.... You prefer dealing with your decisions and thoughts, than your emotions and feelings? shocked

How about "Second chance" type of guys?, u don't deal with them? cheesy
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by delugajackson: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You seem to have a little experience about bad boys. Its not easy to know who they really are at first. You might find him to be an affable, warm gentleman, but you might not be clear about his true intentions. Bad boys are always in control, they alter your thinking process and are simultaneously the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

You gotta admit, they're the best when it comes to handling women.

cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
delugajackson:

I love the way you came out plain. Life is complicated. And yes, nice people fall in and out of love. But I think it has become an unhealthy obsession for girls, cause no matter how much you try to deny, bad boys have taken over the entire dating sphere.

Bad boys were meant to pull the strings that nice guys thought didn't exist. Be sure not to get cozy, cause at the end, he will definately break your heart. And guess what? That hurts.
Lol. cheesy You don't seem to understand my personality lipsrsealed. All the same, Thanks for your concern. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Bottom line....You can't tolerate or fight for love?

Wow, i'm seeing my type. wink

Like.... You prefer dealing with your decisions and thoughts, than your emotions and feelings? shocked

How about "Second chance" type of guys?, u don't deal with them? cheesy

The thing is, the love must be worth fighting for. You can't play me & expect me to fight for fake love. I can't. I prefer straightforwardness & no shady dealings. If a guy is straight with me, doesn't play games, then I'll stand by him. It's the sensible thing to do. I'm fair.

Lol, I think & feel so much it's crazy. I can be contradictory sometimes because I think & feel at the same time. But when it comes to making final decisions, I listen to my head more.

I do second chances, but it depends on why we broke up. I'm self-aware enough to know that sometimes I can be quick to act. So once again I'll sit back & brood over a situation just to check if I made the right decision. In all this, I still won't crawl back lol. He'll have to come back, so we can work things out. I won't go hunting for him. Pride is my biggest obstacle. I just cannot make myself do certain things. I'd rather move on than grovel. I'm not too proud to accept my own faults & apologise when I'm wrong though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by delugajackson: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol. cheesy You don't seem to understand my personality lipsrsealed. All the same, Thanks for your concern. smiley
shocked

I guess I was wrong. You literally got them bad boys on a leash. I'm getting scared of you already.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
delugajackson:

You seem to have a little experience about bad boys. Its not easy to know who they really are at first. You might find him to be an affable, warm gentleman, but you might not be clear about his true intentions. Bad boys are always in control, they alter your thinking process and are simultaneously the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

You gotta admit, they're the best when it comes to handling women.

cheesycheesy

Lol, then you clearly don't know me. I'm suspicious by nature. I don't take anything at face value.
In control of what? A guy that will ever control me is still an ovum grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by mrphysics(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, then you clearly don't know me. I'm suspicious by nature. I don't take anything at face value.
In control of what? A guy that will ever control me is still an ovum grin
Madam easy nah.

Although I wasn't expecting you to say opposite of what you are typing here. It's normal you hype yourself and find no fault in you.

Smart boys are open too. They understand you before you understand them. Some are very patient to the end. You really can't beat a smart boy. When you think you have won, that's when he moves on quickly turning everything to you.

Like I opined, one who travels with mouth will never have accident. That's what you are doing and we all know more than half of it are lies

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The thing is, the love must be worth fighting for. You can't play me & expect me to fight for fake love. I can't. I prefer straightforwardness & no shady dealings. If a guy is straight with me, doesn't play games, then I'll stand by him. It's the sensible thing to do. I'm fair.

Lol, I think & feel so much it's crazy. I can be contradictory sometimes because I think & feel at the same time. But when it comes to making final decisions, I listen to my head.

I do second chances, but it depends on why we broke up. I'm self-aware enough to know that sometimes I can be quick to act. So once again I'll sit back & brood over a situation just to check if I made the right decision. In all this, I still won't crawl back lol. He'll have to come back, so we can work things out. I won't go hunting for him. Pride is my biggest obstacle. I just cannot make myself do certain things. I'd rather move on than grovel. I'm not too proud to accept my own faults & apologise when I'm wrong though.
Wow!.. pretty cool and awesome write up.
Made enough sense.

But highlighting from where you scribbled about pride being your biggest obstacle, don't you think it will be difficult to deal with when in a relationship, I don't now mean getting back after breakup, I mean, how do you intend dealing with men in a relationship when some petty things that demands apology rises , you know men are egoistic and v'got much pride by nature, thou I know no much about SA men, but herein, I think it's cool to see a lady roll with less pride in a relationship.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Madam easy nah.

Although I wasn't expecting you to say opposite of what you are typing here. It's normal you hype yourself and find no fault in you.

Smart boys are open too. They understand you before you understand them. Some are very patient to the end. You really can't beat a smart boy. When you think you have won, that's when he moves on quickly turning everything to you.

Like I opined, one who travels with mouth will never have accident. That's what you are doing and we all know more than half of it are lies

Believe whatever you wanna believe. The same confidence you have in them, is the same confidence I have in myself. The ability to read situations & people is not limited only to them. Some of us are born with the skill or also develop it as we grow & gather more life experience.

Your downfall as the so-called "smart boys" is your ego. You think you're invincible & that all your underhanded moves can't be detected. That's not the case. I repeat & I don't care if you think I'm hyping myself or not, I can smell the bullshìt a mile away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by mrphysics(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Believe whatever you wanna believe. The same confidence you have in them, is the same confidence I have in myself. The ability to read situations & people is not limited only to them. Some of us are born with the skill or also develop it as we grow & gather more life experience.

Your downfall as the so-called "smart boys" is your ego. You think you're invincible & that all your underhanded moves can't be detected. That's not the case. I repeat & I don't care if you think I'm hyping myself or not, I can smell the bullshìt a mile away.
Madam calm yourself down.
You don't know play boys. You are only describing fvck boys.

Fvck boys don't need to waste time, they go to the ready girls. Playboys come to people like you, outsmart you and leave you heart broken. Same for play girls.

Stop confusing the two. A playboy can be with you, very calm and patient, humble and God fearing. Yet he is doing that to about 4 ladies and at the end, when you think everything is alright, he drops hour and go.

You don't know them, so stop talking as if you do. Your instinct will always give you a negative halo effect. Doing trial and error every time.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Wow!.. pretty cool and awesome write up.
Made enough sense.

But highlighting from where you scribbled about pride being your biggest obstacle, don't you think it will be difficult to deal with when in a relationship, I don't now mean getting back after breakup, I mean, how do you intend dealing with men in a relationship when some petty things that demands apology rises , you know men are egoistic and v'got much pride by nature, thou I know no much about SA men, but herein, I think it's cool to see a lady roll with less pride in a relationship.

I don't mind apologizing if I'm wrong, I said it. But I will not apologize just to massage someone's ego. A relationship between myself & an arrogant man will never work because I will not kiss his ass for peace. That's not how I'm wired. Be humble & I'll follow suit. Act crazy, I won't back down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Madam calm yourself down.
You don't know play boys. You are only describing fvck boys.

Fvck boys don't need to waste time, they go to the ready girls. Playboys come to people like you, outsmart you and leave you heart broken. Same for play girls.

Stop confusing the two. A playboy can be with you, very calm and patient, humble and God fearing. Yet he is doing that to about 4 ladies and at the end, when you think everything is alright, he drops hour and go.

You don't know them, so stop talking as if you do. Your instinct will always give you a negative halo effect. Doing trial and error every time.

Whatever.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Opentokwowledge: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't mind apologizing if I'm wrong, I said it. But I will not apologize just to massage someone's ego. A relationship between myself & an arrogant man will never work because I will not kiss his ass for peace. That's not how I'm wired. Be humble & I'll follow suit. Act crazy, I won't back down.
Lol. So much energy at 60-something.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What if he apologizes when he's wrong and when you are wrong, like....what if he does the apologies all time.

How cool will u see it?

weakling or loyalty?
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. So much energy at 60-something.

You got that right! How do you young people say it these days? Forgive an old lady, my memory is a bit fuzzy but i believe you say...

Dat's wassup!

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Opentokwowledge: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You got that right! How do you young people say it these days? Forgive an old lady, my memory is a bit fuzzy but i believe you say...

Dat's wassup!
Lool.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

What if he apologizes when he's wrong and when you are wrong, like....what if he does the apologies all time.

How cool will u see it?

weakling or loyalty?

That's not cool. How am I going to learn anything? I don't want an enabler. I want someone that's helping my growth, not stunting it by being a yes-man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lool.

Lol.
Good night.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Opentokwowledge: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol.
Good night.
Good night! All the kisses in the world hun kiss kiss kiss wink

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's not cool. How am I going to learn anything? I don't want an enabler. I want someone that's helping my growth, not stunting it by being a yes-man.

You are kinda straight, you know. kiss

But, the question is.....How real?
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dat's wassup!

Crazy meme

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

You are kinda straight, you know. kiss

But, the question is.....How real?

You claim to be an intellectual, what do you think? tongue
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You claim to be an intellectual, what do you think? tongue

Claim? cheesy Not atall.....I suppose to hear that from fellas, not claim

Don't you think so? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife / Please What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Sex / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.