Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Grew Up In Ojuelegba But Noone Knows My Story, Unlike Wizkid - Simi says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Grew Up In Ojuelegba But Noone Knows My Story, Unlike Wizkid - Simi says (699 Views)

"They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG / Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake / Adekunle Gold And Simi Enjoying Themselves,Simi says ur pants look so nice on me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Grew Up In Ojuelegba But Noone Knows My Story, Unlike Wizkid - Simi says by chisomnunu: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye better known as Simi has revealed that she grew up in the Ojuelegba part of Lagos but poles apart from Wizkid,  her story isn’t known anywhere there.

The 29-year-old with the lush voice disclosed this to a fan who asked her where she grew up at a time she made her comment section open for questioning on IG.

Simi wrote: “Ask me something you wanna know about me…
I know I won’t be able to answer everything.
Don’t ask me about any boy. I’m over it really. Lol
The point of this is to give u an interview, and let u hear straight from the horse’s mouth.
I’m not a horse”.

The songstress also got to reveal loads and loads of other stuff to her fans as they threw questions at her whilst she painstakingly answered them all in delight.

‘ How about exporting your music abroad? i honestly think you’re too good for this audience and market’ asked another fan and she replied saying ‘ This audience is why u even know that i’m good at all. But we’re working on it’

‘ Why are you not in a relationship with Falz? you guys are perfect for each other oo’ asked another fan and she said ‘How do you know this?

See more questions and answers here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/22/i-grew-up-in-ojuelegba-but-no-one-knows-my-story-singer-simi-says/

(1) (Reply)

80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Expecting Another Child From His Youngest Wife / BBNAIJA: Alex’s Mom Plead With Nigerians To Forgive For Her Daughter / Femi Otedola Congratulates His Daughter As Her Song Now Has Over 5 Million Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.