Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (12559 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
This past days I'm always alone in the hood, and if am alone, I always take tramadol to put me on a slow mode. So today i took 500mg of tramadol, and i decided to relax on my bed and be listening to music, all of a sudden my friend girlfriend left their house and came to mine, that she's bored she wants to be with me, so i welcome her inside, she was wearing a jean gown and just panties, I left to take my bath, as i was coming inside i saw her wearing my headset and dancing, she was shocked to see me. I dried my body and jump on top my bed cause i was feeling the reaction of the tramadol, she came close to me on the bed and we started to gist, she was very raw with me, everything about her disscusion is about sex. I began to sweat because of the drugs she started to fan me with a hand fan, she began to stare at me, she didn't know i was poisonous, she started to touch me, I wanted to control myself but the body was really weak, thats how we Bleep for about a hour, before i cum, I send her out immediately, because i started feeling guilty.

I don't really know what to do right now. please i need advice.

7 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by marunga(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tell your gf what happened. Simple

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nasa28(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Idleness is bad...

Although I smell lies ....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by bobokeshington: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
wow
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by bobokeshington: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Safiaaa:
So you mean you believed this nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
bobokeshington:

So you mean you believed this nonsense.

Nah but just in case it’s true.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by bobokeshington: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
EXLOVER:
This past days I'm always alone in the hood, and if am alone, I always take tramadol to put me on a slow mode. So today i took 500mg of tramadol, and i decided to relax on my bed and be listening to music, all of a sudden my friend girlfriend left their house and came to mine, that she's bored she wants to be with me, so i welcome her inside, she was wearing a jean gown and just panties, I left to take my bath, as i was coming inside i saw her wearing my headset and dancing, she was shocked to see me. I dried my body and jump on top my bed cause i was feeling the reaction of the tramadol, she came close to me on the bed and we started to gist, she was very raw with me, everything about her disscusion is about sex. I began to sweat because of the drugs she started to fan me with a hand fan, she began to stare at me, she didn't know i was poisonous, she started to touch me, I wanted to control myself but the body was really weak, thats how we Bleep for about a hour, before i cum, I send her out immediately, because i started feeling guilty.

The fire wey go burn you for hell don dey warm up

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by donstan18: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by bobokeshington: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Safiaaa:
Nah but just in case it’s true.
The guy na Lie Muhammad family member na

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Luizkid(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Somtin u enjoyed alone now u want us to share the problems abi.. Anyway u guys can keep chopping together, it's enuf to go round grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by khingTony(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
EXLOVER:

Did you ask for advice before you took the tramadol and bleeped d gal?

You've enjoyed yourself alone, take another tramadol, you will feel better, thats my advice

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Jabioro: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Both of are guilty of the same offence,therefore both of you should continue or desist..it depend ...until kasala go burst,then your go clear.
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by anibirelawal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Go and hug a transformer, and then sin no more.
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dy will always come 4 advice after there misdeeds
OP Y u know seek advice b4 u take tramadol(1)
Y u know seek advice b4 u start to listen to her raw talk(2)
Y u know on data seek 4 advice b4 u remove her tight jeans(3)
Y u know seek advice b4 u start to romance her(4)
Y u know seek my advice b4 u start to knack her at least if she's ur frnd's galfrnd she's not mine I 4 come replace u(5)
OP just pray she no get belle because 4rm ur story u do am raw na dat time u go cry dy seek advice 4rm us.
Oya get out of here OP

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by kilojoDesigns: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
EXLOVER:

Read the first lines and knew immediately ma nigga gonna blame it on the poor drugs

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Divay22(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Op
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by vicben27(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
my woman cant be that close to any of my frnds to the extent of even thinking of visiting them. l dont take that kind of shitt i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Dy will always come 4 advice after there misdeeds
OP Y u know seek advice b4 u take tramadol(1)
Y u know seek advice b4 u start to listen to her raw talk(2)
Y u know on data seek 4 advice b4 u remove her tight jeans(3)
Y u know seek advice b4 u start to romance her(4)
Y u know seek my advice b4 u start to knack her at least if she's ur frnd's galfrnd she's not mine I 4 come replace u(5)
OP just pray she no get belle because 4rm ur story u do am raw na dat time u go cry dy seek advice 4rm us.
Oya get out of here OP
if you were in my shoes, you won't even think twice bro, I was really high, and the huge was strong. I use protection, but my conscience won't just let me be
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by crismark(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
attention seeker..
but guess wat?? i ve got d attention u re looking 4.

here is it

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nasa28:
Idleness is bad...

Although I smell lies ....

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
bobokeshington:

The guy na Lie Muhammad family member na
your opinion though, if you've been in this situation before will know what am talking about, why should i lie bro.
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
EXLOVER:
if you were in my shoes, you won't even think twice bro, I was really high, and the huge was strong. I use protection, but my conscience won't just let me be
so you even have protection in your house

Because by the time you will go outside to buy it your mother may be back so that why you hide it inside ceiling

I will advice you to be strong in prayers because what you did is abomination

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by lenghtinny(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Let's just assume that this is true for a second. So the right thing to do is to rant online angry...
Nigga is you gay...
Even some gays don't act like a sissy...
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Kobicove(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
You were fully aware of what you did so don't blame the drug you took undecided
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Opentokwowledge: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2018
You'll eventually have to shake it up nigga and lose a friend as you must let him in on this if you ever want to continue living a free man. Chances are he's gonna blow your head off, but you deserve that wink
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by boss1310(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2018
you are more worried on cheating on a gf than being a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by ba7man(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2018
EXLOVER:

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2018
amani63:
so you even have protection in your house

Because by the time you will go outside to buy it your mother may be back so that why you hide it inside ceiling

I will advice you to be strong in prayers because what you did is abomination
FYI i stay alone. Abomination, How?
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
No advice for a drug addict
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Melvyn11: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Seriously a lot of you females are just prostitutes with girlfriend title. You have nothing to offer but sex.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by ubunja(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:
is this the same advice you would give a gal you hypocrite??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.