Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Have No Regret Been A Single Mother - Gloria Doyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Regret Been A Single Mother - Gloria Doyle (711 Views)

Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer / Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Regret Been A Single Mother - Gloria Doyle by OJMedia: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2018
In a Recent interview chat with the Pretty Delectable Singer, Gloria Doyle known as YeyeGospel (Mother of Gospel) Who just released her New Single Titled:- "PRAY" which is currently still making waves, She disclosed that doing Gospel Music is her calling and She has no regret been a Single Mother.

Read More from the Interview Excerpt Below

Que:- How did you come about the Name "YeyeGospel" ?

Resp:- I Found out that after several ministrations, People started calling me Yeye Gospel (Mother of Gospel) and the name got stocked since then.

Que:- Why are you doing Gospel Music?

Resp:- I am doing Gospel music because it is my Calling and my Mission is to Speak & to Sing about God, Glorifying him through Everything I Do.

Que:- Where do you get your song inspiration?

Resp:- The Word of God is my Major Source of Inspiration, Sometimes I get songs from Angels in my dreams, while sometimes from Happenings around me.

Que:- What are your challenges as a Gospel Singer?

Resp:- As a Gospel Singer, My look is a challenge because People often want me to look otherwise. Meanwhile, God created me to be a Glamorous and Gorgeous person. So I don't see reasons why I need to look otherwise. Finance is also a challenge.

Que:- If you are not doing music, what will you be doing?

Resp:- Cosmetics and Event Management

Que:- What is your reaction to the Tithe paying issue as a Gospel Minister?

Resp:- The Tithe paying issue is very Deep and Vast. It is something people should understand very well, But it is just unfortunate that a lot of people are using Tithe as a means of Exploitation.

Que:- We understand that you were away for more than a decade in the music and entertainment scene, how do you intend meeting up with the Newbies and trend rocking the industry now?

Resp:- A Queen is Always a Queen. I have come back to take my place.

Que:- What led to the break up with the producer of your Hit song back then "Folakemi"?

Resp:- I broke up with him because He siphoned my money and he did not have consistency. He did not also know how to maintain me as a brand.

Que:- You have always been in the spotlight for different reasons, How do you handle fame and Critics?

Resp:- Without criticism, you can't go far in life. So I like criticism as a means to correct and improve myself. As For Fame, I try to stay as low as I can, because as a minister of God, Fame should not be an attribute I should be running after but how to save souls

Que:- What is your sad moment ever since your previous marriage collapse?

Resp:- My sad moment was not having a shoulder to lean on.

Que:- Do you ever have any regret been a single Mother?

Resp:- Well... I can say aside from been a father and mother at the same time, I have no Regrets. It has only helped me to be a better and determined woman. It has also given me a stronger drive to succeed at everything I do. I never wanted anybody to see me as broken because of a failed marriage.

Que:- What are your advise for single mother?

Resp:- Single mothers shouldn't depend on sex as a means of livelihood. They should believe in themselves, in their cause and they should believe that they are now the destiny pilot for their children. They should strive to make sure they bring their children up in a very Godly way so that in the future, they can have peace

Que:- Tell us the most embarrassing moment you ever had from a fan?

Resp:- That was when a fan recognised me in a gathering where I didn't want anybody to know me, yelling at my name 'Gloria Doyle....' and that drew some attention

Que:- What is your most unforgettable experience as a Gospel Artiste?

Resp:- When I minister and the Holyspirit Manifested, It is a thing of Joy & Satisfaction to me which I will never forget.

Que:- What are your plans for 2018?

Resp:- To Enter into the next level of my Glory. I Just Dropped a New Single Titled:- 'PRAY', Revive my Initiative Program Tagged:- "DAUGHTERS OF SHALOM", Launch My TV Talk Show Tagged:- 'UNBROKEN WINGS With Gloria Doyle', Launch Another Album Titled:- 'NEW LEVEL', Launch a Book and the Journey continues...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Bam Bam Are No Different From Roadside Prostitutes -uche Maduagwu / BBN Sexcapades: Your Body Is Temple Of The Holy-spirit Actress, Paschaline Alex / Angelina Jolie Was Cited With Her Kids To See The New Tomb Raider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.