Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting (16725 Views)

The Cure To The Human Sickness / Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils / Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
...and the Prophet said:

May the curse of Allah be upon the scorpion,it doesn't leave either the praying person or otherwise,then he called for water and salt,and he rubs it [on the affected place], while reading

Qul yaa ayuhal kaafiruun,
Qul 'aundhu bi Rabbil Falaq and
Qul 'aundhu bi Rabbin Naas

In the report of 'AbduLlahi bn Mas'uud, Qul yaa ayuhal Kaafiruun was not mentioned.

As Saheehah vol.2 p.89 no.548

Translated by:Abuu Sahl Al Atharee

It was reported that one of our good brothers said:

"I was stung by a scorpion on two places.AlhamduLlaah,i did what prophet did,nothing happened to my skin, even no dime swell."

May the peace and blessings of Allaah be bestowed on our prophet.

Mon sha Allah, this Islam is too beautiful, it touches every realm of our life. AlhamduliLah I am a Muslim. What of you?

Culled from Prophetic Medicine WhatsApp Group

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Also, whoever recites the Dua belowThree times in the evening will be protected from insect stings.

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa.
I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created. (Three times in the evening.) Whoever recites this Three times in the evening will be protected from insect stings

Ahmad 2/ 290, An-Nasa'i, At-Tirmizi 3/187, Ibn As-Sunni (Hadith no. 68), Ibn Majah 2/266.

Have you said your own this morning. May Allah protect us from all evils

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by msjijitar(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Jazakallahu bi khair Juma'at moubarak brother and sisters

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by aminu790(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018
May Allah reward u

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by theapeman: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Why not go to the hospital to threat it? undecided

Just less than 200naira to threat scorpion sting and you are reciting prayer that will never work or won't even move a pen undecided

I advise ya to give ya life to Christ Jesus. That's the only way to make salvation....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Lol,
Please don't be stupid and ignorant at the same time because it might lead to your death.
If you encounter a poisonous scorpion, don't for any reason waste valuable time to could be used to save your life on rubing salt and water on it.
Rush to your nearest hospital and hope they havescorpion anti venom.
Nairaland shouldnt be a medium for spreading falshood that could literally lead to people's death.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Xisnin(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
It has worked for many of us sir. It may not work for you because you are not a Muslim

Afrokan:
Lol,
Please don't be stupid and ignorant at the same time because it might lead to your death.
If you encounter a poisonous scorpion, don't for any reason waste valuable time to could be used to save your life on rubing salt and water on it.
Rush to your nearest hospital and hope they havescorpion anti venom.
Nairaland shouldnt be a medium for spreading falshood that could literally lead to people's death.

14 Likes

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Kakamorufu(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmmm. Me don't think my faith is strong up to that level. I rather go to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
It has worked for many of us sir. It may not work for you because you are not a Muslim

Lmaooooooo,,, remember I wrote poisonous scorpion, the same way we have non poisonous snakes, is the same way non poisonous scorpion,,, if you are unlucky to be beaten by a poisonous scorpion and you spend your last minutes on earth reciting some useless prayers while rubbing salt and water on the point of bite, I believe your God would be laughing at you when you appear before him for judgment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
Also, whoever recites the Dua belowThree times in the evening will be protected from insect stings.

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa.
I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created. (Three times in the evening.) Whoever recites this Three times in the evening will be protected from insect stings

Ahmad 2/ 290, An-Nasa'i, At-Tirmizi 3/187, Ibn As-Sunni (Hadith no. 68), Ibn Majah 2/266.

Have you said your own this morning. May Allah protect us from all evils

Does this also work for mosquito bites?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Even if it is the most poisonous in this world. Our Prophet is more than all your doctors.

Afrokan:

Lmaooooooo,,, remember I wrote poisonous scorpion, the same way we have non poisonous snakes, is the same way non poisonous scorpion,,, if you are unlucky to be beaten by a poisonous scorpion and you spend your last minutes on earth reciting some useless prayers while rubbing salt and water on the point of bite, I believe your God would be laughing at you when you appear before him for judgment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by stoic6ix: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
theapeman:

Just less than 200naira to threat scorpion sting and you are reciting prayer that will never work or won't even move a pen undecided

I advise ya to give ya life to Christ Jesus. That's the only way to make salvation....

And start being gullible just like you and your brethren? Why don't you browse English Quran online, peruse, understand and juxtapose with your error filled bible so you'll understand the English men swayed you from the right path.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
What is the meaning of stings? If what comes from Mosquito is a Sting and with your good faith, it will work. Kindly note that it wont work for people who call it a lie.

oyb:

Does this also work for mosquito bites?

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Abi my brother. may Allah guide them and us

stoic6ix:

And start being gullible just like you and your brethren? Why don't you browse English Quran online, peruse, understand and juxtapose with your error filled bible so you'll understand the English men swayed you from the right path.

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by theapeman: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2018
stoic6ix:

my brother! I'm already in the right path!

The English men bring development and civilization in this country but I'm still wondering what the Arab men bring into this country? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
Even if it is the most poisonous in this world. Our Prophet is more than all your doctors.

LOL, an illiterate who thought the world was flat.
Well, keeping believing whatever you believe as long as it helps you sleep at night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2018
may Allah guide you and me bros

Afrokan:

Well, keeping believing whatever you believe as long as it helps you sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
may Allah guide you and me bros

Amin
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Lukgaf(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Let me give u this as gift Exodus 20:4-5; 1John 5:21

Afrokan:

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
Let me give u this as gift Exodus 20:4-5; 1John 5:21

Okay
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Mouthgag: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Lol
People should please use their brains o
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Mouthgag: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
grin grin arrant bullshit. is seun trying to mock islam with these funny posts dem go find u come Ota o
Stop being a hypocrite

You swore that you're a Muslim before commenting.
May that swear hunt you
Wow betide the hypocrites

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by yusufbida(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2018
theapeman:

We Muslims believe in Jesus peace and blessing of Allah be upon him than even the so called Christian this is bcus we believe in all messager sent jesus was never an excemption Quran 2 v 285
[2. Al-Baqara, Verse 285]

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], We make no distinction between any of His messengers. And they say, We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by moufan: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2018
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Habibatuley23: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
theapeman:

come how e take concern u nah abi nah by force make u comment on anything wey no rub u. U most ve a very thick nose.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Habibatuley23: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
theapeman:

come how e take concern u nah abi nah by force make u comment on anything wey no rub u. U most ve a very thick nose.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by factwriter(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
theapeman:

If giving One's life to Christ would guarantee salvation...

...then definitely curing a scorpion bite would be a stroll in the park for him, right

So why then bringing in the 200Naira treatment recommendation

Double Standard! The foundation of modern day anti Islam propaganda.

May the peace and blessings of God be upon Jesus (prophet Isa).

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by barajo1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Your stupidity is not in this generation! Mind you,
Scorpion don't bite but stings! You can't differentiate between bitten and beaten, yet ridiculing a sane religion.
Afrokan:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses / Delaying Having Children In Order To Be Able To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.