Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... (1443 Views)

Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by SenselessIdiot: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by Targatarga(f): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Did you change your soaps/detergents? That may be a culprit... Try and watch your diet too by taking lot of fruits and vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by purem(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Nairalanders please i really need help, my both palms and the toes in my legs are peeling off. This poo actually started early this year i overlooked it thinking it was something minor but since then it seems the poo doesn't want to clear off. It's making my hands and toes looks very irritating. Please help me

See this one shocked

Oga you don geh virus.

Wait 4 death to kom kill u tongue

This is a sign that you will die in some months undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by SenselessIdiot: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
purem:

See this one shocked

Oga you don geh virus.

Wait 4 death to kom kill u tongue

This is a sign that you will die in some months undecided
Whatever happened to your brain tho

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by SenselessIdiot: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Targatarga:
Did you change your soaps/detergents? That may be a culprit...
Try and watch your diet too by taking lot of fruits and vegetables.
Yea i changed my soap and my cream recently, do you think that's the cause?
Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by purem(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Whatever happened to your brain tho

Is like you've know that you will soon die that's why it's so much bothers you so you think creating numerous thread can reverse your life undecided

RIP in advance bro undecided
wink
Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by SenselessIdiot: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
purem:

Is like you've know that you will soon die that's why it's so much bothers you so you think creating numerous thread can reverse your life undecided

RIP in advance bro undecided
wink
Belated RIP to your brain bro

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Nairalanders please i really need help, my both palms and the toes in my legs are peeling off. This poo actually started early this year i overlooked it thinking it was something minor but since then it seems the poo doesn't want to clear off. It's making my hands and toes looks very irritating. Please help me
there a cream that is very affordable you will use to clear all these,if it is not infection,is called camphor cream from Swissgarde,is just 2k,if you are interested,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by Targatarga(f): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Yea i changed my soap and my cream recently, do you think that's the cause?

Quite possible.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by engwari(f): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
there a cream that is very affordable you will use to clear all these,if it is not infection,is called camphor cream from Swissgarde,is just 2k,if you are interested,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Anneka!
Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by Virus777: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
engwari:

Anneka!

And why are you hounding her all over nairaland? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by dododawa1: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
In Yoruba meaning MONEY is COMING

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... by gbolly0001(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

I'm sorry there's nothing the good Nigerians can do you foolish Fulani man that thinks killing a nine month old baby and mother is something cool
Nairalanders this man here is capable of murder beware kiss

(1) (Reply)

New Pharmacy Law In Uganda. / Help Me To Understand My Sister Causes Of Dealth / Thunder Kills Three At Ijebu Ode Ogun State: (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.