Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? (4405 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by baybbootz(f): 10:27am On May 02, 2010
baybbootz **gulp** help!
OYO.i no dey there,

let the movie begin,I have extra seats for whoever is intrested in watching
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2010
Lol, I just bone una as una dey make mouth 4 hia, BTW. Who go pack motor 4 una 2 wreck. Una no serious.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 12:04pm On May 02, 2010
youd be surprised!!

last time i was in the o2 my friend was crazily smashin her ex's car with a liqor bottle

I havent been there since, too scared!!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2010
Im leave car 4 am nah, 4 me i go pak al ma breakables komot.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by johhnnie(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2010
i think i'll go with snthesis,

well it happened to me a couple of times with different sets on diff ocassion. the funniest one was when i was away, i left one in my house, anoda called me that she was coming to town and i couldn't refuse her. so i just called the one @ home ( presently my wife) that i was expecting a visitor, they stayed together for about 2-weeks before i came back to town and we stayed together for about a week more, to add salt to injury, the other girl came around with her twin sister, another b4 that was when my gf from benue state came to ife(osun state) to visit me, it was bad, my gf in ife was around, but none of them dared look me in the face, it ahppened a couple of times still before i finally got married,

Lesson, neva date a girl whose temperament u cannot control, if u must, make sure that there is somthing she'll alwez trip or come back to u for, it may 'ex or any other thing
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by zealot4me(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2010
@Woke4all UR TRICK WAS ACTIVE AND NICE BUT BE CARE FULL FOR HARDER TIMES

WHERE NO TRICK CAN BE USED
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by tpia1: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Genuflect: Personally, the fact that I have 2 girlfriends means I love neither of them. So I go just introduce them to each other. And if dem vex, na their wahala be that

You harsh o.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by tpia1: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
iykedee: Quickly carry my PlayStation 3, LCD TV and get the F**k outta there

But when dating them you remained put?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? / My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.