Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (64236 Views)

Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) / The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:09am On Feb 23, 2018
I think she needs to be educated on environmental ecology and conservation.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Barbaric as fcck. stupi.d op and dumb nairaland Glorifying such barbaric acts. This idiot of a soldier is a actually proud she killed a civet protecting its babies. wtf. and she is herself a female at that.

Nigeria the land of savages in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:

"It was actually with small ones, so it refused to go because of the babies. That was how i caught it and my sister used cutlass on the head"

And she went ahead and killed the poor mother that was defending her kids,what a wicked soul of a soldier! Now a gonna need something to cheer me up because this b!!tch just ruined the morning and it's Friday.

Zombie soldier. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Barbaric as fcck. stupi.d op and dumb nairaland Glorifying such barbaric acts. This idiot of a soldier is a actually proud she killed a civet protecting its babies. wtf. and she is herself a female at that.

Nigeria the land of savages in human skin.

Pretty weird indeed,shows how horrible we,they've all become in this nation.

This story really sucks..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by elshanAutos: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2018
Why would you kill an animal nursing it’s young? cry

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Rest in peace to the animal
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Madam say the truth and shame the devil, are you the one that killed this Civet?

Ohoo! Mind reader sported. I was goubg to ask the same question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by abassmayowa24(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2018
cashcity:
Poor animal tryin to defend its kids. It's really unfair how we don't have sympathy to other animals especially the ones with younger ones struggling to be a good mother.

... and the soldier is also a woman for crying out loud. no single feeling at all

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2018
what a very wicked woman haaaaaa see the innocent cutie she killed haaaaa i swear she should be arrested i swear i am so sad now
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2018
OboOlora:
Murderer! Kill BH u won’t, its to be killing innocents civets protecting their babies

i swear i tire ooooo it is really sickening
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by adecz: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2018
You killed a poor animal that
was protecting its babies.

What kind of wicked cruel
women are you?

Did you stop to wonder what
will become of its babies?

You should be ashamed of
yourselves... angry angry angry

This animal even appears to be
an endangered species.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Tolams16(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2018
U have no honour or dignity even as a civilian I can't kill a helpless n defenseless animal trying to protect it's babies, talk more of a Nigerian military personnel. U just killed a mother trying to protect her babies, and have d guts to post it on social media. CRUELTY.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2018
I would have appreciated your beauty more if your heart was as beautiful. You would have simply taken pictures of this animal refusing to save it's own life by escaping SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE KIDS.
Mother's love is very real indeed and should always be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by barclays22(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
You can't catch a civet cat called ologede in yorubaland with bare hands.
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2018
WTH, you killed an animal with babies?
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by intrepidjay1(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Davindal:
Kai! Bloggers can lie eh!! All these paid publicity for 5 mins fame.

I didn't say she can't. I know female colleagues who are as fearful as civilians, though we have amazons in heart amongst us: but this very one is a lie.

ubanka!!!... we??! who is ur father... whc intake r u!!! clown!!! arm of assumption kawai
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by rosita33(f): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2018
cashcity:
Poor animal tryin to defend its kids. It's really unfair how we don't have sympathy to other animals especially the ones with younger ones struggling to be a good mother.
if you and lion or tiger jam FAC to face, pity am and pet am to head.
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
u are here killing innocent civet when u should be helpin us fight boko haram. Nansence. . .
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Naija soldiers sef,
Why did she kill that octopus?

she is here killing innocent civet when she should be helpin us fight boko haram. Nansence. . .
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2018
You killed the animal from its kittens. That is bad of u. How will they survive without their mother. Nigerians don't want to conserve animals as most of them are close to extinction.
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
dnt try to catch that animal with bare hand it is rabid.
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Africans are wickedly wicked. Karma will equivocate this heinous act. I am so pained. Killing a mother and scattering the offspring.

You need to pray for forgiveness. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
she shouldn't have killed the civet since it is with young ones.
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by boyjo: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Nigerian Soldier Faith Ogochukwu Killed An Animal In Her Farm Today

Our old post about Faith https://www.nairaland.com/3948326/faith-ogochukwu-nigerian-soldier-rice

A female Nigerian soldier Faith Ogochukwu who won the hearts of many Nigerians. After she shows the world that she can do it all. Aside from working as a defender of Nigeria, the soldier is also a successful farmer.

Today, Faith caught and killed the animal below with her bare hands.

A chat with Faith by Mandynews.com, the gallant soldier said she caught the animal with her bare hands shocked

"It was actually with small ones, so it refused to go because of the babies. That was how i caught it and my sister used cutlass on the head"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/22/nigerian-soldier-faith-ogochukwu-killed-an-animal-in-her-farm/

What Is The Name Of This Animal?

It was with children. embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by boyjo: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
rosita33:

But this is not a lion or tiger
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by boyjo: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
rosita33:

But this is not a lion or tiger!!
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by skales67(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
You killed an animal that refused to escape because it was still nursing it's babies and you are proud to tell us!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Unclerukus: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
This story sucks. Can we please stop posting all these cruel photos of dead animals, they are getting extinct. There's turkey, pig, chicken, cow and many more that are reared commercially, if you want to eat meat go to the market and buy.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
cashcity:
Its really disheartening.
Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by Obas101(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lawalemi:
And some men cannot kill chicken.

Re: Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2023
You deserve to be suspended. You couldn't even pity the kids..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.