Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (12561 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

is this the same advice you would give a gal you hypocrite??
Absolutely
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by ubunja(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Safiaaa:
Absolutely
i will remind you of these words down the line. i know how you NL girls have a very short memory...
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by nadison: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2018
marunga:
lipsrsealed
i am new on nairaland ppl show me love
some love.

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Jecciluscious(f): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
I'm advising because of the feeling of guilt you are having. Just let it slide, you have betrayed your friend and your conscience can never be free unless you confess.
No need crying under the rain. I hope you used condom too because of 9 months strike.

Try to stop that addiction before you will mistakenly sleep with your sister thinking it's your girlfriend because the 'power of tramadol'.

This is my advice!

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by christ007(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is nt your fault Na tramadol bro grin grin grin
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by ubunja(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jecciluscious:
I'm advising because of the feeling of guilt you are having. Just let it slide, you have betrayed your friend and your conscience can never be free unless you confess.
No need crying under the rain. I hope you used condom too because of 9 months strike.

Try to stop that addiction before you will mistakenly sleep with your sister thinking it's your girlfriend because the 'power of tramadol'.

This is my advice!
just listen to these one-sided things calling on him to confess angry as if women confess to anything. any man that cheats amd confesses gives power to her woman and an excuse to cheat. and when women cheat they will bring you AIDS and another man's baby. NEVER CONFESS YOUR INFIDELITIES

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

i will remind you of these words down the line. i know how you NL girls have a very short memory...
ok
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by free2ryhme: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
EXLOVER:
This past days I'm always alone in the hood, and if am alone, I always take tramadol to put me on a slow mode. So today i took 500mg of tramadol, and i decided to relax on my bed and be listening to music, all of a sudden my friend girlfriend left their house and came to mine, that she's bored she wants to be with me, so i welcome her inside, she was wearing a jean gown and just panties, I left to take my bath, as i was coming inside i saw her wearing my headset and dancing, she was shocked to see me. I dried my body and jump on top my bed cause i was feeling the reaction of the tramadol, she came close to me on the bed and we started to gist, she was very raw with me, everything about her disscusion is about sex. I began to sweat because of the drugs she started to fan me with a hand fan, she began to stare at me, she didn't know i was poisonous, she started to touch me, I wanted to control myself but the body was really weak, thats how we Bleep for about a hour, before i cum, I send her out immediately, because i started feeling guilty.

I don't really know what to do right now. please i need advice.

your brain has stretch marks

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
free2ryhme:

your brain has stretch marks
why you say so?
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

just listen to these one-sided things calling on him to confess angry as if women confess to anything. any man that cheats amd confesses gives power to her woman and an excuse to cheat. and when women cheat they will bring you AIDS and another man's baby. NEVER CONFESS YOUR INFIDELITIES
true talk bro, my ex always use it to threaten my life

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by christ007(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
EXLOVER:
This past days I'm always alone in the hood, and if am alone, I always take tramadol to put me on a slow mode. So today i took 500mg of tramadol, and i decided to relax on my bed and be listening to music, all of a sudden my friend girlfriend left their house and came to mine, that she's bored she wants to be with me, so i welcome her inside, she was wearing a jean gown and just panties, I left to take my bath, as i was coming inside i saw her wearing my headset and dancing, she was shocked to see me. I dried my body and jump on top my bed cause i was feeling the reaction of the tramadol, she came close to me on the bed and we started to gist, she was very raw with me, everything about her disscusion is about sex. I began to sweat because of the drugs she started to fan me with a hand fan, she began to stare at me, she didn't know i was poisonous, she started to touch me, I wanted to control myself but the body was really weak, thats how we Bleep for about a hour, before i cum, I send her out immediately, because i started feeling guilty.

when you dey login for your girlfriend friend page you know tell us the password Na now way you no fit logout you come need advice abi.my advise to you is to stop that tramadol and tell your girl it a mistake.
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by thanki410(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Would your friend resist such temptation?
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
EXLOVER:

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Samata104 post=65312655][/quote] babe you too sweet for this nonsense picture you post, where you base? i go like run things with you
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
EXLOVER:
babe you too sweet for this nonsense picture you post, where you base? i go like run things with you
Good evening sir....how was work today?
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:

Good evening sir....how was work today?
don't call me sir dear, I'm self employed. you haven't answer my question
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by LieDetector(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
All these girls are just there to tempt and seduce us. But they are what they are; girlfriends. I would take it seriously if the girl in question was a "wife". I was in your shoes coupla months ago and I know how irresitible these temptations are. But whilst you get the sticks from your consciense, just think of it as smashing a random girl out there. The other girls you f*cked were some guys' girlfriends for crying out loud. So dust yourself up and move on but continuously steer clear of her. You'd marvel if you ever get to find out the guys your babe has slept with behind your back. These hoes ain't loyal bruh
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by jennyidem(f): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
wenti you want make we talk
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by EXLOVER(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
LieDetector:
All these girls are just there to tempt and seduce us. But they are what they are; girlfriends. I would take it seriously if the girl in question was a "wife". I was in your shoes coupla months ago and I know how irresitible these temptations are. But whilst you get the sticks from your consciense, just think of it as smashing a random girl out there. The other girls you f*cked were some guys' girlfriends for crying out loud. So dust yourself up and move on but continuously steer clear of her. You'd marvel if you ever get to find out the guys your babe has slept with behind your back. These hoes ain't loyal bruh
best comment ever, both offline and online , bless up bro
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Miraxy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nasa28:
Idleness is bad...
Although I smell lies ....
haters. Tell urself own na. Stop criticizing. Mtchewwwww
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Clap for yourself
Re: How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty by KingRabota: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
I'm sure you didn't believe this loada crap
Tell your gf what happened. Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.