Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Ordeals On Becoming A Blogger - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Ordeals On Becoming A Blogger (643 Views)

Why You Are And Will Continue To Be An Unsuccessful Blogger / A Blogger's Rant #childnotbride / An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeals On Becoming A Blogger by Kunkiddo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
I never really had a thing about blogging, nor did it occur to me what blogging was all about. I do visits websites/blogs to either get news, information, facts, sport actions (in which am a core fan). etc.

Blogging has it ways of charming its readers, it comes in a different dimensions, these i heard and read.However, The passion in it is what keeps bloggers ahead, the passion in writing about people, events, areas ,news (both local and international) telling stories , and giving news to the of the whole wide world.

Furthermore, I have come in encounter with many blogs and these many blog has it ways of charming its readers with the contents, giving me the morale on frequenting them always.

My very first impression about blogging came when i googled searched about using a credit card without infringing the wrath of scammers..lol which took me to oasdom.com. After reading through the instructions and guidelines i was moved at such beauty in the article, that got me a lot and i was like, Cool, i have a laptop , a phone and a lot of MB’s for browsing, why cant i sit my self down ,take in a chilled water , bring my laptop and open a site for blogging where i can write out all my heart content.
Thereafter, It all came too quick when i requested for “how to open a blog” on Google. I saw many options written by different bloggers but i clicked on that of www.oasdom.com, and till now i have no regret on clicking it because the guidelines were too fascinating and superb.I had to begin on choosing a domain name for blog from my server host namecheap.com (these guys are genius i must say), i paid for everything and got the domain name kiddoblog.com , bla bla bla bla… long story cut short. When i knew that to customize, activate etc a website wasn’t easy was when i came across WordPress (to some bloggers it was easy for them, but to me it wasn’t) it was like my enemies were at work,lol. These got me hunting down many sites in order to get an answer, but none ever worked liked that of my host site namecheap.com, they couldn’t skipped any of my mail i sent to them and i cant hurriedly forget my online chat with one of their worker Olga Shevchenko, my kid bro was like ” you are now chatting up a whittie?” but i replied him ” o boy it’s for real ” …when i thought everything was in place another problem emerged, these made me almost gave up, but i couldn’t, some will say because of the money i paid for the domain but it wasn’t really about the money but it was all about my burning passion and desire to write , to inspire, to educate, to let people know whats happening worldwide.

Consequently, these had me for two good days before i could finished everything, oasdom.com helped a lot because i mailed him and he responded accurately. When i finally saw what i wanted on my blog ,i couldn’t resist the joy, i did sent a warm thank you to my host server namecheap.com and oasdom.com for their assistance.

It wasn’t easy going through these ordeals to become a blogger and own a blog. And my very special appreciation to you who read every line i wrote and reading it to the the very end. Thank you and i hope you frequent my blog in the future…(damn serious here…lol ). Thanks once again

You are welcome to kiddoblog.com
Re: My Ordeals On Becoming A Blogger by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
u mean,u design,d website,urself
Re: My Ordeals On Becoming A Blogger by tunalbreeze(m): 1:54am On Dec 07, 2018
It great to be a blogger. And to setup a standard blog for that matter.
The design of a blog is very important likewise the contents you dish out to your readers. Quality about everything was paramount to me when starting https://moneypedals.com and I am happy with the results.
I am happy to hear my readers home and abroad singing praises about the blog.
If you want to become a blogger, always remember the importance of overall quality.

(1) (Reply)

My Sectary / . / How To Create A New Account On Scribesbay For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.