Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Lagos Senator Commends Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Senator Commends Ambode (331 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: How Lagos Senator, Bayo Osinowo Dies Of Covid-19 | E-nigeria! / NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) / Igbos Must Produce A Lagos Senator To Represent Them In The NASS 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Senator Commends Ambode by marryjesus: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2018
The senator representing the Lagos East in the Senate, Gbenga Ashafa, on Thursday said Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State had done well in the assignment given to him by Lagosians.

The senator, who noted that Ambode was focused, urged residents of the state to continue to support him, adding that he was equally committed to “supporting the brilliant strides of the incumbent Governor of Lagos State.”

Ashafa in a statement said he believed that there was no need to have a change of guard in the governance of the state.

He urged those who were asking him and others to contest governorship to support Ambode in the overall benefit of the state.

He said, “Only last week, at the closing ceremony of the Entrepreneurship Training and Skill Acquisition programme for constituents of Lagos East, I commended Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for the good work he is doing, particularly in the aspect of youth empowerment. I have no reason to change my mind.

“I urge the people of Lagos East and indeed all Lagosians to continue to support Governor Ambode. As for me, I am currently focused on my assignment as the senator representing Lagos East Senatorial District in the National Assembly.”

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/lagos-senator-commends-ambode.html

Re: Lagos Senator Commends Ambode by lionshare: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Nawa...tsunami is coming...Your seat will be taken over soon...you dont want the powers at Ikoyi...Just chill n watch! 2019 will be interesting...#letsgetourpvc...waiting for the thug that will steal ballots in 2019. Y'all dont know what you did in 2015....

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Boko Haram Contacts Female Negotiator, Aisha Wakil / Ekiti 2018: Countdown To Senator Ojudu's Formal Declaration / Bayelsa Host Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.